• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #2 - Results

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles:

1: DM Brandon (Metaknight) *Split*
2: Shadow (Metaknight/Wario) *Split*
3: Bizkit (Snake)
4: Zucco (Lucario)
5: Fatal (Snake)
5: Patg (Zero Suit Samus)
7: Bloodcross (Falco/Metaknight)
7: Doom (Metaknight)
9: Copacetic
9: hinkage
9: Bass
9: Prawn
13: Hot Kaarl
13: Haggs
13: Wave
13: Pelca
17: Gag
17: Mikeray4
17: Omstr
17: Ninjaedd
17: Specter
17: JJ Wolf
17: Dawall
17: Almo
25: Delta
25: Master Kurei
25: PK
25: Roan
25: Liquid
25: Roch
25: Yume
25: Humpy Thrashabout
33: Peace

Singles Bracket:

Brawl Doubles:

1: Shadow + DM Brandon
2: Bizkit + MikeRay4
3: Fatal + Hinkage
4: BloodCross + JJ
5: Doom$ and Zucco
5: Riot + Peachkid
7: Almo + Pelca
7: Specter + Wave
9: Prawn + Omstr
9: Haggs + Hot Kaarl
9: Captain Hammer + Ace
9: Bass + Copacetic
13: Peace + Liquid
13: Chii + Meek
13: Delta + AKC12
13: Sphere + Starlight
17: Master Kurei + Roan

Doubles Bracket:

Great and fun tourney. I'm happy with the turnout, and I was glad NJ/NY came to this. The next DNA tourney is February 13th. Make sure to try to attend that too @ everyone.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Brawl Singles:

1: DM Brandon (Metaknight)-ggs in doubs, your **** talking made me realize my mistakes...in a way thanks
2: Shadow (Metaknight/Wario)- ggs 1-1 right now...firgures how I can only beat MK
3: Bizkit (Snake)-lets try to get 1st in doubs sometime
4: Zucco (Lucario)-way to carry doom
5: Fatal (Snake)-ya beat hink nice
5: Patg (Zero Suit Samus)-black man being black
7: Bloodcross (Falco/Metaknight)- = l
7: Doom (Metaknight)-LOLOL U GOT TROLLED, U ****ING BLEW IT IN DOUBS AND U PUASED VS PRAWN DURING THE CG. LOL GET GUD U SCR00B AND GO HOME WITH 0 TOURNAMENT WINNINGS
9: Copacetic-good matches..I get u next time
9: hinkage-is not cool
9: Bass- good friendlies
9: Prawn- even though you lost to my DDD..AGIAN..great job, btw the **** doom pulled was shallow and pedantic
13: Hot Kaarl- I think I have to cut my wrists now
13: Haggs-see hot kaaarl
13: Wave-see haggs
13: Pelca-ehhhhh
17: Gag-nice matches in B+
17: Mikeray4-You ****ing suck...learn ur match ups and stop being a scr00b...maybe win doubs for once you loser
17: Dawall-wow...we placed the same. I need more DDD practice k thnkz
17: Almo- lulz
25: Humpy Thrashabout- lulz way to troll doom with me...all he had left to say was "***OT"
33: Peace- first offline tourney. I understand

Prawn

Smash Master
shoutouts later,

bizkit can you put :popo: and :mario2: next to my name?

yeee.

p.s. **** NJ

mikeray4

Smash Ace
shoutouts I missed

X-factor- ggs..had fun playing ur IC's
riot-fun 2 games we played
starlight-lulz pittos
sphere-way to 3 stock shadow 4 times...plus u2gewd

KageMurphy

Smash Master
DM & Shadow running **** madddd hardddd

Zucco looking cute doing his cheerleader thing lol

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I feel I should give up. I'll never get over my acrimony in matches. I'll be held back every single tournament... I don't know why I haven't took my break yet. Guess Pound was just too good. But this tourney convinced me to take a break.

NY/NJ - Thanks for coming. A real pleasure. I wanted to MM you Shadow to redeem myself after losing to DM but I decided I'll just **** up again. Really cool guy. Diem, you are so fun to watch lol, both your obnoxiousness and your MK. I was laughing during our first match, but that changed in Game 3 (Game 2 I didn't care that I lost because it was on Brinstar). Good **** winning this tourney, I honestly didn't except you to.

Doom vs Mikeray verbal brawl is lulz.

I'm garbage. That's all. Later.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Ayo, mikeray

Get 17th in singles where there's no Bizkit to carry you. How's that Dededick taste? Keep riding that one wrong guess I made (charging dsmash instead of waiting) all you want, accidents happen, brah.

You have zero right to talk ****, keep backing out of $50 MMs you ****ing *****! Bahahahaha, you suck!

Btw, you're stupid if you've never seen someone pause accidentally while mashing, **** happens all the time.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

1: DM Brandon - Didn't get to play you in singles. Would have been fun though. You made me lulz a lot during doubles.
2: Shadow - Fun MMs. You're very nice and fun to play.
4: Zucco - Best EC Lucario? I think so.
5: Fatal - Rough day in doubles and singles.
5: Patg - You're getting very scary. Your potential seems limitless, you get better every tourney. Good stuff finally taking a set off of Fatal. Much deserved.
7: Bloodcross - Once again..you lose to two very good players. It's a shame your placing doesn't reflect that.
7: Doom - Thx for the laptop. And ggs in doubles and singles. I don't see why and Mikeray troll each other so hard.
9: Copacetic - Good stuff beating Mikeray4. I lulzed at it, cuz of how he says how easy you are to beat. Now he knows how I felt xd.
9: hinkage - Not bad, not bad. Good stuff beating Ninjaedd.
9: Bass - Way to beat JJ Wolf but lose to Haggs for no reason whatsoever. Ggs though. I think my playstyle kinda counters yours.
9: Prawn - Hey, you didn't have to play Copacetic for once. Sorry about the pausing the match issue, but it seemed pretty legit to me, and I'm making a rule about it from now on to prevent the issue from ruining your chance of winning. But I wasn't going to DQ someone who came here from 3+ hours away just cuz they accidentally paused the match once while trying to break out of your silly infinites.
13: Hot Kaarl - Nice job today.
13: Haggs - Nice job today too.
13: Wave - Slacking. Sucks you had to play your brother in losers.
13: Pelca - Not bad.
17: Mikeray4 - Stop getting rufioed in doubles so much ;D.
17: Ninjaedd - Nice seeing you, thx for coming.
17: Specter - Pretty good Diddy you have there.
17: JJ Wolf - Way to slip up in losers. Nice seeing you though.
17: Dawall - Good job beating Mikeray4.
17: Almo - Bad day, it happens
25: Roch - Pretty scary Diddy. You mind gamed me to death my second stock in that second match. Almost cost me the set xd.
25: Yume - Keep practicing dood.
25: Humpy Thrashabout - Nice seeing you.
33: Peace - Fun friendlies, you started doing pretty well against me.

Thx for coming all the way out here NJ/NY.

Max Ketchum

Double post so the world knows:

MIKERAY *****ED OUT OF A $50 MM WITH ME. I WAVED MY $50 IN HIS FACE REPEATEDLY AND HE STILL REFUSED TO PLAY, EVEN WHEN I SAID I WAS FINE WITH $20 INSTEAD. HE'S A F*GGOT AND EVERYONE SHOULD LAUGH AT HIM.

Back your **** talk up next time. Until then, have fun over at 17-33 Last Place, Worcester MA.

Edit: Kevin, simply because he is a ******. It's a shame, his brother is such a ****ing nice and cool kid.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney. I'm glad NJ/NY came to this, I rep rep you all actually, it's in my blood. Nice seeing Doom and Zucco again. Zucco that Ness is good. It was good meeting Shadow and Dmbrandon. Dmbrandon is a funny bad ***. I love this guy's attitude and gj winning the tourney. As everyone said you're fun to to play watch because of your **** talking. I love you dawg haha.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Urg I have massive sick johns. I could done much better if I wasn't sick, oh well, good **** NY/NJ.

Zucco

Smash Master
I wish I could do shoutout and **** but my computer got hit by this big *** virus and I gotta figure this **** out fast!

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm aka liquid

diem/shadow: wish I had played you guys while you were up here, another time hopefully

bizkit: good friendlies, you're stupidly good at snake's dthrow, seemed like no matter what mixup I used you just react and **** me

zucco: I wish we hadn't played on that TV! you would've won anyway but I don't think I even really learned anything because I didn't have a clear feel for what was happening and was too distracted by the glare. dunno why I decided to stay on it after you offered to wait for another TV to open lol, or I could've stood up but that's never worked well for me. ggs though, sick lucario

doom: ggs in doubles, me and peace had really bad team chemistry so it was pretty funny

prawn/omstr: we lost to IC's in doubles D:

specter: nice diddy, I barely remember our set for some reason

almo: great marth, got unlucky in the falco game and let me have a lead to platform camp with

yume: snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

peace: don't be discouraged by the placing, first tournament, learn MU's and get exp and you'll do well

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
9: Prawn - Hey, you didn't have to play Copacetic for once. Sorry about the pausing the match issue, but it seemed pretty legit to me, and I'm making a rule about it from now on to prevent the issue from ruining your chance of winning. But I wasn't going to DQ someone who came here from 3+ hours away just cuz they accidentally paused the match once while trying to break out of your silly infinites.
Oooooooooooh, bizkit! I can't wait to hear what you have in store for the pausing issue. Honestly though, whatever it may be, I would like to be included in your decision to conclude this problem. More like a mutual agreement that the TO, and IC mains (the two that are here lol) can come to fair terms about. I feel It can be a bit complicated, and a re-grab in some cases is not always the best option IMO. Hit me up when you can, and thnx for hosting.

I wish I could do shoutout and **** but my computer got hit by this big *** virus and I gotta figure this **** out fast!
LOL, OH NOZ! THE INTERNTZ IS H4X. Also to much pron, lol.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
good **** DM/shadow and lmao @ doom. and blood+ stop crying because u didnt get top 5, some from nj/ny came to this, dont expect to get top 5. we mean business.:laugh:

btw nice job also patg

Prawn

Smash Master
1: DM Brandon (Metaknight) *Split* - cool guy.
2: Shadow (Metaknight/Wario) *Split* - should've mm'd me with your wario instead :(
3: Bizkit (Snake) - I wasn't asking for a DQ i was asking for a regrab, he was at a low enough percent to follow up the fthrow and regrab with either nana or popo but w/e. Lots of gay **** happened and it didn't go my way, I know I can win next time.
4: Zucco (Lucario) - we didn't mm, ah well. lucario2gay
5: Fatal (Snake) - its cool man you'll be back up to the best in no time
5: Patg (Zero Suit Samus) - you're getting so legit yeeeeeeeeeee. lets get drunk after some tournament someday
7: Bloodcross (Falco/Metaknight) - don't take a break I can finally beat you :(
7: Doom (Metaknight) - Even though you tried to time me out, you paused during my grabs, tried to DQ me for being "late", gave mikeray **** all day, planked me, and screamed in my face during grabs, you're still a pretty cool guy. I hope your realize there was a lot of bull****/pressure/gay **** during our sets that just happened to go your way. lol. I got lots of mk practice so its cool.
9: Copacetic - good **** beating mikeray
9: hinkage - i placed the same as you GET *****.
9: Bass - good stuff.
9: Prawn - losing to the same person twice sucks. I wish I could break my ninth place curse
13: Hot Kaarl - sup broski
13: Haggs - good **** beating omstr he doesnt know that matchup at all
13: Wave - you're better then thissss
13: Pelca - That was easy
17: Gag - ohai
17: Mikeray4 - lol @ me sandbagging vs your D3 and sding at 0 when you're at 150 at your last stock
17: Omstr - you'll do better next time
17: Ninjaedd - who
17: Specter - who
17: JJ Wolf - sup
17: Dawall - That was easy
17: Almo - MM ME FOOL
25: Delta - lucario2gay
25: Master Kurei - who
25: PK - fun friendlies i was so tired and could barely play though
25: Roan - who
25: Liquid - who
25: Roch - who
25: Yume - That was REALLY easy, no sick johns. Get *****.
25: Humpy Thrashabout - your trolling isn't as funny as mikerays just stop.
33: Peace - lool the one kid in last, its cool though you aren't too bad.

Overall good tourny, wish i could break my ninth place curse :(

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Funny how no one understands me and everyone just assumes I'm crying because I lost. I lost to DM and Fatal... I really don't give a crap lol. I'm trying to say that I get anxiety during matches and can't focus therefore can't get over my rage, along with playing bad in the process. That's what I'm pissed about. The fact that there's no way I can just enjoy myself during tourney matches... it's impossible. So I'm leaving for a bit.

BigM, I'm not going to lie. You are one of the biggest hypocrites I've met. Stop trying to act like an internet tough guy when you're as sensitive as a child dropping his lollipop on the ground. Learn your place and get trolled more by me when I never troll you (I'm that good). You're garbage and you suck, umadkthnxbai.

Anyway, I'm out. Fun fun fun!

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
^^ and *** this lol, no offense but my bracket was **** i would rather play bizkit or fatal or anyone instead of prawn no joke i hate ic's that much, and good **** BC i suck, **** falco goin all mk and snake mine sucks

TeeVee

Smash Lord
can someone explain to me what happened with the "pause"?

also good **** to shadow/diem... you're lucky i didnt come ._.

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
You're lucky Teevee didn't come. Him and I would have made doubles look much different.

I also wanted to add, lol at NY/NJ mks killing with side B, very impressive.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
You're lucky Teevee didn't come. Him and I would have made doubles look much different.

I also wanted to add, lol at NY/NJ mks killing with side B, very impressive.
LOLOL DM I see you have left your mark upon this town =) And it seems you have taught Shadow the ways of the drill rush as well from what I hear. Haha, too bad I had a dentist appointment this day or else I would have come to chill with you guys. Good **** in doubles dudes.

Also, how many rufios? Did you keep track? xD

Max Ketchum

There were SO many rufios.

The "pause issue" was me accidentally pausing during one of Prawn's chaingrabs. His Nana grabbed me, Popo tripped, and I paused while Popo was rolling and Nana was in the middle of a forward throw. There was zero possibility of a chaingrab happening due to the trip, and Bizkit agreed on it. This was in our second set. The other set, I also accidentally paused during a chaingrab, but I gave him a free regrab.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
Kurei+Roan: It's just doubles. practice practice practice!
C. Hammer+Ace: Wow, after the set I realize like half the crowd was watchin us. That was most certainly a memorable moment. It was close and it could have gone either way, but blah, it was fun, that's all that matters... oh yeah... "DAAAAAAMMMMNNNN"

4: Zucco (Lucario): teach me lucario plz
5: Fatal (Snake): sup
9: Prawn: better than last place/second to last place curse
13: Pelca: lag tv mm ftw. someday ill win it
17: Omstr: **** olimar ***** at BF. sigh i rarely win when it comes down to match 3
17: Specter: it was nice meetin you guys. watch out for me next time!
17: JJ Wolf: crazy wolf you got. i hope to face you off again at friendlies so i can beat it sometime
17: Dawall: next time ill bring a cam. i was rushin to get to this tourney. you took a break or somethin?
25: Delta: Oh man, we gotta work on our lucario team or lucario+???. double force palm???
25: Master Kurei: same as Roan
25: Roan: gg at dubz, and in friendlies if we did do that
25: Yume: sick johns, thats almost a legit john. marth eludes me, ever since melee.
33: Peace- Nice meetin ya. it was cool, you made a promise.
Me: Well it was only to be expected that i lost all 4 of my dolla MMs w/o outside practice. I feel more and more adament now to come back to Melee... twas sad when no one wanted to play it... brawl+ maybe, need to try it out for real. i want to see what ill become if i just play more often.

Till next time

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
One more thing. Lol at Zucco and I beating Fatal and Bizkit, respectively, and then losing to Bizkit in losers in a close set. Bizkit too good. I hate his fast adapting ability.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Generic Shout out to NE: Good **** everyone.

Generic shout-out to NY/NJ: Nice to meet everyone, I forgot to play Shadow and DM even though I wanted to, you people left too abruptly!

I can't believe all the up-sets in singles. I definitely should have entered.

Zucco

Smash Master
DM Brandon (Metaknight) -too good, thanks for being nice.
Shadow (Metaknight/Wario)-I give up.
Bizkit (Snake)- You are too good. I wish I lost to you in winners and beat you in losers instead of the other way around lol.
Fatal (Snake)-too close of a set. my heart was pounding during the last match.
Patg (Zero Suit Samus)- nice seeing you again Pat. good **** against fatal in winners. cya soon.
Bloodcross (Falco/Metaknight)-cool guy under the rage.
Doom (Metaknight)-I love ya man......but we just cant team together it seems. Unfortunate that I cant team with my friends.
hinkage- nice meeting you. your a nice kid.
Prawn- ill mm you next time!
Mikeray4- you and doom need to chill out lol
Ninjaedd- always making me laugh lol
JJ Wolf-Amazing wolf, you ***** me in teams. I had no idea how to fight it.
Liquid- Yeah the big TV was lame. next time we shall switch.

Top Bottom