• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you have any other hobbies than just Smash?

Gamer Cube

Smash Apprentice
I love to play the piano. I enjoy playing a lot of other games such as the Legend of Zelda (I know it's old but I just got it from a friend). I usually spend most of my time goofing around with friends.

One different hobby than smash is speedsolving. I'm not competitive or anything of the sort, but I pride myself at how fast I can solve a cube. I can solve a normal rubik's cube in 29 seconds and I don't care how many people can do it faster. I also like to solve the 4x4,5x5,7x7,megaminx,pyraminx,gearball,and a few others. I thinks it's a cool thing to be able to do.

Another hobby i have is wrestling. I'm a competitive wrestler and have actually gotten fairly good at the sport. I can beat most people I meet.

Those are just a few hobbies other than smash.

Notaniceperson

Smash Apprentice
I sing watch football and listen to video game music remixes and think to myself that it would be cool if i could do that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom