• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #4 - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles:

1: Koolaid
*Split*
1: Fatal
*Split*
3: Bizkit

4: Patg

5: TeeVee

5: Bloodcross

7: X-Factor

7: Copacetic

9: Prawn
9: Bass
9: Watkins
9: IcyLight
13: Muelca
13: Jean Grey
13: Liquid
13: Chris-R
17: GamesNGoodies
17: Tymer
17: Tempest
17: Vulcan
17: Kiwi
17: Fats

17: Omster
17: Artemis
25: Keen
25: AKC12
25: Peace
25: Dr. Zao
25: Jeremy
25: Gowog
25: Soma
25: Richie
33: Ball
33: Genji
33: Shatter Point
33: Sazh
33: X-pect
33: Echo
33: Lake
33: Master Kuray
33: Reaper 13
33: Scamp
33: Chii
33: Roan
33: LPDIS

Singles Bracket Image:

Brawl Doubles:

1: Fatal + Koolaid
2: omg frieza spotted the genki dama (Darc + Dazwa)
3: Bizkit + TeeVee
4: Two girls 1 up Smash (Peachkid + Riot)
5: Bloodcross + Bass
5: Black Ice (Patg + IcyLight)
7: **** Train (Watkins & Gowog)
7: Kiwi + Soma
9: Nintenbros (Tempest + Tymer)
9: Maru-Kare Mystery Van (GamesAndGoodies + Copacetic)
9: Bad Romance (Keen + Kobe)
9: Get Nailed! (Ace + Captain Hammer)
13: Ari + Micah
13: OMG Pancakes (Ball + Lake)
13: Blue **** (Sphere + StarLight)
13: Team Awesome (Scamp + LPDIS)

Doubles Bracket Image:

Brawl Low Tier Doubles:

1: Patg + Koolaid *Split*
2: Darc + Dazwa *Split*
3: Fatal + Riot
4: Bizkit + Kiwi
5: TeeVee + IcyLight
5: Michael Alan Gower + Jeremy
7: X-pect + AKC12
7: Watkins + Bloodcross (forfeit)
9: Tempest + Tymer

Low Tier Doubles Image:

Great tourney guys, saw a lot of new faces. The next DNA Tourney is scheduled for April 10th, hope to see everyone there again!
AIB Page: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9125

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
bleah! sucks that we couldn't make it to this. weather/dmbrandon not feeling up to it =/.
good **** fatal! THAT'S THAT JUICE!
you too, koolaid, i GUESS >_<
Well....... Eff u :( I would of took fatal out. Bcuz I'm the only real juice

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Juice reppin' hard here. Good **** Fatal and Dazwa.

And I suppose also to your inferior, less pure teammates. <3 Dustin and Koolaid.

Would've much rather been here than take the SATs. :/ Priorities suck.

Allied

Smash Master
I miss yew all good stuff Juice + Teevee + Prawn!!!

Bizkit we gotta teamises soon!! :D

see you all soon hopfully when i get a jurb :]

Jem.

Smash Master
aw man i hate splits :/. Who usually wins between Kool Aid and Fatal?

Congrats to everyone who placed! good to see Darc and Dazwa pick up brawl after a long hiatus and do well!

etecoon

Smash Hero
solid improvement for me going back to my old main vs the previous two months, still need to get much better tho. ggs to everyone I played</extreme laziness shoutout>

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
They had to split, we kinda ran out of time. We ran 3 events in 9 hours with like 7 setups. But Koolaid and Fatal usually go back and forth in their sets.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
1: Koolaid *Split* - lolol well it looks like my trash talk helped you out, good **** man, amazing set we had.
1: Fatal *Split* - you vs icylight was the best set i have seen in brawl in a LONG time, so hype, so amazing. fun set too (ill never beat you ._.)
3: Bizkit - good **** in singles, in doubles we shoulda had it. i ****ed up badly in winners finals, my bad man.
4: Patg- chillest dude ever, real fun tourny set...amazing player
5: TeeVee - you suck
5: Bloodcross - first new england tournamant in like a year that i didnt have to play you, good **** though
7: X-Factor - my rob training helped you :]
7: Copacetic - main wario...plz...seriously it looks better than your tl already
9: Prawn - get more consistant with cgs and you'll be amazing
9: Bass - fun doubles friendlies
9: Watkins - fun doubles friendlies
9: IcyLight - not bad for your first tourny back, i REALLY wish you beat fatal...such a great set.
13: Muelca - is this melito lol?
13: Jean Grey - ?
13: Liquid - ?
13: Chris-R - ?
17: GamesNGoodies - we didnt play at all :[
17: Tymer - THANKS FOR THE RIDE, YOU ARE AMAZING
17: Tempest - THANKS FOR THE RIDE, YOU ARE AMAZING
17: Vulcan - fun friendlies after tourny, your olimar nasty
17: Kiwi - THANKS FOR THE RIDE, YOU ARE AMAZING
17: Fats - FAT HYPE, main weegee son
17: Omster - we didnt play
17: Artemis - fun friendly, nice pika
25: Keen - did we play?
25: AKC12 - we didnt play
25: Peace - we didnt play
25: Dr. Zao - fun friendlies
25: Jeremy - we didnt play
25: Gowog - we didnt play
25: Soma - ?????? you should have placed higher dude
25: Richie - we didnt play
33: Ball - we didnt play
33: Genji - we didnt play
33: Shatter Point - did we play?
33: Sazh - we didnt play
33: X-pect - we didnt play
33: Echo - we didnt play
33: Lake- we didnt play
33: Master Kuray - we didnt play
33: Reaper 13 - we didnt play
33: Scamp- we didnt play
33: Chii - we didnt play
33: Roan - we ddint play
33: LPDIS - we didnt play

darc - stop being so smart and beating me in mk dittos...:[
dazwa - PRAWN COMBO!
starlight - U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD BECAUSE IM TALLER THAN YOU NOW!!!!!!! U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD (we still never did our pit ditto ._.)

fun tourny, its gonna be my last one for a WHILE though...good **** everyone.

Lake

Smash Rookie
Gratz to Koolaid and Fatal!
Gratz and a shoutout for a fun match to Darc and Dazwa, you guys are pretty chill.
Well, I certainly did pretty bad. Expected for my first tournament, I suppose. Hopefully I can get practiced up for the next tourney so I can put in some better results! Hope to see all of you again next time!

First post 2 years after I joined. woot woot

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
5: TeeVee - you suck
5: Bloodcross - first new england tournamant in like a year that i didnt have to play you, good **** though
Good ****? 5th place is garbage for me, you said it yourself hence why I quoted your own shoutout too.

Still good **** to Koolaid making it all the way back after losing to that Bloodcross kid. How can you lose to him? He sucks... but your sandbagging is pro so BC's win means nothing. :) And I'm serious when I say nothing. :) Least I'm not PatG the braggart of NE. Or Prawn that IC player who hasn't proved himself yet. Did you really think you were going to beat me? Hell you were backing out of our MM that day.

Ahh I feel refreshed **** talking. inb4 Prawn/PatG take it seriously for the millionth time. I'm an unpredictable *******, you can't figure out when I kid or not. That's a positive side to my raging.

<3333 you kits

and hype groat
and groat hype

Lake

Smash Rookie
Quick question. Would you guys say 8ms delay is too much response time on a tv for proper gameplay?

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i said that either me or you were gonna win the whole tourny

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
all the new englanders coming down for MLG make sure you get at me. I wanna play you guys.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I do wish you hadn't listed me or Bloodcross at all in the low tier bracket results as we didn't even play.

Shoutouts:

Dazwa/Darc/Gower/Jeremy: <3 <3

Everyone else: <3

Oh and more props to PatG. You really made me feel outclassed, had no idea how to approach you, nobody else does that to me. I'll have to figure out things faster next time 8D

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: Koolaid - Stop beating me plz
1: Fatal - Not gunna try to team with you anymore, you ditch people too much.
4: Patg - Good job proving that you deserve 5th spot on PRs.
5: TeeVee - Step it up, you could have beat Koolaid. I don't blame you for doubles though, it was both of our faults. Ya didn't let me C4 you that last game, and I mentioned too late to stop them from double teaming me so much. Either way, it doesn't help that I wasn't able to warm up in doubles for more than two matches.
5: Bloodcross - Stop going MK plz. Tearing yourself between the two chars are hurting both of them. Notice how ever since you started playing MK, you've been losing to me nearly every time.
7: X-Factor - Lmao, the one time we were supposed to play you lose early. Sad that you're going back to Florida, hope you had fun in NE.
7: Copacetic - Good stuff stepping it back up again.
9: Prawn - My bad at bracket ****** you in winners. Thinking about a rule about that from now on so it doesn't happen again.
9: Bass - You could have potentially beat me if you stayed Kirby. I dunno why you went Olimar again. The only Olimar I've lost to in months has been Dabuz.
9: Watkins - Scary Ike still.
9: IcyLight - Major hype over you almost beating Fatal. Stage ***** by Frigate tho lulz.
13: Muelca - You suck for not entering under Melito.
13: Jean Grey - Seems you can't avoid fighting Riot & Peachkid in doubles anyway xd.
13: Liquid - Nice job at this tourney. You had probably one of the bigger upsets at the tourney beating X-Factor.
13: Chris-R - Somehow I'm not surprised you entered under a ridiculous name.
17: GamesNGoodies - Sorry about not teaming with you for low tiers, but you don't really use any other than Ike who you used to main xd.
17: Tymer - Nice seeing you
17: Tempest - What happened to commentary?
17: Vulcan - Not bad, you're getting back up to speed
17: Kiwi - Thx for teaming with me, we did pretty well.
17: Fats - Sup
17: Artemis - Artemis beating people now...omi.
25: Keen - I dunno who you are, but you seemed pretty good.
25: Dr. Zao - Taking CP tips from Mikeray, are we?
25: Soma - Sorry about you vs Melito so soon.
33: Reaper 13 - Fun friendlies

Edit: Fixed Watkins, my bad.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Quick Shout Outs

Watkins - Great set. I almost had game 2, but once you got in a groove with Marth Game 1 it was just pretty difficult to get momentum back on my side. Next chance I get against your MK will be different though. :p

X-Factor - Sucks playing you in bracket. If only cause we play like every week. But it was also probably the best matches we've had. It was definately a really fun set and I've no problem getting eliminated by you. Just wish we coulda met up a little later :p.

Vulcan - Good games, nice Oli. Been awhile since I've done that match up. It was nice to play something different.

Zao - Good games. I've done Diddy vs Lucario a lot and kinda know the basics of that match up to the point where rust won't effect me too much. And the CP was smart, but my weird as **** Snake managed to eek out the win. Almost had game 2 though.

Icy - We didn't play(outside of doubles) but it's good see you around again. Sucks you may return and I may be out for awhile cause of work.

Riot/Chii/Meek/Peachkid/Captain Hammer - You guys rock, as always. Thanks for giving me somewhere to sleep guys, it was way better than driving an hour and half home that late only to drive out there again. lol.

KoolAid - Stay Cocky shortie.

TeeVee - Stop quitting. Things take time sir. How you can have matches that close with Shadow and than the next week decide to quit again is beyond me.

Kiwi/Tempest/Tymer - NMEE!!!! Thanks for that picture Kiwi. You rock... even if you did back out of our fight.

Fats - I. Will. Hit. You. :p

Sphere - We didn't talk much this time around. Next tourney out that way that I can make you should house me so we can drink copious amounts the night before and have hang over johns. lol.

Dazwa/Darc - It's still surprising to me to see you guys around even though Maine has a consistent driver again. lol.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
5: Bloodcross - Stop going MK plz. Tearing yourself between the two chars are hurting both of them. Notice how ever since you started playing MK, you've been losing to me nearly every time.
No. In fact I'm leaning towards MK as my better main. I'm sick of not being able to kill for ****. That's the only way I've been losing; I can outplay my opponents but they'll catch up just because of Falco's low killing potential (much like Ally vs DEHF at Viridian City). Except in doubles I play like trash, which tells me Falco is the better character for now. Idk why I went to Brinstar; never gone there before and never will again. I'll stick to Neutrals and Delfino.

Falco doesn't suit me anymore, but I'm not quitting him either. In fact, rather than drop MK I'll keep MK and in fact pick up a 3rd character and boost it up as good as my other 2 characters (for the hell of it and whenever I get sick of Falco/MK vs Snake which I already have).

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Thx Biz 8D

And LOL Ace I'm never playing MK vs Diddy again. Marth is way easier, but I look forward to a rematch.

Top Bottom