• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

volbound1700

Smash Master
The idea this thread would get ****talked on a /v/ Doomguy thread baffles me. I don't recall Doomguy ever getting dunked on here?

The worst I ever see said about him is "nah I don't think he's happening because of that interview."
? I just checked the Doomguy thread on here and they didn't have any negative posts about this on the last page and the last page has posts going back to April/May timeframe. Perhaps the post is dated?

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
? I just checked the Doomguy thread on here and they didn't have any negative posts about this on the last page and the last page has posts going back to April/May timeframe. Perhaps the post is dated?
/v/ thread as in a thread on 4chan.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Now that I think about it, I think the final DLC character's tourney will be the Ultimate newcomer tourney. Besides the 2010's tourney, we still don't have that one but it's obvious why the Ultimate Newcomer one hasn't happened yet. And I think it will happen with the final character.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

BlondeLombax

Smash Master

KillerCage

Smash Master
Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero

I was having a crappy week but this more than makes up for it. Probably the closest we'll ever get to a new Advance Wars.
Are you sick of waiting for a new Advance Wars? SNK's got ya covered!

I see Alucard vs. Simon Belmont a lot like Megaman vs. Megaman X. Simon is the original face of the trilogy but Alucard could be more popular (I am not sure we really have data to say either way). We have similar situation with Megaman. I think Sakurai made the correct decision but I could definitely see how Alucard is more popular.
Simon was ALWAYS the only option, because the Icarus, Megaman, Simon reunion NEEDED to happen.

I find it funny that “big Nintendo connections” was ever a reason for third-party inclusion when Snake was our very first.
A series that was originally on NES, and that just put out Twin Snakes a few years before Brawl?

If I went to my high school and asked kids about video games, I'd probably be arrested.
Now I’m imagining you as Steve Buscemi.

Last edited:

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
Would be neat if whoever gets revealed on Tuesday gets a shadow drop later that night even though it seems unlikely that will be the case. Plus, I don't know if a "Mr. Sakurai Presents" is the kind of thing that Treehouse Live would show off.

Shroob

Sup?
Would be neat if whoever gets revealed on Tuesday gets a shadow drop later that night even though it seems unlikely that will be the case. Plus, I don't know if a "Mr. Sakurai Presents" is the kind of thing that Treehouse Live would show off.
I think we'll be lucky if we get the Smash character that day since I feel like BotW2 news will be mainly what the treehouse covers.

Best bet would be Thursday or the following week, assuming they even come out this month of course.

Shroob

Sup?
Saw this image dropped in a few /v/ threads as "ye olde hint leak"

1623391999496.png

There's no text to go along with the image, so I just assume that the idea behind it is the 2 characters main colors being broken down, which, they're obviously Demifiend and Crash.

But it's a "ye old hint" leak and like 99.9% fake

But god I want this outcome lol.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
Reimu has projectile normals that outrange Sephiroth. Range creep until the very end.
Reimu also comes with a second bonus fighter, who immediately upstages her in the same DLC pack
1623392269658.png

Komachi Onozuka
Abilities: Manipulating distance

All her attacks have infinite range and immediately teleport you directly in front of them, allowing them to hit you no matter where you are. Of course, the Reimu/Komachi pack is the last piece of Smash content ever, as it is now impossible to outrange the most recent distance demon.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112

There's no text to go along with the image, so I just assume that the idea behind it is the 2 characters main colors being broken down, which, they're obviously Demifiend and Crash.

These pride flags are getting out of hand!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

I dunno, I think this color hint is much more plausible.
20210610_233901.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom