• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you like or dislike that Samus got fit?

Do you like that Samus got fit in Ultimate?

• Yes!

• Yes, but she was sexier in Sm4sh

• No!

• No, but she looks more believable in Ultimate

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman

There is absolutely no doubt that the developers made Samus a lot more muscular in this game. Compare the thighs in pic related, it is like night and day. Her butt in Ultimate is toned, while it was fat in Sm4sh. While a lot of people liked her curvy, there was also a prominent discussion how soft she was in Sm4sh. Seems like Nintendo wanted to make her look physically stronger.

Question is, do you like this change? I do not like it because it is less sexy, but it makes more sense for her to be fit instead of fat (in places).

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Zss was always more of a tomboy with a deep sounding voice playing soldier while still wearing high heels because sakurai not a girly girl with a high pitch voice playing cheerleader while still playing the soldier so the change makes sense

Last edited:

David Viran

Smash Lord
What is this thread? I think you got her confused with snake lol. Her boobs are smaller but she is by no means flat chested. Her butt didn't get the snake treatment tho so idk what the point of this is.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
What is this thread? I think you got her confused with snake lol. Her boobs are smaller but she is by no means flat chested. Her butt didn't get the snake treatment tho so idk what the point of this is.
Her butt was fat on Wii U, its muscular now in Ultimate. Pretty much same size in both games, though.

Also, legs.

Blitzmaster23

Smash Rookie

There is absolutely no doubt that the developers made Samus a lot more muscular in this game. Compare the thighs in pic related, it is like night and day. Her butt in Ultimate is toned, while it was fat in Sm4sh. While a lot of people liked her curvy, there was also a prominent discussion how soft she was in Sm4sh. Seems like Nintendo wanted to make her look physically stronger.

Question is, do you like this change? I do not like it because it is less sexy, but it makes more sense for her to be fit instead of fat (in places).
Her butt was never fat. That picture is edited. That animation where she is holding her gun like that is not when she lands, only when standing still. And when she stands still, it is not that big.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom