• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc Monocle Here.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hello, I am Doc Monocle. I joined because I enjoyed Brawl, and have since become fascinated with the series. I shall be honest. I do not currently play Smash Bros, but I would like to again, thanks to the appeal of technical discussions about the competitive scene, fine aspects of gameplay, and character analyses.
I am not the most knowledgeable, but I have an interest in being involved with, or at least witness to exchanges of ideas, and so I shall mostly be browsing, with the occasional input or thread on intriguing topics. Furthermore, I am glad to make everyone's acquaintance, and am happy to converse. Thank you!

EpicNoob

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
4534-6472-5030
Why did I think that you were going to be a dr mario main

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Why did I think that you were going to be a dr mario main
A sense of humor already! I appreciate it. I am fairly uncomfortable in unfamiliar environments. The "Doc" part is a reference to my mathematical/ scientific aspirations, and believe it or not, that appeal reaches to me even from within the gaming world, despite the fact that I am not as heavily involved with it as I was when I played Brawl a few years ago, this being the only title played, and in it, King Dedede was possibly the most fun to use.
About Doctor Mario, I have only played Brawl, and thus have only heard of him second hand, as in these forums, and therefore am not familiar with him as a playable character. My only guess would be that he is a perhaps slightly modified Mario echo. I would ask what you thought of him but that might be considered inappropriate for an introductory thread.

Top Bottom