• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you Play Ness In 3ds?

• Thread starter Deleted member 396530
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 396530

yo wassup fellow ness main. Lemme get this straight. You're willing to play ness in melee but not Brawl?
Yes. i lIKE you But Ice climbers Its Better In brawl Only I choose Ness in smash 64 Melee Project M 3DS AND wii u. Do you Play Earthbound? I didnt Play Earthbound. But Do you pLAY NESS in 3ds

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
I have not played earthbound and I do play Ness in 3ds
Played EarthBound before. It is a good game but it has some falts. The music and the character is too slow, the battle systems is pretty boring, and the story/characters were super stale but it has good memorable moments to keep you entertained. I would recommend Mother 3 though since it has a better storyline, more memorable characters, faster and more energetic music, and a slightly better battle system.

HylianFreak

Smash Rookie
yo wassup fellow ness main. Lemme get this straight. You're willing to play ness in melee but not Brawl?
WOW! You main Ness in every smash, but you profile picture is toon link?? This should be in top 10 mysteries we will never find out.

PixelSun

Smash Apprentice
I'm actually playing Earthbound (I'm in Threek / Saturn Valley) and its actually pretty nice. I used to main Ness before but I dropped it because of Yoshi and Toon Link.
sideB FTW

D

Deleted member 396530

I have not played earthbound and I do play Ness in 3ds
Oh?

Played EarthBound before. It is a good game but it has some falts. The music and the character is too slow, the battle systems is pretty boring, and the story/characters were super stale but it has good memorable moments to keep you entertained. I would recommend Mother 3 though since it has a better storyline, more memorable characters, faster and more energetic music, and a slightly better battle system.
;) Mother 3 iS BAD ! so Badly No ness.

I'm actually playing Earthbound (I'm in Threek / Saturn Valley) and its actually pretty nice. I used to main Ness before but I dropped it because of Yoshi and Toon Link.
sideB FTW
:) How i see Your Playthrough

Last edited by a moderator:

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
Never played Earthbound. How the heck can you play Mother 3 if it is region locked to Japan?!?

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Never played Earthbound. How the heck can you play Mother 3 if it is region locked to Japan?!?
There is a fan translation for Mother 3 made by Mato. It is not official, but the rom hack translates the exact words from Mother 3 into English. You can get it through emulator a physical rom hack copy (which is rare).

Last edited:
Top Bottom