• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think Tails can be a newcomer in super smash bros ultimate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikachuGaming64

Smash Rookie
As much as people say it Tails will NOT be a clone in smash if he is in it he has different ability’s such as The move set from the sonic fighting games and his final smash can be going into the tornado X But do you think he will be in super smash bros ultimate?

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
DLC if push is strong enough,

Look when you have a model made up for a character (Shadow) and that Character (Shadow) has a similar build to a character (Sonic) and can use the same attacks, No brain who gets in

PikachuGaming64

Smash Rookie
I think tails MABYE could be zero suit samus echo fighter

Also yes shadow is probably gonna be Sonics echo

Also I kinda want Jibanyan(Yo kai Watch) or mabye Nate(Yo kai watch) as a echo for r Pokémon trainer

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1) please use the Tails thread to discuss Tails.
https://smashboards.com/threads/i-will-believe-in-myself-miles-tails-prower-support-thread.446350/

2) PikachuGaming64 PikachuGaming64 , welcome to Smashboards. Please take this time to read through the global rules. Please keep in mind that multi posting or making consecutive posts one after another in a short time is against the rules. Doing so could lead to warnings or infractions.

You can simply quote the post you want to reply to, copy that in the text box, go to Edit in your most recent post, and paste that quote in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom