• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide DLC: Overrated? [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyPlayZ

Smash Rookie
FrostyPlayZ submitted a new guide:

DLC: Overrated? - DLC is not broken or OP and here is why.

Every person has felt the painful experience of getting completely demolished by a DLC in smash 4 (Mainly Bayonneta and Cloud). And these characters are truly broken but not in the way everyone thinks they are. By just one change I hope will come in smash for the nintendo switch these characters could be nerfed HARD.
Read more about this guide...

SwagGuy99

Smash Ace
I think the DLC's are some of the best and I don't think they are broken in a 1v1 match. Cloud in a 2v2 though, is utterly broken. He has all the time in the world to charge up limit and while one teammate will distract the enemy, Cloud will walk up and use a broken attack. It's really broken.

FrostyPlayZ

Smash Rookie
Agreed, also cloud can finish combos against the enemy team HARD. Thanks for responding!

The_Bookworm

Smash Master
I think the DLC's are some of the best and I don't think they are broken in a 1v1 match. Cloud in a 2v2 though, is utterly broken. He has all the time in the world to charge up limit and while one teammate will distract the enemy, Cloud will walk up and use a broken attack. It's really broken.
All DLC characters (except for Lucas and Roy by a large margin) are some of the most fearsome characters in the game. They don't dominate the meta though, although Cloud in doubles does.

TheRealJoker

Smash Rookie
You could enter Discords for the specific characters you want to train against, and fight against people who main those characters. No need to buy the DLC ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom