• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think Falcon should be buffed?

Crynomite

Smash Rookie
Captain Falcon has been my favorite character through every smash game and still is but I think he should be buffed. Tell me what you guys think

Ree301

Smash Apprentice
Well, he was higher on the list than Snake and Pikachu, that’s for sure, but they both got buffs anyway...

Falcon could use some buffs, very slight ones. Raptor boost armor, spike and hit all working consistently would be a great for instance.

Buffing dash speed and jab/ grab range would be a little more radical, but no more than other top tier shenanigans.

Then maybe improving his falcon dive (hit) so he doesn’t get rock crock gimped. Either by changing the recovery, knockback, launch angle, etc.

Shieldlesscap

Smash Apprentice
Reduce Endlag on Up B
Add a second inertia hitbox for when you’re getting close to the opponent, which activated the armor but not the punch.
Increase range on FTilt slightly
Let Bair kill again
Falcon needs better dash speed, and this alone would make him a better character

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
Don’t have high hopes for buffs if you have them. Even if they do decide to buff him they will be minor tweaks and nothing too major. CF has many weaknesses that most average players already know or can/will pick up on them. For instance, his recovery is linear af and is highly punishable off-stage and a good player will slow the game down because you strictly rely on momentum. Compared to most characters in ulti currently his combo’s have to be a lot more frame perfect and hit box reliant, unlike Link’s down smash for example. I would love to see him get buffed but most likely what will happen is he will stay the same with tiny tweaks and once the meta is fully evolved they decide he needs a buff if need be. He’s not in bad enough shape that he needs detrimental buffs like Little Mac.

Top Bottom