• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you guys think Roy is kinda bad in this game or is it just me ?

Adelto

Smash Journeyman
Hello i'm maining roy since this game but I played with him since melee and i don't know why but in this game, i don't know how to play roy like at all should i just stop playing with roy or is there something i don't understand about the character ?

Adelto

Smash Journeyman
I've done it and i somehow better with chrom .That would be it ? it's because of my spacing ? What can i do to improve my spacing then ?

Adelto

Smash Journeyman
I see thanks for your responses I will try to understand how Roy work then

TobyJack123

Smash Rookie
I personally was great with Roy in Smash 4, but his changes were too drastic in Ultimate for me to keep playing him, which is why I prefer Chrom in Ultimate.

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
In the right hands, Roy is a beast. He isn't a bad character by any means. Most people with any amount of skill can dominate with Roy.
This. I can go months without playing Roy, pick him, instantly bring on the walls of pain and do well with him. Of course, I am bad with other good characters, such as Mario. But still. If Roy was bad, it wouldn't make sense for me to do well with him out of the blue.

Top Bottom