• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
Byleth's design is interesting since it seeks to deviate some more from the typical FE character (following Robin's footsteps), and if anything there is something to be said about Byleth's attacks being very strong but commital on the whole - highlighting that strategic element
That said, attacks with a lot of commit and a focus on spacing are such basic fighting game strategy elements that it's a bit of a headscratcher that most of the FE cast - you know, a strategy RPG - doesn't really go beyond that aside from Robin.

...Like, I dunno, it's just that gameplay-wise, after looking at other DLC characters with incredibly fitting mechanics and playstyles (I mentioned Sephiroth in the other post, but you could also point to the "fighties", Bayonetta's combo-heavy game plan, Cloud and Limit breaks, Hero and Steve's resource management, etc), I have to wonder why they seem so insistent on using spacing as the only dominant element for those characters.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Speaking of which, has anyone here actually gotten a character they wanted?
When it comes to Smash, Sephiroth was like my 2nd MW, which is kinda funny because I thought him to be the most impossible out of the bunch (between Shadow, Zero, Dante and such) yet here we are.

Still, aside from him, I think I've never ever gotten a character I actively wanted (wasn't into FF7 when Cloud was added).
I got Ridley and I thought Mega Man was a never ever because of how little Mega Man fans, myself included obviously, realized why the hiatus happened.

Also Byleth over Banjo any day of the century, Byleth has multiple moves that feel good to land, Banjo? Nah, isn't even as expressive as everyone said he'd be for his forward smash

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
You didn't know Sephiroth? He's one of the most iconic villains ever who has been in the mainstream since FF7's release in 1997 and has appeared in multiple games and a movie. Plus One-Winged Angel is basically the Video Game equivalent of Darth Vader's theme.
Um no?
Read what I said again. I just said I love Sephiroth (and Kazuya), when looking at the DLC characters.

If you wanna know what characters I DIDN'T know before hand, that'd only be Joker and Terry (before the SNK copyright situation)
I knew every other character prior to their reveal.

I recognized One Winged Angel when the song played in Sephiroth's reveal trailer.

Slime Scholar

Smash Apprentice
When it comes to Smash, Sephiroth was like my 2nd MW, which is kinda funny because I thought him to be the most impossible out of the bunch (between Shadow, Zero, Dante and such) yet here we are.

Still, aside from him, I think I've never ever gotten a character I actively wanted (wasn't into FF7 when Cloud was added).
In the DLC? Hero and Banjo, although I admittedly don’t really enjoy playing the latter. I was also a longtime fan of Terry, but he wasn’t really on my radar for appearing in this game. He ended up being a great surprise.

Base? The Belmonts were really it. In previous Smash games, Sonic and Mega Man were my most wanted.

I like most characters well enough, though.

Last edited:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
I'm not even a Final Fantasy fan nor played the games and even I know who Sephiroth is.

I'd be shocked if not one did.
Lol here you go:
this guy didn't recognize him:
He asked his chat "what game is he from"

Go to 43:00 to see the start of all that.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Yup, got Bowser Jr. back in Smash 4 (fullfilling my request of “more Mario characters” along with Rosalina pretty neatly) and with Ultimate I got my biggest want post-Smash 4 with Daisy. My ”most wanted” (in quotes because honestly I never hardcore speculated for specific characters post-Daisy) for DLC was Byleth so…that happened too.
Right now I’m in the situation where I can‘t think of a most wanted even if I tried, unless I go back to my Smash 4 adagium of “More Mario” in which case Paper Mario would make for a great choice. Nowadays I kinda tag along with Rie Sonomura Rie Sonomura when it comes to shilling Off The Hook but I’d love to go hardcore for another character again like I did for Daisy.

Paraster

Smash Lord
I wanted Inkling, but they were inevitable.

I never actively wanted Incineroar, but I honestly liked it much better than the other Pokemon who I felt had better chances (Decidueye, Marshadow).

I briefly wanted Steve, but he fell off my radar before long.

...that's about it.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)

Closest I've come so far was Min Min, and that was after I got into ARMS after a character from it was announced back in March 2020 has it seriously been that long Jesus Christ

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know a guy irl who didn't know who Sephiroth was, and when I asked how that was possible it turned out the madlad had managed to avoid any and all FF7 spoilers in hopes of playing it one day. Didn't even know about Aerith.
God bless that guys soul

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

If we're talking just Ultimate, then yes. Ridley, Simon, King K. Rool, Isabelle, Steve, and especially Chrom were all characters I wanted. I'll also give half a point to Incineroar, Byleth, and Min Min, because while I wanted different characters for Three Houses and Sun and Moon (Edelgard and Decidueye), I still liked that those games got characters. And for Min Min, while I didn't become a big ARMS fan until later on, she was one of my three preferred choices once the guessing game started up.

If we're including Smash 4, then there are even more. Mega Man, Palutena, Little Mac, Mewtwo coming back, and Pac-Man not using his Ghostly Adventures designs were all things I explicitly wanted, while Villager and Rosalina were characters I wanted that I never thought would happen. Greninja was a Pokémon I loved but I never considered another starter without a trainer to be possible, so Greninja was a great surprise. Ryu and Cloud also blindsided me because they were incredibly hype, but I never even thought about them as possibilities (due to the mindset at the time being "one character per third party company" prior to Ryu, and Cloud being one of those "he'd be cool but would never happen" characters).

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yes, I got both Banjo and Steve. Both were at the times of their respective reveals my second most wanted character (Shantae was my most wanted both times).
Joker I honestly never heard of until the Smash reveal happened. He’s also my least favorite of the first fighter pass moveset wise but the stage is pretty to look at.
Hero I looked up when the Brave leak happened and decided “hey he’d be cool”. Of course at the time it was mostly Erdrick. Moveset wise I’m not a fan of the randomness, but there’s nothing more chaotic than landing a Thwack at the start and getting a instant stock. The biggest negative in my opinion is the music.
Terry I didn’t support much but after he got in he became my personal favorite DLC (yes over one of my most wanted chars). Moveset, Stage, and music are all top notch.
Byleth was a eh reveal, mostly due to the trailer being slow paced and going “okay here’s your character”. Moveset is at least satisfying, but the stage and music aren’t for me.
Min-Min was my most wanted ARMS character and she definitely plays like a ARMS character for better or worse. Stage is okay, soundtrack is neat.
Sephiroth is unique because the trailer was awesome and the stage and music are also awesome. Moveset is okay, but it’s not my least favorite. However he’s also my personal least favorite DLC of the pass not because of content, but because he was revealed the day my grandmother passed away. That brings back sad memories thinking about the character.
Pyra/Mythra hey I actually played Xenoblade 2 so surely they would be wanted by me right? Not really, but it was nice to recognize a character from a game I played get in. Moveset, I prefer Pyra’s Power over Mythra’s Speed. Stage is okay and music well it’s Xenoblade 2.
Kazuya it’s too early to give a opinion but right now he’s my least favorite moveset wise. A bit too many moves. Music is cool though and so is the stage.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
If we're talking just Ultimate, then yes. Ridley, Simon, King K. Rool, Isabelle, Steve, and especially Chrom were all characters I wanted. I'll also give half a point to Incineroar, Byleth, and Min Min, because while I wanted different characters for Three Houses and Sun and Moon (Edelgard and Decidueye), I still liked that those games got characters. And for Min Min, while I didn't become a big ARMS fan until later on, she was one of my three preferred choices once the guessing game started up.

If we're including Smash 4, then there are even more. Mega Man, Palutena, Little Mac, Mewtwo coming back, and Pac-Man not using his Ghostly Adventures designs were all things I explicitly wanted, while Villager and Rosalina were characters I wanted that I never thought would happen. Greninja was a Pokémon I loved but I never considered another starter without a trainer to be possible, so Greninja was a great surprise. Ryu and Cloud also blindsided me because they were incredibly hype, but I never even thought about them as possibilities (due to the mindset at the time being "one character per third party company" prior to Ryu, and Cloud being one of those "he'd be cool but would never happen" characters).
Holy cow you're feasting rn
Happy for ya, dude

FreeFox

Smash Lord
I personally think it would be pretty difficult to argue that Byleth was a bad choice for a Fire Emblem character since Fire Emblem: Three Houses seems to have put the series on the map as a more mainstream series, and also reportedly unified the fandom after Fire Emblem: Awakening had split it. He just came at a bad time for people who weren't Fire Emblem fans to like him. In a game with less Fire Emblem characters or perhaps even in the alternate universe where Corrin wasn't a pick he would probably have been much better received since the Fire Emblem hatred wouldn't have been a thing (or at least, not as strong).

I assumed it just meant any character that you know enough to have some sort of attachment to.
Byleth's moveset is consistently more fun than Banjo but I don't think too many people in this thread would consider the latter a bad choice.
If we are on the objective side of things. Banjo´s moveset is probably a lot more technical. I would rather not talk about the fun factor since its a really subjective term. I would however definitely argue that banjo has the deeper/more complex moveset of the two. Whether simpler or more comple is more fun, I would leave that to everyone to decide for themselves.

Am I in the minority who prefer Banjo and Kazooie's moveset to Byleth's? The most unique thing, to me, is the ability to order the jumps in any sequence.

The thing for me with Fire Emblem, has little to do with not liking the game. I'm not a fan of a lot of the games that are in Smash.
But, with Pokemon, while I am a fan, it just seems to be better for the game. People are willing to drop serious money in the name of Pokemon. It is psychologically and sociologically a matter of study under the heading of phenomenon. Just as I'm not a fan of Minecraft, I appreciate Steve being in the game because it makes something I do love, Smash, all the more prolific and successful. I just cannot say Fire Emblem does any of this, on even a significantly smaller scale.

I know it isn't a question that can be answered, but...
I wonder how many people bought Smash for a specific Pokemon
and consequently, how many people Bought Smash, or even a DLC pass, for a Fire Emblem.

Fun Fact to remember! Only 1 DLC ever has been a Pokemon. So far, 3 have been FE. Hmmm...
My issue with fire emblem isnt that it has a relatively big cast like Mario or Pokemon. Its that other franchises of Nintendo dont get as much love as FE when it comes to PLAYABLE representation.
LoZ: One the the big three franchises of Nintendo. It has 6 characters, half of which are the same person. No one offs like FE. No other recurring characters either.
Kirby: Another bigger franchise of Nintendo. Hasnt gotten a new rep since Brawl. Only three characters. A huge cast of characters to pick from wherther recurring or one offs.
Metroid: More closely related in sales to FE. It has 4 characters. Definitely a small cast of choices, so I can see why it hasnt got as much playable representation. Still, it must be pointed out that Metroid had 2 characters (same person) representing metroid for 4 games.
Other smaller franchises like Starfox seem to be more in line with representation.

Fire Emblem is the only other series in smash besides Mario that has received 2 new characters per game and a new stage per game. Not even Pokemon, Nintendo´s biggest franchise can say this.

3BitSaurus

Smash Master
I know a guy irl who didn't know who Sephiroth was, and when I asked how that was possible it turned out the madlad had managed to avoid any and all FF7 spoilers in hopes of playing it one day. Didn't even know about Aerith.
Mind telling me which alternate dimension he scampered off to? That **** could be really useful for me, y'know. :4pacman:

Seriouly tho, guy's a legend for managing that.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Dude, when I went to go see the Sonic the Hedgehog movie, I was FLABBERGASTED when another person came into the theater and she sat next to me and was like "Oh yeah, it's good to be at the movies" and I was like "Yeah, this is my home away from home" and I KID YOU NOT she said

"So who's the bad guy, the hedgehog or the cop?"

I replied "Jim Carrey's the bad guy"

"Jim Carrey's in this?" then she leans over to the other people she came with "Hey guys, Jim Carrey is in this movie"

I have NO IDEA how that happened. I almost kinda wanted to go "... yes.... Sonic the Hedgehog is the bad guy."

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Not even Pokemon, Nintendo´s biggest franchise can say this.

Mario sold more and is bigger than Pokemon.
Also, we DO technically get 2 new Pokemon each game (except Ultimate, which tbh I hope stays that way (I wouldn't exactly be too hype over a gen 8 mon))

64 - :ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff:
Melee - :ultpichu::ultmewtwo:

Brawl - :ultpokemontrainer::ultlucario:

4 - Return of :ultmewtwo: as DLC and:ultgreninja:

Ultimate - Again, so far only :ultincineroar:

Evil Trapezium

Smash Master
NNID
GuyManRunnin
Switch FC
SW-2246-2414-0334

The only character I really wanted was Banjo & Kazooie and that was only because of the ballot since they used to be Nintendo characters and I thought they should come back.

Before that, I was happy enough playing as Mario and Captain Falcon and I never gave any thought about who I wanted in Smash Bros. Guess I thought about it too late because I could have wanted Sgt. Cortez earlier... and Axel Stone too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

In Smash 4 I got Jr. & Dark Pit, and got my retro of choice in Duck Hunt. Not sure if Greninja counts since I don’t recall thinking about him in the context of Smash prior to his inclusion. For Ultimate I only got Pyra & Mythra but that reveal made my year tbh.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Fire Emblem is the only other series in smash besides Mario that has received 2 new characters per game and a new stage per game. Not even Pokemon, Nintendo´s biggest franchise can say this.
The stage part isn't even true though. Even if you don't include 64 for obvious reasons, Fire Emblem didn't even get a stage in Melee, and the only reason it got a new one in Ultimate was because of Byleth being a DLC character. Mario and Zelda are the only old series to have gotten a stage in the base game, and it was due to asset reuse from existing Switch games. Calling the stages a bias toward Fire Emblem over Pokémon makes zero sense if you look at the context...especially since Fire Emblem's stage situation was awful prior to Byleth.

SNEKeater

Smash Master

For base game?
Ridley and K. Rool would be the closest.
The Belmonts would kinda count I guess, I wanted Castlevania but the ones I wanted were Alucard or Julius Belmont (who was almost impossible, I'll admit).

For DLC... Not even one, if we strictly talk about most wanteds and not characters I just like.

Closest to that would be Joker/a Persona rep and another Final Fantasy character. But my brain never considered a Persona character in Smash as a realizable option until... Well, the moment Joker was announced, and I just thought getting another FF character was almost impossible so I didn't even entertain the idea that much.
That's probably why both reveals were the craziest ones for me.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
LoZ: One the the big three franchises of Nintendo. It has 6 characters, half of which are the same person. No one offs like FE. No other recurring characters either.
As of Ultimate they're all different people from different games. Zelda is from ALTTP, Sheik and Ganondorf are from OOT, Young Link is from OOT/MM, Toon Link is from WW/PH/ST, and Link is from BOTW. None of them are the same person anymore, as they're descendants/ascendants. Same legacy character, but they're from different timelines entirely now.

I get what you're saying overall, but they did at least make all the Links different people in the LoZ story respectively. Same with the two different Zeldas.

...On the other hand, Samus/Zero Suit Samus and Mario/Dr. Mario are the same person. XD

FreeFox

Smash Lord

Mario sold more and is bigger than Pokemon.
Also, we DO technically get 2 new Pokemon each game (except Ultimate, which tbh I hope stays that way (I wouldn't exactly be too hype over a gen 8 mon))

64 - :ultpikachu::ultjigglypuff:
Melee - :ultpichu::ultmewtwo:

Brawl - :ultpokemontrainer::ultlucario:

4 - Return of :ultmewtwo: as DLC and:ultgreninja:

Ultimate - Again, so far only :ultincineroar:
I am actually talking about franchise, as in everything considered.

Pokemon is the biggest franchise in the world.

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master

A lot of my most wanted's are Western, I admit..
My most wanted eastern characters are more or less shill picks, like the best dragon type Pokemon Garchomp, and BWD (not a shill pick), Waluigi would be kinda neat too lol, I always liked purple as a color.

I wanted Inkling in Sm4sh, glad Ultimate got hold of it.
For Ultimate, I did think getting Daisy, Ridley, K Rool, Dark Samus, and Simon would all be cool.
Richter was such a big surprise for me, loved his design upon initial reveal.
Indifferent over Isabelle and Chrom
I wanted Decidueye over Incineroar, but Sakurai's major convinced me on how based Incineroar really is.

DLC wise, as I stated before, most of my MWs are western, one of whom was Steve... I was so happy we got him.
Joker's fine.
Hero's deserving.
I always preferred Steve over Banjo, but I was happy to see overwhelmingly positive reactions towards him.
Terry's design is based..
I was respectfully salty over Byleth's reveal, but quickly looked forward to FP2.
I wanted Kid Cobra over Min Min but oh well lol, she does have a very nice design.
Indifferent over Pythra
As a villains fan, I find Sephiroth and Kazuya to be terrifying based.

So yea, didn't really get characters I WANT. I more or less got only one or two of those, but ended up loving the artsytls of and playing as many others.

If you're curious as to my Western MWs...
  • Spyro over Crash, and I'd love for Skylanders content of some kind to come with him
  • An FPS character, though my bias points to Tracer as I am an OW fan, and she's my most wanted female character as well.
  • While I never played any GOW games, I think Kratos would be very cool to have.
  • Red from Angry Birds (a limitless fighter? Unique af!)
  • Rayman to an extent (though if Brawlhalla content comes with him I'll be very satisfied
  • Doomguy (DOOM's music)
  • Master Chief (never touched a Halo game, but I think he could bring some very cool weapons and mechanics to the table)
  • Crazy Dave (PvZ fan since my childhood, I think a character that could revolve around plant placement and strategy would be so cool)
  • Someone from GTA (I played GTAV and I think the series more than deserves something in the game)

Yea, these are some of my MWs to name a few.
Edit: Another one of my MW Eastern characters is Phoenix Wright. Like the AA series a lot, and I like Phoenix's character, and some of the villains/antagonists are very well written imo (e.g. Dahlia)

Last edited:

Invisible Shiny Bulbasaur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BigUglyMan-Doll
Has anyone here actually gotten a character they wanted?
In Ultimate, specifically?
I'd say my top ten consistently most wanted newcomers, from the Smash Ballot era until now, have been:

1. Banjo & Kazooie
2. Ridley
3. Dixie Kong
4. King K. Rool
5. Shovel Knight
6. Doom Slayer
7. Isaac
8. Steve
9. Inklings
10. Lip
(Honorable mentions go to Tetra, Cranky Kong, Rayman, Crash Bandicoot, Qbby, Sami from Advance Wars, Master Chief, and Chell.)

So, yeah, actually. I'm satisfied with what I got, and I understand why the others didn't make the cut.

I'd still really love a fighter from an FPS or puzzle game, so I'm holding out hope that'll happen someday soon.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

K. Rool, Ridley, and Banjo.

Min Min was icing on cake.

Meanwhile Sephiroth was the character I never knew that I wanted until he was revealed and I played as him.

Last edited:

Theguy123

Smash Lord

Unfortunately I haven’t. I was hoping I’d at least get a character I wanted. None of mine are even unlikely picks, they all had high chances and still do

King boo (star of the LM franchise. Is what bowser is to Mario but to Luigi)

Professor Layton (huge franchise owned by level 5 who have nothing in smash and are relatively quite big in Japan. Layton being huge in the west as well and very big in Japan as well)

A sonic rep (sega themselves do the Mario and sonic crossovers, they’re buddy buddies with Nintendo and sakurai seems to rely on them a lot)

And that was relatively it. All of them have high chances but unfortunately I didn’t get them.

The only characters I knew from both fighter passes was Steve and min min. Never heard of the rest till there smash announcement.

But I’m thankful those characters got in because I got to play and learn them more. Even Sephiroth. Cool character. I didn’t even know anything about FF till his announcement. Nothing at all but his trailer was fantastic. Gets me hyped every time.

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team

For Ultimate, Simon was my most wanted character at the time of the base roster. That was during the middle of the peak of my Castlevania obsession and Richter was a very nice surprise. Steve was also one of my most wanted as well. Pyra and Mythra are also some of my favorite characters too but I didn't play Xenoblade 2 until the day after their announcement (I'm glad that Smash convinced me to try the game because I love it to death).

I do wish I got more characters that I was familiar with beforehand, the thing is that the DLC has been focusing a lot on RPGs and fighting games, which are two genres that I just so happen to not have a lot of experience with. The only characters whose games I played before their announcement were Banjo, Sephiroth, Steve, Kazuya and I played a tiny bit of SNK's fighting games.

Still, while I find it funny that I haven't gotten many characters on my signature, I just have to focus on what we do have and I'm grateful for everything that Ultimate has given me. There are at least several things that I enjoy about every DLC character. Seeing scenarios like Pyra/Mythra, Kazuya, Ridley, Banjo, Simon, Steve, Snake, and Sephiroth fighting on the cloud sea of Alrest and Balloon Fight while being attacked by Waluigi and Rathalos is a dream come true (And a drug trip).

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

In terms of absolute most wanteds, just Ridley, on a broader spectrum I got quite a bit but they're not ones I popped-off at.

SharkLord

Smash Hero

Haven't gotten any of my absolute top-tier wants yet, but I was silently rooting for Byleth and Steve and I was happy seeing them in

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Ridley and Pyra/Mythra were my two biggest wants.

I was also supporting Dark Samus and Byleth.

FreeFox

Smash Lord

This game I got from what I wanted:
Base:
-Ridley
-Incineroar (though I just wanted a new pokemon in general)

DLC:
-Banjo Kazooie
-Terry

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Steve, Byleth and Min Min were all like top 5 wants for me. Was insane getting all 3 back-to-back lol

Also, while not my ideal gen 8 rep, Incineroar was my starter of choice in SM, so that was a cool bonus. Was probably the only base game character I was extremely hyped for. Okay, Inkling too, but that was basically the equivalent of the free space on a bingo card lol.

If we're factoring in Smash 4, Pac-Man was a huge want, and like Incineroar, Greninja was my XY starter of choice, but in this case I wasn't even expecting him lol.

Last edited:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Steve, Byleth and Min Min were all like top 5 wants for me. Was insane getting all 3 back-to-back lol

Also, while not my ideal gen 8 rep, Incineroar was my starter of choice in SM, so that was a cool bonus. Was probably the only base game character I was extremely hyped for. Okay, Inkling too, but that was basically the equivalent of the free space on a bingo card lol.

If we're factoring in Smash 4, Pac-Man was a huge want, and like Incineroar, Greninja was my XY starter of choice, but in this case I wasn't even expecting him lol.
sephiroth broke your streak of MWs lol
Get rolled
Jkjk lol

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For Ultimate, I did get a decent amount of whom I wanted;

Ridley, King K. Rool, Chrom, Simon Belmont, Steve

Chrom is slightly different in that it wasn't I was so much of a fan of that he felt missing since the rest of the Awakening characters were in. Besides, he was done dirty in the Palutena's Guidance. It wasn't a big deal to me that in the end, he was passed over. That's fair. But the Guidance and Lucina's reveal? Come on. I get it was more to have fun from the developer's end, but it looks different for the fans. So I'm quite glad he got in.

I do enjoy Terry otherwise, same with Hero, but I wasn't specifically asking for them. Sephiroth is awesome too.

Ivander

Smash Legend
K. Rool, Inkling, Simon, Richter, Eight( :ulthero2: DQ8 Hero) and Banjo&Kazooie. Incineroar and Byleth are semi-counted in terms of wanting a Gen 7 Pokemon and Three Houses rep.

If counting Smash 4, then Megaman, Palutena, Dark Pit, Little Mac, Greninja, Robin, Lucina, Shulk and Corrin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom