• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
DLC Speculation v. II

Hello and good day to you, fellow Smashers. This is to be the new home of general discussion relating to DLC speculation. The rules here are the same that can be found around the site (no spam, no trolling, no flaming, etc). Please refer or refresh yourself on the Smashboards Forum Rules before posting. Also, please familiarize yourselves with the Smashboards Diversity and Inclusivity Policy before posting; we will not hesitate to enforce these rules.

When posting, please be respectful of other people's opinions and theories. There is nothing wrong with disagreement and debate as long as it is held in some sort of civilized manner ie no attacks on character (poster or literal characters), no flaming, no trolling.

To reiterate, please be respectful to your fellow posters; we are all Smash fans after all. 😊

:bubblebobble::EvilBub:

Released DLC thus far:

Fighter Pass 1: Complete
48808AF3-8060-4D4F-8506-137FDF4CE32C.jpeg

5D44A2B8-C16A-4F5B-8E48-D5520B1ABD5F.jpeg

3CBF4865-5FCE-448B-9F0E-6B27E032AA43.jpeg

BCF2035F-82E2-4290-B350-9243BF8CBA27.jpeg

0183FFF8-FEC6-4D18-BCED-A19FF8B377B3.jpeg

Fighter Pass 2: Ongoing

Lastly, have fun. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me, Cyn Cyn , or @Strong Badam , or one of the other Smashboards staff for this section:

@AEMehr
cmbsfm cmbsfm
@Megadoomer
@NonSpecificGuy
Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku
SneakyLink SneakyLink
@Venus of the Desert Bloom

Link to the old thread: https://smashboards.com/threads/newcomer-dlc-speculation-discussion.453424/

Last edited by a moderator:

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Dang, didn't get to respond to the people who replied to me in the old thread

SKX31

Smash Master
Huh, that was outta nowhere.

Quoting from the previous thread:

Is Incineroar viable? I honestly usually forget the character exists nowadays, lol.
Nope. Besides what The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn said:

He's not because he's got neither range nor mobility.

The only thing he has going for him is that he has the best overall frame data among superheavies, which is surprising given his archetype, but he's so slow he'll never get the chance to get close for a hit anyway.
Its anti-projectile tools (Darkest Lariat and Revenge kinda) are pretty commital, which means if it chooses to do either it might be stuck in one place momentarily. Its also rather straightforward as a result. It could use something like a slight speed increase or a small upgrade like the ability to cancel Lariat early.

BACK TO SOULCALIBUR STANNING

:p
Yoshimitsu or bust.

Just because he's the craziest swordsman in SC, period.

Geno's death in speculation marked a transition into a new era. So big, in fact, that we create a new thread.

Welcome to the post-Geno era
Is this the Chun-Eggman era then?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well then new thread

Anyways time to push the Velvet Theory some more and actually get Tales of Berseria so I'm familiar with the character I'm pushing

Also Reimu and Adol. Can't forget those guys.
Give crowe some clothing that isnt torn to **** and actually covers parts of her and maybe i'll think about wanting her

Last edited:

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
Nice try, but randomly making a new thread won't keep ME away!

Now let's talk about Disgaea because I said so!
I would, but unfortunately all I know about Disgaea are the Prinnys, and a joke about a sort of Frankenstein's Monster thing with a horse's...um. Yeah...

EDIT: It was a pretty funny joke though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom