• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DMV Melee Power Rankings: Fall 2014

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com

Summary: Since Sypher has not updated his ELO based power rankings, and as they don't take into account out of state performance, a group of us decided that we needed new power rankings for the region; not only to motivate our own players but to let other regions know who our top performers are. The five person panel ranked players 1-25, and the lists were combined to form a cumulative ranking, taking into account individuals performances at locals, regionals, and nationals throughout the year, with weight given to more recent performances. Players were required to attend two or more tournaments in the DC-metro area over the course of May through September to qualify for consideration.

Honorable mentions: Boss, Ether, The Doug, g-reg, savedge (inactive per our criteria)

People who declined the opportunity to vote, and therefore cannot complain about these rankings: Plank, Milkman

For future iterations of these power rankings we hope Sypher contiues to track and updates his ELO based power rankings to create an impartial ballot based strictly on results, as well more discussion between the panel and with the community at large.

Last edited:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Is there a template for this PR format? I keep seeing that design crop up.
no i just made it manually @_@

i think i COULD make it into a template, but it would be p cumbersome to make l0lz

Last edited:

Windrose

Smash Lord
redd and milkman are pretty damn good but they are above chudat tho? interesting.

i guess in reality a position up or down doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I think both redd and milkman have winning records vs chu and don't drop sets to players below them like chu has.

Top Bottom