• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technomage

Smash Champion
:ultpyra:These

The site staff has a bit of a notoriety to be extremely slow to add them in when a new character drops.
I see. Let me try this again:

I'd say no more than a few days for :ultpyra:, due to that warning to back up our replays.

Shroob

Sup?
I see. Let me try this again:

I'd say no more than a few days for :ultpyra:, due to that warning to back up our replays.
..... No, this has nothing to do when they come out, the joke is about how long the site's staff will take to add the stock icons in.

For example:

:ulthero2::ulthero3::ulthero4: All took about 3 months after their release to get added.

Technomage

Smash Champion
..... No, this has nothing to do when they come out, the joke is about how long the site's staff will take to add the stock icons in.

For example:

:ulthero2::ulthero3::ulthero4: All took about 3 months after their release to get added.
Oh, you mean how long until it takes for the admins to add an emote for Mythra? Then in that case, I don't know; I'm not even interested in figuring out my own conclusion. ^^;

7NATOR

Smash Master
Do you guys think Any of the Next two Fighters will use Swords, whether one or both of them, or do you think we are done with Swordfighters for this Pass?

blackghost

Smash Champion
Do you guys think Any of the Next two Fighters will use Swords, whether one or both of them, or do you think we are done with Swordfighters for this Pass?
since im going with the music theory/leak we arent done because monster hunter could be a sword and crash isnt gonna have one.

but why does it matter? if they add crash no one is gonna say "OMFG why are we getting ANOTHER character that punches people AND spins.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

For example:

Bruh I'm pretty sure it took 8 months since their announcement. Meanwhile Sans got an emote on the day of the announcement

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh, you mean how long until it takes for the admins to add an emote for Mythra? Then in that case, I don't know; I'm not even interested in figuring out my own conclusion. ^^;
It took months for them to add Terry, but they gave :nessecho: special Day 1 privelige.

I will still never forgive them for their blinding bias.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
How do people think that it would actually be revealed, given the lower complexity of development? String it all out one at a time (maybe each one drops alongside a balance patch and amiibo)? Two packs of two? Pump it and dump it at once? They wouldn't need to come with Sakurai Presents presentations, sadly.
Unless they have something else to release like more Miis, I can't see the point of spreading out Echoes.

Last edited:

Kokiden

Smash Ace
It's not going to happen, but I've been playing Persona games nonstop for quite awhile now, and I'd like to see

Black Mask Akechi in smash.

Any excuse to be able to cast megidolaon because I just saw that **** for the first time in P5S and holy **** it looks bombastic af.

It'll be akin to Sephiroth's gigaflare.

Oh it's definitely not happening but it's nice to think about lol.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
:ultpyra:These

The site staff has a bit of a notoriety to be extremely slow to add them in when a new character drops.
to be completely fair it’s literally only one guy that makes and adds them so blame Warchamp.

but also thank Warchamp because he does it despite us being ungrateful slugs.

Last edited:

ZelDan

Smash Master
Honestly, if we were to get an SMT rep, I'd want Demi-Fiend too, despite SMTIV being the only game in the franchise I've played.

Demi-Fiend just looks cooler than Flynn to me. :drshrug:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly, if we were to get an SMT rep, I'd want Demi-Fiend too, despite SMTIV being the only game in the franchise I've played.

Demi-Fiend just looks cooler than Flynn to me. :drshrug:
Demi-Fiend also wouldn't have a gimmick that buffs his opponents.

For real I've been playing SMTIVA for merely 2 hours and goddamn did they improve the ****ing partner mechanic

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
to be completely fair it’s literally only one guy that makes and adds them so blame Warchamp.

but also thank Warchamp because he does it despite us being ungrateful slugs.
I thought you said "ungrateful sluts" at first.
🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom