• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
I think it's weird to have a game with a worldwide release date be considered more bottom of the barrel than multiple Japan only charactere but you do you. For the record, I merely asked out of curiousity, not to shun you for having bad opinions in case it comes across like that
Eh, in today's internet age, a game being Japanese-only isn't really an impediment to it gaining a following and being recognizable to people. For most of the Japan-only characters I listed I've still seen enough support (others like the kids from Marvelous are just personal picks).

It helps that a big Japan-only release is more likely to have representation in Smash than a small worldwide release thanks to Spirits. So there's an argument to make that they'd be prioritized.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Regarding the Sonic comment:

I don't see another character but I can see the case for one. It is kind of odd that Final Fantasy 7 (just one game in the series) has 2 unique reps but a franchise like Sonic only has one.

However, I think a lot of it has to do with the third-party companies and the situation. I think Square-Enix really wanted Sephiroth in Smash Ultimate and why would Sakurai say no to Sephiroth? To some, it seems like we could have gotten another character from Square's massive IP list such as Chrono, Lora Croft, or Sora but the talks probably don't work like that. Square wanted more FF7 representation to support the release of the Port and Nintendo probably also agreed. They were not looking at represented other IP in this instance.

There is probably a similar situation with Sega. Sega may feel that the Sonic representation is already strong enough. They got 2 stages, 2 AT, multiple spirits, etc. Sega may want other IP such as Bayonetta and Persona to be represented. This was why it was pushed in this direction.

As stated, it seems kind of odd to us with Sonic being a bigger franchise than any of the other third-party IP other than perhaps Minecraft and maybe Pacman (you can't really judge Pacman sales by games as Pacman was primarily an Arcade Franchise. Heck, Street Fighter also fits this bill).

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Reimu with that Miko Stick she wields as the Sword. You may say that's innacuarate, but when the **** has Bomberman ever go Kung Fu and anyone's Ass in his life? (the only thing Bomberman has punched is with the Boxing Glove Power Up from the Super Bomberman games, outside of that................i got nothing)
No, no, that's actually something she does. Granted, she uses it far more in the fighters and manga due to the formats of the fighters, but if she was a Mii chances are she would be a Swordfighter. At the very least it's more accurate than those who insinuated the gohei was a magic rifle while suggesting she would be a Gunner...

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Let's say the last one is a Sony character somehow. Who'd you want? Or who do you expect?
Based on games like Fortnite, Shovel Knight, SoulCalibur, etc, I expect Kratos. Sony obviously considers him the mascot.

Personally, I'd prefer Ratchet or Sly.

we just need one indie Swordfighter Mii with a song. Any ideas?
Shovel Knight with Strike The Earth, obviously.

Or one of those horrible muppet things from Nidhogg 2.

OOH OOH OOH OOH OOH! I GOT IT THIS TIME

Indie Mii SWORDfighter Mii costume is...

SHANTAE AGAIN!
WayForward is not a goddamn indie dev! They put out, like 3-5 games a year! They have MULTIPLE dev teams!!

Last edited:

Stratos

Smash Ace
This is the list of newcomers that I would like to see in future games of the Super Smash Bros. series. Although I would like Unicycle from a video game called Uniracers to come in a Super Smash Bros. game, I can not count on it because PIXAR sued for this game. Here is the list of other video game characters:

Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo series)
Captain Rainbow (Captain Rainbow)
Takamaru (The Mysterious Murasame Castle)
Black Shadow (F-Zero series)
Medusa (Kid Icarus series)
Aeron (Pandora's Tower)
Zael (The Last Story)
Euden (Dragalia Lost)
Zethia (Dragalia Lost)
Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim series)
Rayman (Rayman seiries)
Tin Star (Tin Star)
Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat series)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat series)
Haohmaru (Samurai Shodown series)
Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
Jin Kazama (Tekken series)
Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
John Raimi (Geist)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series)
Kevin (Karkurenbo Battle Monster Tactics)
Queen Azarel (Warlocked)
Chief Zog (Warlocked)
Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot series)
Spyro the Dragon (Spyro the Dragon series)
Abe (Oddworld series)
Stranger (Oddworld series)
Fighter Hayabusa (Pro Wrestling)
Conker (Conker series)
Professor Hershel Layton (Professor Layton series)
Siegfried Schtauffen (Soulcalibur series)
Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Cross (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Edward Carnby (Alone in the Dark series)
Adol Christin (Ys series)
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear series)
Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue series)
Gex (Gex series)
Protagonist (Glory of Heracles)
Heracles (Glory of Heracles)
Protagonist (Famicom Detective Club)
Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club)
Reiji Arisu (Namco × Capcom, Project X Zone series)
Laboman (Labo)
Ring Fit Trainee (Ring Fit Adventure)
Dillon (Dillon series)
Dante (Devil May Cry series)
Spring Man (ARMS)
Yooka-Laylee (Yooka-Laylee series)
Agumon (Digimon series)
Henry Fleming (Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.)
Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)
Kratos (God of War)
Ivan (Devil's Third)
Aisya (ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat)
Chrono (Chrono series)
Miriam (Bloodstained series)
Doomguy (Doom series)
Master Chief (Halo series)
Mike Jones (StarTropics series)
Meowth (Pokémon series)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Earth)
Isaac (Golden Sun series)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger series)
Cuphead (Cuphead)
Andy (Advance Wars series)
Mr. Stevenson (Gumshoe)
Akira Howard (Astral Chain)

Last edited:

Aerospherology

Smash Lord
This is the list of newcomers that I would like to see in future games of the Super Smash Bros. series. Although I would like Unicycle from a video game called Uniracers to come in a Super Smash Bros. game, I can not count on it because PIXAR sued for this game. Here is the list of other video game characters:

Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo series)
Captain Rainbow (Captain Rainbow)
Takamaru (The Mysterious Murasame Castle)
Black Shadow (F-Zero series)
Medusa (Kid Icarus series)
Aeron (Pandora's Tower)
Zael (The Last Story)
Euden (Dragalia Lost)
Zethia (Dragalia Lost)
Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim series)
Rayman (Rayman seiries)
Tin Star (Tin Star)
Liu Kang (Mortal Kombat series)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat series)
Haohmaru (Samurai Shodown series)
Mach Rider (Mach Rider)
Jin Kazama (Tekken series)
Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem)
John Raimi (Geist)
Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden series)
Kevin (Karkurenbo Battle Monster Tactics)
Queen Azarel (Warlocked)
Chief Zog (Warlocked)
Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot series)
Spyro the Dragon (Spyro the Dragon series)
Abe (Oddworld series)
Stranger (Oddworld series)
Fighter Hayabusa (Pro Wrestling)
Conker (Conker series)
Professor Hershel Layton (Professor Layton series)
Siegfried Schtauffen (Soulcalibur series)
Elma (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Cross (Xenoblade Chronicles X)
Edward Carnby (Alone in the Dark series)
Adol Christin (Ys series)
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear series)
Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue series)
Gex (Gex series)
Protagonist (Glory of Heracles)
Heracles (Glory of Heracles)
Protagonist (Famicom Detective Club)
Ayumi Tachibana (Famicom Detective Club)
Reiji Arisu (Namco × Capcom, Project X Zone series)
Laboman (Labo)
Ring Fit Trainee (Ring Fit Adventure)
Dillon (Dillon series)
Dante (Devil May Cry series)
Spring Man (ARMS)
Yooka-Laylee (Yooka-Laylee series)
Agumon (Digimon series)
Henry Fleming (Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.)
Solaire of Astora (Dark Souls)
Kratos (God of War)
Ivan (Devil's Third)
Aisya (ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat)
Chrono (Chrono series)
Miriam (Bloodstained series)
Doomguy (Doom series)
Master Chief (Halo series)
Mike Jones (StarTropics series)
Meowth (Pokémon series)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Earth)
Isaac (Golden Sun series)
Ty the Tasmanian Tiger (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger series)
Cuphead (Cuphead)
Andy (Advance Wars series)
Mr. Stevenson (Gumshoe)
Akira Howard (Astral Chain)
That's a long post. Put it in a spoiler like I've done here.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
This is the list of newcomers that I would like to see in future games of the Super Smash Bros. series.
And here's mine!
Playable Fighters
  1. Ryu Hayabusa [Ninja Gaiden]
  2. Bill Rizer/Lance Bean [Contra]
  3. Arthur [Ghosts ‘n Goblins]
  4. Kunio/Riki [River City]
  5. SV-001 Metal Slug [Metal Slug]
  6. Bub/Bob [Bubble Bobble]
  7. Jill Valentine [Resident Evil]
  8. Morrigan [Darkstalkers]
  9. Nightmare [Soul Calibur]
  10. Kazuma Kiryu [Yakuza]
  11. Shantae [Shantae]
  12. Viewtiful Joe [Viewtiful Joe]
  13. Amaterasu [Okami]
  14. Dante [Devil May Cry]
  15. Mike Haggar [Final Fight]
  16. Strider Hiryu [Strider]
  17. Nakoruru [Samurai Shodown]
  18. Goemon/Ebisumaru [Legend of the Mystical Ninja]
  19. Crono [Chrono Trigger]
  20. Nathan Spencer [Bionic Commando]
  21. Rash/Zitz [Battletoads]
  22. Phoenix Wright [Ace Attorney]
  23. Bomberman [Bomberman]
  24. Estelle Bright [Legend of Heroes]
  25. Captain Toad/Toadette [Treasure Tracker]
  26. King Hippo [Punch-Out]
  27. Firebrand [Gargoyle’s Quest]
  28. Zero [Mega Man X]
  29. Alucard [Castlevania]
  30. Raiden [Metal Gear]
Echo Fighters
10e. Ninten [Ness]
11e. Black Shadow [Captain Falcon]
16e. Impa [Sheik]
27e. Galacta Knight [Meta Knight]
31e. Liquid Snake [Snake]
32e. Black Knight [Ike]
35e. Charizard [Pokemon Trainer]
36e. Dixie Kong [Diddy Kong]
38e. Shadow [Sonic]
46e. Bass [Megaman]
61e. Zack [Cloud]
63e. Jeanne [Bayonetta]
64e. Octolings [Inklings]

Bosses
Mother Brain [Metroid]
Andross(N64 version) [Star Fox]
Arceus [Pokemon]
Porky [Earthbound]
Medusa [Kid Icarus]
Liquid Snake piloting Metal Gear REX [Metal Gear]
Eggman piloting Death Egg Robot [Sonic the Hedgehog]
Dr. Wily piloting Wily Machine [Mega Man]
Safer∙Sephiroth [Final Fantasy]

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Damn everyone's list is like hella long, mine is too but like I categorize it. Someone sent a tier list maker and I filled it out with some characters I recognized. I'm on mobile, I'm sorry I can't crop it lol.

Screenshot_20210710-132703_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
Another idea is Kris from Deltarune

maybe the reason they held off on an Undertale Spirit Event… is cuz it woulda been both Undertale and Deltarune and they needed a Kris Mii to do that

again, spitballing here
This is my most wanted Mii costume! I think they'd go with The World Revolving for the song, because its the fan favorite and a certified bop.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
sometimes I imagine a collaboration between Sony and Nintendo…it would be the most impossible thing ever to happen and would be a very important achievement to the smash franchise.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
There are always going to be more Nintendo characters to put in the game, but I do think Ultimate has generally gotten us to a point where a lot of first party stuff is in a relatively good place. Again, you may disagree with individual decisions with regards to what is represented or not enjoy different elements of how those franchises are actually represented, but I don't feel like there's that many particularly egregious holes in Smash's First Party offerings at this point and I think the characters left on the first party front do trend towards more niche options that are less recognizable to a lot of people and haven't had much in the way of releases recently.

Like there's a couple of new franchises that could fit well into Smash like Ring Fit Adventure and Astral Chain, there's a few remaining additional leads of larger franchises like Toad and Dixie Kong, there's a few "fan requests" like Isaac, Bandanna Dee, and Waluigi. and then there's a few longer running franchises like Rhythm Heaven, Style Savvy, and Advance Wars that have had relatively recent releases but have very little in Smash. There's still picks that can make a lot of sense and some of those are picks I'd like to see. But at the end of the day, we are kind of running out of the more overtly recognizable and marketable faces and Ultimate's tendency to give some larger fan picks on the first party front seem to have done a lot to satisfy a few major groups of fans that haven't like moved on to the next request, but rather enjoyed what they got.

Like I'm sure that some people will be quick to argue certain points about Zelda not having a "true newcomer" since Melee or point to missing generations of Pokemon, but that sort of stuff feels like a very uniquely "Smash Forum" approach to those conversations about seniority, "deserving", etc. that overwhelmingly doesn't actually play into the overwhelming majority of people who play Smash and want to see recognizable characters. Not to say either of those franchises don't have recognizable characters that could get in (I am somewhat convinced Tingle, for example, would have been a great option for Zelda had a collective generation of insecure whining effectively buried Tingle from any more prominent roles), just that I think the Smash forums tend to focus on very superficial ideas of why they should get another character versus the recognizable factor that I think more people identify with and I think that Nintendo would be primarily focused on.

Aerospherology

Smash Lord
How has the number of dummy slots changed between updates? Just curious. Last I heard there's 15 in 12.0.0.

Last edited:

NessAtc.

Fukou Da...
NNID
nintenstar98
3DS FC
4699-7691-7794
Switch FC
SW-2476-6260-3913
There are always going to be more Nintendo characters to put in the game, but I do think Ultimate has generally gotten us to a point where a lot of first party stuff is in a relatively good place. Again, you may disagree with individual decisions with regards to what is represented or not enjoy different elements of how those franchises are actually represented, but I don't feel like there's that many particularly egregious holes in Smash's First Party offerings at this point and I think the characters left on the first party front do trend towards more niche options that are less recognizable to a lot of people and haven't had much in the way of releases recently.

Like there's a couple of new franchises that could fit well into Smash like Ring Fit Adventure and Astral Chain, there's a few remaining additional leads of larger franchises like Toad and Dixie Kong, there's a few "fan requests" like Isaac, Bandanna Dee, and Waluigi. and then there's a few longer running franchises like Rhythm Heaven, Style Savvy, and Advance Wars that have had relatively recent releases but have very little in Smash. There's still picks that can make a lot of sense and some of those are picks I'd like to see. But at the end of the day, we are kind of running out of the more overtly recognizable and marketable faces and Ultimate's tendency to give some larger fan picks on the first party front seem to have done a lot to satisfy a few major groups of fans that haven't like moved on to the next request, but rather enjoyed what they got.

Like I'm sure that some people will be quick to argue certain points about Zelda not having a "true newcomer" since Melee or point to missing generations of Pokemon, but that sort of stuff feels like a very uniquely "Smash Forum" approach to those conversations about seniority, "deserving", etc. that overwhelmingly doesn't actually play into the overwhelming majority of people who play Smash and want to see recognizable characters. Not to say either of those franchises don't have recognizable characters that could get in (I am somewhat convinced Tingle, for example, would have been a great option for Zelda had a collective generation of insecure whining effectively buried Tingle from any more prominent roles), just that I think the Smash forums tend to focus on very superficial ideas of why they should get another character versus the recognizable factor that I think more people identify with and I think that Nintendo would be primarily focused on.
You can argue the same for third parties, and Sephiroth alone is a dead giveaway of this. Sure, there's a good amount of third party franchises to add still, but how many of them would Nintendo actually be interested in? They preferred to dip FF7 again and go back to the drawing board on Tekken/double dip Namco than go anywhere like Activision or Arc Sys or what have you, and based on the past the only capcom franchises they would have cared to represent are now represented with MH and Resident Evil. Sega's in a very similar boat, because outside of Sonic, there aren't any decently sized franchises to reasonably pick that wouldn't just be "we'd rather actually do our own IP instead of this", and even as far as Sonic goes... you've got Sonic. Any other Sonic character is quite a bit smaller of a pick than Sephiroth was, as Sephiroth is such an iconic villain to the point where 2000s gamefaqs was basically all about him.

We're running out of reasonable third party picks at possibly an even faster rate than 1st party, especially with all the miis being added.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Stuff like Nintendoji, Eco Shooter, Project Hacker
So, fun fact time! Back when the game came out, Nintendoji actually had a small amount of fringe support here. Namely because a lot of folks weren't keen on the "Mr. Hanafuda" idea going around at the time, and then when Nintendoji became a thing, and had the main character fight using cards, people had their eyes caught. Like, "why make up a sentient deck of cards when we can have this guy? He looks cool and uses cards to fight."

Just a little Smash Speculation time capsule.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So, fun fact time! Back when the game came out, Nintendoji actually had a small amount of fringe support here. Namely because a lot of folks weren't keen on the "Mr. Hanafuda" idea going around at the time, and then when Nintendoji became a thing, and had the main character fight using cards, people had their eyes caught. Like, "why make up a sentient deck of cards when we can have this guy? He looks cool and uses cards to fight."

So basically Yugi, without being Yugi? As long as the rules are easy to understand...

Aerospherology

Smash Lord

sounds like smashboards, considering stuff like a the stretchers support thread being made right after the game was shadowdropped

Last edited:

Theguy123

Smash Lord
You can argue the same for third parties, and Sephiroth alone is a dead giveaway of this. Sure, there's a good amount of third party franchises to add still, but how many of them would Nintendo actually be interested in? They preferred to dip FF7 again and go back to the drawing board on Tekken/double dip Namco than go anywhere like Activision or Arc Sys or what have you, and based on the past the only capcom franchises they would have cared to represent are now represented with MH and Resident Evil. Sega's in a very similar boat, because outside of Sonic, there aren't any decently sized franchises to reasonably pick that wouldn't just be "we'd rather actually do our own IP instead of this", and even as far as Sonic goes... you've got Sonic. Any other Sonic character is quite a bit smaller of a pick than Sephiroth was, as Sephiroth is such an iconic villain to the point where 2000s gamefaqs was basically all about him.

We're running out of reasonable third party picks at possibly an even faster rate than 1st party, especially with all the miis being added.
Trying to put any bias I have for the sonic franchise aside I’d say eggman is on par of popularity with sephiroth. I’d also say tails is as recognisable as sephiroth since tails has been in most sonic games and I’d go as far as to say shadow is as recognisable as sephiroth but mainly for the wrong reasons and not the good reasons. You bring up sonic and most people instantly bring up sonic as well as shadow.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
If we take all fan requests for playable fighters, smash roster would need to be +150 characters to satisfied all of them..

Thats why Sakurai invented assist trophies in brawl and then the concept of mii costumes in 3DS/WiiU.

Maybe they need to work on that for next game, here some ideas:

1) Make a special mode called “assist smash” where its 1vs1 battles on which each player select an assist trophy before, then in the battle you can press certain bottons to control the AT briefly. Something similar to Marvel vs Capcom series
2) Make something similar to 1 but with just only AT. You can choose 3 AT and swap from each other.
3) Incoporate 1 special move from AT to their mii costume counterpart. Example: If you have both Bomberman head and body, you unlocked an exclusive neutral B that is the same its AT version.

Somewhat playable assist trophies can give a great addition to the game, they can inflate the roster “nearly 90 playable fighters! Plus an special mode where popular AT like Waluigi, Crystal, Knuckles and more are playable!”

Inferno7

Smash Journeyman

I love Sephiroth and he's probably top 3 or even 2 gaming character on my list, but there's no way in hell he's a bigger deal than any of the main Sonic cast members as far as recognizability is concerned. I could bet most people on my school/college know who Shadow is through memes, but Sephiroth? Nah you'll just be labeled as a hardcore weeb dude.

This is a internet forum, i.e. a bubble.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I love Sephiroth and he's probably top 3 or even 2 gaming character on my list, but there's no way in hell he's a bigger deal than any of the main Sonic cast members as far as recognizability is concerned. I could bet most people on my school/college know who Shadow is through memes, but Sephiroth? Nah you'll just be labeled as a hardcore weeb dude.

This is a internet forum, i.e. a bubble.
I'd put Sephiroth in a different situation. He's an extremely important character from an extremely important game.

Shadow is an extremely recognizable character from a massive franchise.

They're both big characters, but in completely different ways.

Inferno7

Smash Journeyman
I'd put Sephiroth in a different situation. He's an extremely important character from an extremely important game.

Shadow is an extremely recognizable character from a massive franchise.

They're both big characters, but in completely different ways.
In this regard I agree ofc, in the sense that Sephy is a massive hype character, but he's strictly a "gaming" icon, not very popular with the casual crowd and such.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
In this regard I agree ofc, in the sense that Sephy is a massive hype character, but he's strictly a "gaming" icon, not very popular with the casual crowd and such.
Indeed. Though yeah, I'd just have two core categories for gaming icons. One that doubles as a cultural icon, and one that's one for gaming specifically. Mario is cultural, Sephiroth is just gaming. For one such example. Steve could be placed where Mario is for the same point.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
If we take all fan requests for playable fighters, smash roster would need to be +150 characters to satisfied all of them..

Thats why Sakurai invented assist trophies in brawl and then the concept of mii costumes in 3DS/WiiU.

Maybe they need to work on that for next game, here some ideas:

1) Make a special mode called “assist smash” where its 1vs1 battles on which each player select an assist trophy before, then in the battle you can press certain bottons to control the AT briefly. Something similar to Marvel vs Capcom series
2) Make something similar to 1 but with just only AT. You can choose 3 AT and swap from each other.
3) Incoporate 1 special move from AT to their mii costume counterpart. Example: If you have both Bomberman head and body, you unlocked an exclusive neutral B that is the same its AT version.

Somewhat playable assist trophies can give a great addition to the game, they can inflate the roster “nearly 90 playable fighters! Plus an special mode where popular AT like Waluigi, Crystal, Knuckles and more are playable!”
Thwomp Main Day 1

Theguy123

Smash Lord
Another tinfoil hat theory because I’m bored. In FP1 we got

Nintendo x2
Microsoft
Square
Atlus
And snk

In FP2 we’ve had

Nintendo x2
Mojang
Square
And Namco (Namco being our fighting genre)

What’s interesting about this is FP1 had 5 official reps from official companies with ATLUS being the odd one out, and in FP2 so far we’ve had 4 official companies with Mojang being the odd one out.

If sega ends up being the last spot then we’ll have 5 official reps from official companies in each pass with 1 odd one out in each pass if that makes any sense.

I potentially have too much time on my hand lol. I could probably think of more if I put my mind to it lol.

Adrianette Bromide

Smash Lord
Another tinfoil hat theory because I’m bored. In FP1 we got

Nintendo x2
Microsoft
Square
Atlus
And snk

In FP2 we’ve had

Nintendo x2
Mojang
Square
And Namco (Namco being our fighting genre)

What’s interesting about this is FP1 had 5 official reps from official companies with ATLUS being the odd one out, and in FP2 so far we’ve had 4 official companies with Mojang being the odd one out.

If sega ends up being the last spot then we’ll have 5 official reps from official companies in each pass with 1 odd one out in each pass if that makes any sense.

I potentially have too much time on my hand lol. I could probably think of more if I put my mind to it lol.
Well technically Plant is standalone DLC, Atlus is part of Sega and Mojang is part of Microsoft. If anything, what I'm seeing here is two Square bois, two Microsoft pals and maybe two Sega chums? Or maybe F that and we get two Namco nerds back to back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom