• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
Last edited:

Nekoo

Smash Master
NNID
Almazu
3DS FC
0259-0278-5162
He said this in 2020, but there's a whole 0% chance he knew the entire lineup for FP2 a year in advance if the Smash team has buckled down extremely hard on leaks.
He probably did not. Back in January 2020 he explained in a Podcast that he heard Nintendo Tried for Sora back in Smash 4 but Disney said not, he then explained that he think either him or Master Chief would be in FP2.

The guy knows stuff. He clearly does. He revealed that Minecraft was in talk since 2015, meaning Nintendo probably tried for Steve back then too but got a big fat NO.

He knew about Min-Min a few days before.
He probably knew about Pyra and Mythra coming too.

But he had no idea Sephiroth was coming for Exemple.

He's still speculating from time to time, he might know stuff, and how deal happened, and maybe he knew one or two characters but that's it

Last edited:

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
I think Imran knew stuff from previous years, like Minecraft 5 years of negotiations or that Nintendo went for Sora for smash 4.

So he suggested a pass last year (shortly after FP2 was formerly announced, early 2020) with mostly first party characters because he hasn’t heard of any new deals between third parties and Nintendo. Its likely that Nintendo has tightened up their security to prevent more leaks.

Last edited:

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Why? The series is about the monsters and the hunters and the Palico is neither.
Palicos ARE hunters. They're even playable in some games.

And in Teppen, the MH Heroes are 2 monsters and a Palico. No Hunters.

Y'all are so busy riding rumors and theories that you forget that is ok to not be a sheep and want something that isn't talked about 24/7 Like my drum baby Don-chan
I can't help it if the sheep want to talk about my most wanted, Hayabusa.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The guy knows stuff. He clearly does. He revealed that Minecraft was in talk since 2015, meaning Nintendo probably tried for Steve back then too but got a big fat NO.
I think a Mojang member was trying to make it happen too before he left the team and the duty moved on to someone else; I don’t remember who the member was, but he talked about it a bit not long after Steve’s reveal. I guess the Microsoft higherups were causing issues if not some other factors (not what he said, I’m just guessing stuff).

Last edited:

Pillow

Smash Lord
I’d go Mach Rider, Conker or Morrigan for that retro rep question. I wanted to say Haggar but Final Fight had that awful game in like 2005 or something.
Why does having a recent game even prevent a character from being considered retro? Contra got a game not too long ago, and that series is widely considered to be Retro. Same with Battletoads. Pacman is the Retro character in Smash, and has had tons of games released within the last decade. If we're going to label a character as retro, or not, then really the only thing that should matter is the year they premiered.

So yeah, **** the noise, Ryu Hayabusa is still my retro pick. The only reason people care if something is retro or not in the first place, is because it implies legacy, and Hayabusa has that in spades.

Ayumi Tachibana

Smash Ace
I found an old tweet from PushDustIn regarding Kirby's gender in Japanese:

Sakurai himself seemed to keep Kirby's gender a mystery at least a long time ago:
Strictly speaking, 彼 (kare) doesn't have to be only used for male pronoun. When they're genderless or you don't want to specify genders, normally 彼 is used to call them.
彼 contains meanings of that person, that thing, that place, and also you or there. It can be a second person pronoun as well.
Today, 彼 (kare) means he and 彼女 (kanojo) means she in everyday Japanese, but this is actually started from translating the Western third person pronouns into Japanese during Meiji era. That's why she in Japanese written as 彼女 (that person + woman) or they 彼等 (that person + prural morpheme) because we didn't have the specific single characters for them.

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
If you include digital sales, Smash Ultimate as in 12/30 has surpassed 5 millions (5.17 being exactly) copies sold in Japan. The game will likely break top 10 best selling games of all time, its at 13th place now
Not only that but splatoon 2 (and 3) as well as mario kart 8 should be able to do it as well, and ANiaml crossing will beocme the best selling game of all time in Japan too.

MarioRaccoon

Smash Ace
Not only that but splatoon 2 (and 3) as well as mario kart 8 should be able to do it as well, and ANiaml crossing will beocme the best selling game of all time in Japan too.
True fact; Switch already has three 5 million sellers. The console with most is Nintendo DS with 5 (AC NW, NSMB, Pokémon Gen 4 and 5, Brain Age 2). Switch is very likely to break that record (AC NH, Smash Ultimate, Pokémon Gen 8, MK8 DX and maybe 9, Splatoon 2 and 3, MH Rise and possible Ring-Fit too).

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
If you include digital sales, Smash Ultimate as in 12/30 has surpassed 5 millions (5.17 being exactly) copies sold in Japan. The game will likely break top 10 best selling games of all time, its at 13th place now
Thanks for clearing up. It's still amusing that physical sales still outnumber digital sales there.

SpecterFlower

Smash Ace
True fact; Switch already has three 5 million sellers. The console with most is Nintendo DS with 5 (AC NW, NSMB, Pokémon Gen 4 and 5, Brain Age 2). Switch is very likely to break that record (AC NH, Smash Ultimate, Pokémon Gen 8, MK8 DX and maybe 9, Splatoon 2 and 3, MH Rise and possible Ring-Fit too).
TOmadachi life 3 could hit that as well. and DQ12 could too.
Pokemon gen 9 will probably do that as well.

and maybe momtaro can hit that too lol.

Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Why does having a recent game even prevent a character from being considered retro? Contra got a game not too long ago, and that series is widely considered to be Retro. Same with Battletoads. Pacman is the Retro character in Smash, and has had tons of games released within the last decade. If we're going to label a character as retro, or not, then really the only thing that should matter is the year they premiered.

So yeah, **** the noise, Ryu Hayabusa is still my retro pick. The only reason people care if something is retro or not in the first place, is because it implies legacy, and Hayabusa has that in spades.
The term retro is pretty subjective in the first place, but if you had a recent games I wouldn't really call the characters retro personally. Like, I think nobody would consider Mario a retro characters, despite being one of the oldest characters on the roster.

For me the concept of the retro character was character not only very old, but that has no recent game at the time they where add in Smash (so this include Game & Watch and Ice climbers and melee, Pit and R.O.B. in Brawl and Duck hunt in Smash 4). I personally don't consider Pac-man and the Belmont retro, for the same reason I don't consider Mario a retro character.

But, again, Pyra is NOT the first Xenoblade character in Smash. Shulk is.

"Protag first" was for series, not individual games.
I'm thinking this is going to be a agree to disagree kind of thing, since as far as I'm aware people also attributed something similar to games in series with rotating casts. And Xenoblade is one of those. As an example, some people stretch Lucina to fit the main protagonist role just to get the idea to hold true for rotating casts (she's very much the third wheel on the protagonist front and you could just argue for Robin instead, but I digress).

The argument wasn't even about protagonist first, anyway. It was about the playable character being first. And Pyra isn't playable in Xenoblade 2 any more than Maya is playable in MvC3.

SharkLord

Smash Hero
I'm thinking this is going to be a agree to disagree kind of thing, since as far as I'm aware people also attributed something similar to games in series with rotating casts. And Xenoblade is one of those. As an example, some people stretch Lucina to fit the main protagonist role just to get the idea to hold true for rotating casts (she's very much the third wheel on the protagonist front and you could just argue for Robin instead, but I digress).

The argument wasn't even about protagonist first, anyway. It was about the playable character being first. And Pyra isn't playable in Xenoblade 2 any more than Maya is playable in MvC3.
Between Robin, Min Min, and now Pyra, I think the "protagonist/mascot first" pattern still holds, but it's more flexible than just "MAIN main character only." Robin is very important to Awakening's plot, will cause a game over if he dies just like Chrom, and pretty much takes over the game at the end. Min Min was justified with "Everyone is the protagonist," which would let Sakurai to choose anyone from ARMS. Pyra and Mythra can also be considered main characters of XC2, driving the plot forward and being the main Blades of the game, while Rex is the main Driver and the viewpoint for the player.
Basically, protagonists are to be expected, but there's more wiggle room than just the obvious pick.

ES. Dinah

Smash Ace
He said this in 2020, but there's a whole 0% chance he knew the entire lineup for FP2 a year in advance if the Smash team has buckled down extremely hard on leaks.
I think he knows some stuff about the pass. Maybe not everything but he does comment often on fake leaks people bring up on resetera and says they are fake. That's what happened with one fake leak he commented on which lead him to talk about how Byleth was supposed to be in the base game etc. I'm not 100% sure he knows everything but there's no denying that he knew about Min min. I feel like security for leaks only started happening recently. Practicalbrush has a 100% track records with his leaks and even he couldn't find out about Sephiroth or Pyra/Mythra despite nearly leaking the direct in full with no mistakes.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
And in Teppen, the MH Heroes are 2 monsters and a Palico. No Hunters.
Teppen isn't the best example as it's been filling out the main character roster at a slower pace. It took nearly a year for Palico to show up, and we're still missing Leon and Chris from Resident Evil for instance.

So when will the Pokemon news even be announced? Tomorrow through Thursday sounds like any of those days are more or less prime.
There's supposed to be announcements across the week, so what I'm guessing they'll do is have a number of smaller announcements over the next couple days and then drop their big one towards the end.

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
Actually, just Kirby. King Dedede's is from Kirby Superstar Ultra. It technically should count as modern Kirby, but when referring to modern Kirby, people are typically referring to Kirby's Return to Dreamland and onward.
Like SharkLord SharkLord said, that's probably more due to Super Star Ultra being a remake. Had it not been a remake, it would probably be the one people look to as the starting point of Modern Kirby, unless they are purely referring to when Kirby switched to being primarily 3D rather than Sprite-Based.
I personally believe that the lasting effect of a DLC character lies more within how fun they are to play, rather than how hype they are as a character and/or how hype their reveal trailer was. For example, Byleth's reveal trailer to me was a complete snore aside from one or two chuckle-worthy bits. Not to mention that an 8th Fire Emblem character was the last thing some people would have ever wanted to round out a pass already chock-ful of interesting and note-worthy 3rd Party characters. But you know what? A clean slam of an Amyr attack is probably one of the most satisfying moves to land (mostly by surprise rather than mindless spam), and the rest of Byleth's moveset comes together well for something that was developed over a handful of months. Therefore, I'll probably remember Byleth more fondly because of that (along with other details regarding FE's rotating cast and success of Three Houses in general).

I think the same could easily be said for someone like Bandana Dee, contrary to the belief that he'd be "unfit" to be a DLC character (generally speaking, not necessarily directing that towards you). Which again is probably caused by the "Rising Star Syndrome" that he seems to possess. But regardless, I'm not 200% banking on him becoming a DLC fighter anyway (given the invisible barriers which still stand in his way), although at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he was at least considered by Nintendo at one point in time.

On the other hand, I think someone like Dixie would make for a perfect DLC character if they find some solid ground for her moveset.
Yeah, we already got K. Rool, but she's just as note-worthy within the DKC franchise even if she's not as popular. Not to mention that a game like DKC: Tropical Freeze was a grand experience which could've been better noted and promoted in a game like Smash, and since she starred as a main playable character in that game, it would be a perfect way to give them both the respect that they deserve.
Oh, I agree, that's just not what sells passes..its the characters chosen typically. Nintendo uses DLC for three things, primarily.
  • More Money, of course.
  • Promoting other games/series.
  • Bringing in more people into Smash that happen to be fans of the games the character chosen are from.
In Byleth's case, its primarily Smash fans that were annoyed at another Fire Emblem & Sword character, but people who got into FE through Three Houses and weren't already Smash fans wouldn't quite care, they'd just hear a character from a game they liked was in Smash..it works too, think about how many people got into Soul Calibur through Link appearing in Soul Calibur II.
On a slightly related note, I don't think Fire Emblem as a series, when it comes to Smash, will ever recover from how many characters got added during Smash 4 since now every time a FE character is announced we'll hear 'too many FE' even if they cut some of the extras like Lucina & Chrom..though I'd prefer they not cut any as I'm sure I'd lose Lucina, whom I love, and I doubt they'd make her a costume as was originally planned now that she was her own fighter..

Every Kirby game is already represented in Smash by Kirby, and then also Meta Knight and Dedede, so Kirby fans were already brought into Smash through that. I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'Rising Star Syndrome', since one would think that becoming more important would usually enhance their chances. I'm kinda just basing this on how we haven't gotten any Mario, Zelda, or Pokémon characters as DLC even when it would have made sense, not counting Veterans returning in Smash 4 like Mewtwo, or weird DLC like Piranha Plant that still seems like it was only DLC due to not being finished in time for Base Game, since it has a Palutena's Guidance and all. Granted, I suppose that Sephiroth is an outlier here since Cloud would have already brought in FFVII fans..but that may have been them taking the chance to rectify the series not having much content to begin with.

While I'd love for Dixie to be a DLC character, I just feel she's a 'Base Roster or Bust' type of character since we already have an abundance of Donkey Kong content and she wouldn't bring much to the game with her inclusion as a lot of it would be superfluous, unlike Sephiroth who at least brought the content FFVII was missing for Spirits & Music. Dixie, and Waddle Dee or any other characters I feel are 'Base or Bust', wouldn't add anything for the most part outside of the character themselves. Neither series is lacking for Spirits, Music, or Stages..Even ARMS and Xenoblade 2 were surprisingly limited in representation and of course Three Houses had no representation at all.

I'd happily be wrong, but that's just my two cents..I think that with the way Nintendo has set this up, the character needs to bring more than just themselves, they need to bring Spirits, Music, and a Stage as well and if their home series/game already has that essentially covered than they probably weren't considered, or at least not heavily considered. That's just my speculation though..but it is part of why all of my wishlist picks have been from Games or Series with little to no representation in the game..aside from just being characters I really want to see.
If appearances in crossovers don't count I'd pick either Morrigan (I don't really consider Darkstalkers Resurrection a new game) or Rash
View attachment 304684 View attachment 304685
the new Battletoads game doesn't exist in my eyes.
Oh how I would love Morrigan to be in Super Smash Bros..Darkstalkers is one of my favorite series and Morrigan, along with Lilith (who would be a PERFECT alternate skin), is one of my favorite characters in all of gaming..if only her design could be censored enough without losing a lot of her character personality in the process..

Shroob

Sup?
I think he knows some stuff about the pass. Maybe not everything but he does comment often on fake leaks people bring up on resetera and says they are fake. That's what happened with one fake leak he commented on which lead him to talk about how Byleth was supposed to be in the base game etc. I'm not 100% sure he knows everything but there's no denying that he knew about Min min. I feel like security for leaks only started happening recently. Practicalbrush has a 100% track records with his leaks and even he couldn't find out about Sephiroth or Pyra/Mythra despite nearly leaking the direct in full with no mistakes.
I mean, he is a game journalist, and Nintendo does/did send press kits.

Considering Practicalbrush didn't know who Smash was, for all we know, they're sending the Smash **** separately nowadays. I clearly remember a few ResetEra members saying back when Min Min dropped that "Nintendo sent us our Press Kits only a few hours in advance" or something akin to that.

Regardless, the man didn't know THE FULL pass back in 2020, so him saying "What if it's mainly first party?" really should be taken with a grain of skepticism.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Question: next fighter is a retro character, retro here being defined as having no new game in 20 years. Could be first party or third party. Who do you want it to be?
Hmm...that's pretty tough. Most actual, like, GOOD retro games usually have had at least one attempted revival post 2000.

If appearances in crossovers don't count I'd pick either Morrigan
I forgot DS hasn't had a real game since DS3. Yeah, Morrigan then.

Last edited:

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
I forgot DS hasn't had a real game since DS3. Yeah, Morrigan then.
Yeah..I'm still holding out hope for a Darkstalkers 4..if only Capcom would just license it to like Arc System Works or something..I think they could do a phenomenal Darkstalkers game and its not like Capcom's main Fighting Game team is going to do it anytime soon.

It's like multiple characters can be protagonists or something. Crazy uh?
I, uh, maybe I didn't word my post well. My post got taken out of context, and I had a lot of thoughts swirling around in my head.

There was a debate about whether palicos would be a better fit to represent Monster Hunter than the hunters themselves. Sure, that's a bit silly, but some people were saying that the first rep had to be the playable character first. I was just trying to point out the irony when our next character isn't directly playable in her game and her game hasn't had a fighter before. Then people are coming along and telling me that I'm challenging the "protagonist first" rule and that the rule doesn't apply to new games in series with rotating casts (which is an argument I've never seen before Pyra/Mythra happened). Now I'm apparently arguing that Pyra and Mythra don't have a major role in their story. I can see why you'd think I'm saying that, but I'm not trying to. My post that was responded to was taken out of context and instead of starting with that I responded to the protagonist argument instead.

I'm of the opinion that the whole protagonist first thing has gotten so convoluted it's not even useful anymore. There's so many ifs, ands, and buts about the whole thing that it's like we're trying to duct-tape a leaky faucet. Just fix it properly or replace the part. It's been a year since it helped us determine anything.

RGFS

Smash Journeyman
Like SharkLord SharkLord said, that's probably more due to Super Star Ultra being a remake. Had it not been a remake, it would probably be the one people look to as the starting point of Modern Kirby, unless they are purely referring to when Kirby switched to being primarily 3D rather than Sprite-Based.

Oh, I agree, that's just not what sells passes..its the characters chosen typically. Nintendo uses DLC for three things, primarily.
  • More Money, of course.
  • Promoting other games/series.
  • Bringing in more people into Smash that happen to be fans of the games the character chosen are from.
In Byleth's case, its primarily Smash fans that were annoyed at another Fire Emblem & Sword character, but people who got into FE through Three Houses and weren't already Smash fans wouldn't quite care, they'd just hear a character from a game they liked was in Smash..it works too, think about how many people got into Soul Calibur through Link appearing in Soul Calibur II.
On a slightly related note, I don't think Fire Emblem as a series, when it comes to Smash, will ever recover from how many characters got added during Smash 4 since now every time a FE character is announced we'll hear 'too many FE' even if they cut some of the extras like Lucina & Chrom..though I'd prefer they not cut any as I'm sure I'd lose Lucina, whom I love, and I doubt they'd make her a costume as was originally planned now that she was her own fighter..

Every Kirby game is already represented in Smash by Kirby, and then also Meta Knight and Dedede, so Kirby fans were already brought into Smash through that. I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'Rising Star Syndrome', since one would think that becoming more important would usually enhance their chances. I'm kinda just basing this on how we haven't gotten any Mario, Zelda, or Pokémon characters as DLC even when it would have made sense, not counting Veterans returning in Smash 4 like Mewtwo, or weird DLC like Piranha Plant that still seems like it was only DLC due to not being finished in time for Base Game, since it has a Palutena's Guidance and all. Granted, I suppose that Sephiroth is an outlier here since Cloud would have already brought in FFVII fans..but that may have been them taking the chance to rectify the series not having much content to begin with.

While I'd love for Dixie to be a DLC character, I just feel she's a 'Base Roster or Bust' type of character since we already have an abundance of Donkey Kong content and she wouldn't bring much to the game with her inclusion as a lot of it would be superfluous, unlike Sephiroth who at least brought the content FFVII was missing for Spirits & Music. Dixie, and Waddle Dee or any other characters I feel are 'Base or Bust', wouldn't add anything for the most part outside of the character themselves. Neither series is lacking for Spirits, Music, or Stages..Even ARMS and Xenoblade 2 were surprisingly limited in representation and of course Three Houses had no representation at all.

I'd happily be wrong, but that's just my two cents..I think that with the way Nintendo has set this up, the character needs to bring more than just themselves, they need to bring Spirits, Music, and a Stage as well and if their home series/game already has that essentially covered than they probably weren't considered, or at least not heavily considered. That's just my speculation though..but it is part of why all of my wishlist picks have been from Games or Series with little to no representation in the game..aside from just being characters I really want to see.

Oh how I would love Morrigan to be in Super Smash Bros..Darkstalkers is one of my favorite series and Morrigan, along with Lilith (who would be a PERFECT alternate skin), is one of my favorite characters in all of gaming..if only her design could be censored enough without losing a lot of her character personality in the process..
At this point, I hope one of the next characters brings in an echo fighter and that ends up introducing an echo fighter wave of DLC to end off Smash. That would be the perfect place to see a character like Dixie or Shadow get in. We could also see some fun ones like Black Shadow or Ninten.

I remember hearing that echos seemed unlikely since Nintendo would want to keep the content in challenger packs balanced. It made sense since they always talked about each pack containing one fighter, one stage, and music. Now with Pyra and Mythra being two characters, the theory crumbles. My hope in echos coming with one of these packs at all has been reinvigorated.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Question

I got to ask, How would speculation of the next 2 fighters change if Dante was in Pyra/Mythra's Mii Costume wave, because honestly I could see him showing up in this wave for reasons?

At this point, I hope one of the next characters brings in an echo fighter and that ends up introducing an echo fighter wave of DLC to end off Smash. That would be the perfect place to see a character like Dixie or Shadow get in. We could also see some fun ones like Black Shadow or Ninten.

I remember hearing that echos seemed unlikely since Nintendo would want to keep the content in challenger packs balanced. It made sense since they always talked about each pack containing one fighter, one stage, and music. Now with Pyra and Mythra being two characters, the theory crumbles. My hope in echos coming with one of these packs at all has been reinvigorated.
There's also the issue with echoes of DLC characters specifically, in that they would potentially offer a cheaper alternative to another character that plays more-or-less exactly the same. I'd think if an echo pass happened, they would all be made from base game fighters just to keep that from being an issue.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Question

I got to ask, How would speculation of the next 2 fighters change if Dante was in Pyra/Mythra's Mii Costume wave, because honestly I could see him showing up in this wave for reasons?
I think that would be a fairly big dent against Monster Hunter or any Capcom character this wave tbh

Like if MH/Capcom was happening this pass, wouldn't it make more sense to hold back a hypothetical Dante outfit for it?

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I wonder how the people who firmly believe series should be represented by their main character / mascot first and foremost feel about the Marvel vs Capcom rosters. But in any case...

I think generally it's still safe to assume that the main protagonist takes precedent, the "exceptions" that we've seen usually boiling down to characters who are arguably equal in significance to their "main character" or "posterboy" counterpart (Robin, Min Min, Pyra to Chrom, Spring Man and Rex respectively).

I do personally think this rule can be skewed regarding series where you play as avatar characters though. Like, I think Monster Hunter would get precedent over Palico but I wouldn't be upset or super confused if they DID go with Palico. The precedent Smash has set is that it's okay with opting for avatars so it's a bit difficult to imagine but not quite jarring in the same way it would be if we got like... Tails over Sonic. This kinda dips into "mascot" over protagonist though which we already do have precedent for as well (Pikachu).

I think a very strong case can be made for Sans over Frisk, at least. Maybe that's a better example. Or Solaire over Chosen Undead, I think that would work out just fine. But generally these characters are just REALLY prominent or popular to get to the point where they could be considered over the most obvious grab, so yeah they're usually gonna be heavy exceptions to the rule.

Just rambling at this point, long story short I don't think the "main character rule" is broken enough to really matter in the longrun outside of a few notable exceptions. Outside of the ones I mentioned I legitimately can't really come up with any others.

RGFS

Smash Journeyman
There's also the issue with echoes of DLC characters specifically, in that they would potentially offer a cheaper alternative to another character that plays more-or-less exactly the same. I'd think if an echo pass happened, they would all be made from base game fighters just to keep that from being an issue.
Yeah probably. As a lead-in transition, I could see one of the fp2 fighters already come with one. Then that's how Nintendo starts talking about DLC echos for base game fighters for the endgame of Ultimate DLC. Usually, echos seem to be made at the end so that would also make sense

DevaAshera

Smash Champion

Pyra & Mythra are in a weird position in that they are simultaneously a single fighter and 2 fighters. They someone count as a single fighter in this instance, since they still only take up a single slot.

I was hoping they'd just do Echo Fighters as Solo DLC akin to Piranha Plant is now that its for sale and Mii Costumes are.

I'm pretty sure as well..though I also don't think any of the DLC characters would have characters that would be fitting Echo Fighters for them. No one in their respective series/games really fight like they do..aside from maybe Min Min, who I don't expect would get an Echo Fighter anyway.
I'd love these characters as Echo Fighter DLC..
  • Shadow the Hedgehog* (Sonic)
  • Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong)
  • Zack Fair (Cloud)
* If Assist Trophies do deconfirm, I'd substitute Metal Sonic in for Sonic's Echo..who I'd prefer, but Shadow is a better choice to please the most people.

Last edited:

RaintheCriminalWhirlwind

Smash Journeyman
I have a question. Why do people want Crash Bandicoot in this game? I don't mean that in a bad way but it confuses me. I would think everyone here would be rallying behind Jak and Daxter, Spyro, or the Prince from Prince of Persia. Why Crash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom