• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you draw on Miiverse for your characters?

TurboLink

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4725-8278-5467
No sadly. My 3DS's bottom screen looks like a cat had too much fun with it.

Last edited:

Octagon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Firefly62813
3DS FC
4768-7531-8428
I never post on miiverse cause my drawing skills are pretty terrible...seriously i dont get how some people can draw like A+ works of art on a freaking gamepad...

Youbacon42

Smash Cadet
I had quite the fun drawing stuff for Miiverse. I took it everything but seriously however and decided to draw stuff related to memes. Here's my support for Zelda, for example.

MlWA77yItXQ1QPXO6f.png

But then I got tired of this pixel perfection and decided to draw over screenshots, like this

WVW69i81_TQDfthyKh.jpg

Or this, my favorite drawing of mine of all time.

MlWA77z8_rIsxv8b02.jpg

That's supposed to be the glorious king of Hyrule.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
So I drew this once.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHk4YSazRA
It was when Bayonetta came out, and while the art is horrible, I had good reasons for drawing it.
I never post on miiverse cause my drawing skills are pretty terrible...seriously i dont get how some people can draw like A+ works of art on a freaking gamepad...
There's the Art Academy Games. You can try those. I'm also baffled at how well people can draw on that thing, and they even can make perfect fonts easily! Meanwhile I'm just the bad drawer that attempts to be good at drawing.

Last edited:

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I have tried, but I find it too difficult to draw on such a small area.

I'm actually amazed there's people who can draw that small and can make it look so cleaned up and detailed. Perhaps if I had a bigger drawing area or had access to layers I would be posting up lots of art for various characters, but sadly I just can't do much with it.

Kaiduru Zeta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kaiduru_Zeta8
3DS FC
1332-7842-2519
I used to draw but then I found it hard to actually draw on the super tiny screen. People are amazing sometimes.....

Top Bottom