• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Doc has been doing some research... [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASAP_Smash

Smash Cadet
ASAP_Smash submitted a new resource:

How to use doc in ultimate - Pills, tilts, and dair

Doc got a few buffs from smash 4 and this guide is going to focus on said “new stuff”. More specifically his pills, his down tilt, and his dair.

Pills received a knock back increase. They now start combos, or grabs at just about any percent. It’s very important that you get used to wave bouncing pills every chance you get. I map my special to both B and Z. Using Z will buffer pill from a full hop easily.

At 0-30% down-tilt true combos into forward smash. This is docs early b&b combo. You...
Read more about this resource...

peanutfish

Smash Rookie
Thank you for posting this. I have never looked into doc prior to ultimate, so pieces of information like this are really helpful to me as I grow to want to play him more.

ASAP_Smash

Smash Cadet
Thank you for posting this. I have never looked into doc prior to ultimate, so pieces of information like this are really helpful to me as I grow to want to play him more.
You’re welcome. I just updated it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom