• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DLC Speculation Discussion Volume II

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, one thing that could happen, and it's Mr. Fantastic left his keys back in the next state levels of stretching, but if Sakurai tweets about the DL direct, then... Nah, better not.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
September 23rd is the only feasible date a direct could be aired and I have a feeling Nintendo doesn't want to take the spotlight away from Dragalia Lost.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Anyway I'm going to exercise. If there's a direct this week, it'll be announced around the time I'm finished.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I would like to point out that while Dragalia Lost is published by Nintendo, it is developed by Cygames, which is a third party company that has developed other games for other companies before, like Namco Bandai. It would make sense that since Cygames is the maker of Dragalia Lost, it would be something more out of Nintendo's hands and more in Cygames'. Maybe not completely out of Nintendo's hands, but still...

Plus, if there is a Direct today, there may be a chance Nintendo did not see this Dragalia Lost coming, even though they published it. They would not cancel a Direct at this rate because of a separate video.

EDIT: Where is everyone?

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
10 days left in the month counting today... We'll see if it happens. At the beginning of the month there were rumors it'd happen first half of the month but that's behind us now so I guess if it doesn't happen here in the next couple days it may wait until October. Man I wanted to be wrong.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
10 days left in the month counting today... We'll see if it happens. At the beginning of the month there were rumors it'd happen first half of the month but that's behind us now so I guess if it doesn't happen here in the next couple days it may wait until October. Man I wanted to be wrong.
10 more days till halloween
20201001_142958.png

"but Halloween isnt until 31"
"Dont care 🎃"

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Sips tea

Puts it down

I TOLD YOU SO!

Onwards to October! Thus another pattern has broken (Directs before the TGS).
Yep, though couldn't a Direct be announced tomorrow, despite the Dragalia Lost thing, or next week before the Tokyo Game Show?

I am not being hopeful here, but thing is, I still think there could be a Direct just before the Tokyo Game Show.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sakurai certainly stayed true to his word about it "being a while" since it probably won't be until October.

Or even longer.

The Video Game Awards.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Uhhhh... isn't it up until 10 AM(or basically about an hour from now) that the cutoff time is? I mean, I consider it pretty much over for this month too, but.

...I hate daylights saving time. So confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom