• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do only falco mainers have bread?

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
You HAVE to have Falco as your #1 main. That means you use him at least 60% of the time. Also, you must be at least half decent with Falco. We don't want mediocre Falcos getting bread that belongs to the big boys. Then, and ONLY then can you have the wondrous "bread" and /or "pizza cake." There may be certain exceptions to people who use him and completely destroy others while using him 45 - 59% of the time. Other than that, the bread is for those who fit the specified requirements.

BEES

Smash Lord
You can only keep the bread under the stairs. Anywhere else, people will get their filthy hands on it.

zamz

Smash Journeyman
Our bread is very restrictive. There's an unwritten rulebook 680 pages long specifically explaining who and who does not get Falco's bread. The stipulations are tedious. But as a general rule, you must main Falco and do it faithfully to obtain bread. By this, I mean you cannot have Diddy Kong in the spotlight. Falco deserves your full attention.

ADHD

Smash Hero
A slice of bread...the end slice that has only crust on it and no one likes.
Omg, I have to get some bread, see I know all the falco AT's, boost smashing, reverse chaingrabbing or w/e you want to call it, its just general falco stuff i need to work on. Imma watch SK92 or sethlon

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
My bread is so awesome it has nutella on it (awesome hazelnut spread).

And my pizza cake is triple cheese base with a load of bbq chicken.

Basically, if you don't main Falco, then how could you possibly defend your own bread/pizzacake?

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
@ Tengosku - Falco has to be your main. He can't be your backup and you still get bread unless you are like completely amazing. That's just how it is. Falco as a main or no bread for you.

@ Fluke - I thought your bread would have Vegemite or whatever it is on it! :laugh:

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Falco mainers are hilarious. So many Falco jokes, rivaling that of C.Falcon's jokes. And I will not touch your bread and Link doesn't like pizza cake. Link knows not to mess with Falco. (bad match up for Link, I think)

pklucas

Smash Apprentice
falco may have bread but TL has leftover milk from melee, and what's bread without milk

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
"Bread" with milk = good

"Bread"/"Pizza Cake" with various soft drinks = positively amazing

That's how we survive without your milk! We already have various soft drinks, along with our legendary pizza cake. Those with our delicious bread makes for an experience twice as enjoyable as milk. Even worse, your milk is leftover milk, which is by now sour and disgusting (and yogurt)!

PCHU

Smash Lord
Let ME handle this.

You see the sig?
Only Falco MAINERS get it.
Do you main Falco?
As in use him more than others?
If not...
A) You get a slice of wheat bread (no toppings)
or B) You are forced to eat frozen pizza cake.
And believe me....frozen pizza cake is NOT good.

And several others HAVE bread, but they can't MAKE bread.
You see Falco's upB?
That's real baking.
Fox can't because.......well, he likes fried tofu.
Which is fine, but Falco Brand bread is WAY better.

So yes, only Falco mainers have REAL bread.
Others have stale junk they found on the side of a road.
Sadly, that's not bread.....

Also.
ALL BREAD CRUST IS MINE.
That's where the toppings are, and that's where 20% of the flavor is.
I demand all crust, because it's my bread......but I share.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
@ PCHU: Always a pleasure. You are for certain a good Falco main because you know the RULES and you follow them accordingly. This of course is the reason you make your own bread.

@ The Dizzy Guy: If anything, blame the guy who posted the thread in the first place. Better yet, don't blame anybody. These threads are entertainment for us Falcos who can't find much outside of the Falco forums.

I HAVE A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!!

I am now willing to share my new Falco Brand Buffalo Chicken Pizza Cake with the masses!
Come one, come all. This special bread has buffalo sauce and various cheeses baked right into it, with chicken pieces inside! Bleu Cheese and Ranch dipping sauces are optional.

BsdKid4ever

Smash Cadet
guys, if you're all talking about falco's down taunt, he doesn't say bread...
he says, "Hands off my PREY!" not hands off my bread...
i hope i closed down this whole thread =P

PCHU

Smash Lord
I'm happy to know people enjoy my posts, and I hope you enjoy my garlic Parmesan bread.
Don't try me, try the bread.
-PCHU the FENIX

PS.
I have NO idea where I come up with this.
I think that there is a thread in here not too long ago in which I stated the properties of Falco's bread.
I think it should be stickied, but then again....
I don't know.
That post summed up everything about his bread and himself.

I think there was:
"What's the deal with this bread business?"
"Why won't Falco share his bread?"
Ooh, be SURE to read "Just saw this on the pika boards, good to know I guess"
All of those threads explain Falco and the mysteries of his bread and his moves.

BEES

Smash Lord
stop making cracks about the bread, we get it already. If someone so much as thinks about mentioning bread another time...

don't rye me

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
well my falco is special because i give the special beatdown to my opponents and i use him like 99.99% of the time so i get the ultimate special bread, wonder bread =)

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Not quite yet. You have to be present at a major tourney, like Critical Hit 4, since you're on the East Coast. Then you must make yourself known by getting at least top 20 in the Tourney. Those are the special requuirements for Wonder Bread. Everything else is Falco Brand Good Bread. Myself, PCHU, etc. have Good Bread, whereas Sethlon and Chillin have Wonder Bread. It's just my bread and PCHU's bread, along with a select few others, have Upper Class Good Bread. Yes, I'm putting bread into classes. Wanna fight about it? You know I'm right. The fact that you main him 99.99% of the time and you do quite goo with him just means you qualify for the role of Breadmaker. Congrats, and welcome aboard!

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Sorry guys but Link will put his hands on the bread :o
I'm going to die via having frozen pizza cake thrown from a ten story window, on to my head, aren't I?

Bad match ups....
TOO powerful...

PCHU

Smash Lord
Man, I would get shoved out of the boards if I told you guys who I use now the most...

And I can't go to tournaments, so mine is "Forbidden Winner" Upper-Class Bread.
Means I can't ever prove myself to have it, since I can't go to tourneys (they are too far away).

But I have mad Falco skills on both Melee (I pillar, combo, chaingrab, SHL, Slow run [Like a moonwalk, but the character moves slowly forward] etc.) and Brawl (I can do a lot of thing, but I can't footstool or pivot chain for crap).

By the way....
The melon!!!!! and I have better bread than SUBWAY's....
Yeah.
Our bread is ALWAYS FRESH!

PCHU

Smash Lord
Well, (the melon!!!!!) if your connection doesn't suck (no offense if it does) then I could battle you.
We'd have to set up a time, though.
Plus, I have to remember my FC.
I always forget to write it down....

Eh, don't call me poor.
I dish out the pain to random online n00bs.

But I usually do team battles, calm everyone down, and then have a crouch-taunt
festival, and everyone has fun.

Oh, and by the way....
I use Ike.
I have 3 mains, and I juggle their use.
Right now, I'm using Ike for Internet.
I also use Marth.
I figure I can test my opponents with Ike (get a taste of their style), see if they actually NEED PWNage with Marth (learn mor, and see if I need more against them), and finally send out Falco....and then things get ugly.

Seriously, last time I used Falco, my friend got stage-spiked from a Phantasm...
And it was his favorite stage, AND he was trying to gimp me.
It was so Epic.
AND IT WAS KIRBY!
OOOOHHHHHHH!

But yeah....
Ike and Marth for general use, but Falco for 1 on 1 purposes.
Not that he sucks in team battles, it's just that my ally ALWAYS screws up my chaingrabbing and laserlocking.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
guys GH4 is like till freakin sep 6-7 I will be there to rep my falco hard and earn my rightful bread (luckyly my b-day is sep 1 and i have family there yay i won't be broke).

I believe i can make it at least top 20 but im lookin for top 8 on my mark and i don't really care as long as i play really good players =)

PCHU

Smash Lord
Nobody else has true bread but Falco.
Anything other than Falco-Brand bread is crap.
Only Fox can actually MAKE bread, but again, he likes fried tofu.
So, all the others are forced to steal Falco's bread.
But, of course we all know that Falco doesn't let ANYONE put their hands (or anything else for that matter) on his bread.
His bread can't be touched by anyone who's worse than Falco.

Jigglypuff should be upped on the tier list when there is one.
I saw a really good Jiggz yesterday, and we were friends.

But anyway, yeah, only chaingrabbers and lockers can get his bread.
But not like the bread in my sig, just wheat bread.
Ya know, that stuff really tastes bad.

Top Bottom