• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo's Annual Pre-Thanksgiving/Pre-ROM2 Smashfest of the Love (Nov. 20)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
If by dumplings you mean my buttcheeks, well... I know, Aziz, but I'm taken, cutie.

But seriously, heads are gonna fiend on my dumplings. I may stay at Emily's the night before or something just to pre-cook them before heads get there.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
^cool man, i guess im excited to meet you too, tho im not really sure why either of us are excited, but i can roll with it.

Yo, white mike, I got a band for you to check out. "Closure in Moscow" Trust me, if they werent worth checkin out I wouldnt mention em. You'll like these guys. Check em here , and I'll burn u a full cd and give it to you next time we meet up, and we'll rock out.
Reminds me a looooooot of Dance Gavin Dance, old Dance Gavin Dance with Johnny Craig...

GOOD Dance Gavin Dance, I like these guys.

Lol@Peach mains

Allied

Smash Master
IS there a food confirmation list? *goes checks to OP*

so that way when i come i know what i should definitally bring :D

edit- just read it! i'll try to see what i can cook :D

If anything i'll bring stuffing :D tons of stuffing because i love stuffing

Btw whos up for mario party clan matches?

TheLake

Smash Master
O_O If there is all the mario parties (Like the good ones...so like the 64 ones and 4 for the gamecube lol...and maybe 8 if im drunk of battery acid)

and *****es, I will bring all of PA.

We love our *****es but mario party is where its at.

Dibs on yoshi.

And Ill bring like lots of bread or somthing. <3 bread

Oh and cereal! From where im from cereal is like an uber delacousy (How?..do you spell..that word..?)

AND YAY TO ITALIAN FOOD!!!!!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Delicacy.

And it will almost definitely be Mario Party 4 because that is where it's at.

We could use the bread. Bread + Dumplings + Cereal = CARB FEST!

TheLake

Smash Master
Delicacy.

And it will almost definitely be Mario Party 4 because that is where it's at.

We could use the bread. Bread + Dumplings + Cereal = CARB FEST!
Nah mario party 1s the best, 3s ma fav ya dig?

and oh lah lah to the last part <3

This cat be mad cool

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
*Bowser updated thread post

The best Mario Party games are 2 and 4. No one is gonna beat me and Zro. So we accept money matches.

The Lake, who from PA will you bring?

Come on people, where's all the hype for this? I know mad people are gonna come to this, especially since I'm housing them for ROM2. They're just being gay and not posting in here lol.

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
3 had 1v1 duels and minigames therefore it was better :)

singles >>> teams

LOL and btw DJ has all the old ones. im not sure if he has the newer ones, but then again, its wii and wii= bad soo yea.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol I found this a little late.

Yeah two carloads of NC people are going to this. Me, Seven, Dark Hart, LoZR, Lord Karn are in one car, and Vilt, Cash Mooney, Moophobia, and.....I think another person or two are in the other.

Should be fun. =)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I have on tape me and Papa John beating Zro and DJ at Dungeon Duos.

Therefore they are not undefeated, at least in that game.
Its pretty easy to get defeated in that game. It can be even till you get to the pipe part. Once both teams get there, its just random when it comes to finding the right pipe first twice.

Lol I found this a little late.

Yeah two carloads of NC people are going to this. Me, Seven, Dark Hart, LoZR, Lord Karn are in one car, and Vilt, Cash Mooney, Moophobia, and.....I think another person or two are in the other.

Should be fun. =)
Thats whats up. If you find out the names of the other person or two people in the other car, post it up so I can add them to the list. Are you gonna bring anything lol?

this house is gonna be packed!
Its gonna be packed but full of sex lol. Are you gonna come?

Yo DJ I'll deff bring some food to this.
Not sure what though.
Maybe some rice and chicken :3
or maybe just rice.
i'll think of something, and it'll be pro.
can i bring cupcakes?
Of course you can bring cupcakes.

Aight people, I need more setups. I wanna do livestream at this too. So what's good?

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Its gonna be packed but full of sex lol.
He means buttsex.

I wanna do livestream at this too. So what's good?
If I come (looking more unlikely by the day), I will bring a cube, Melee disc, and my Gamebridge for sure. As far as a computer to record stuff on with said Gamebridge, that may be tough.

If anyone has a laptop with 98/2000/XP as their OS and wants some sexy recorded matches on it, let me know.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I know and have alot of old school songs. I listen to as much music as I could from whatever genre. It doesn't matter. Get at the kid lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
i can bring a setup
i'm pretty sure i can
Tell me exactly what you're gonna bring as your setup so I can put it on the list.

4 trains like a couple of blocks away from me.....uh-oh rookie look 2 get a bottle of DJ's
You need that DJs in your life lol. So are you gonna come through?

I think I'm gonna come to this DJ.
Post up and let me know when you're sure you can come so I can add you to the attendees list.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yo how do you get to this from Philly? xD Taking Septa btw. Walking will be done if I have too. xD I mean not ALL the way but you know. Bus stops and ****.

So it'b be like Septa > [some new york bus thingy]

hopefully. But I will only be able to enter friendlies, since I'll only have bus moneys.

Btw I was Carlos at Spoc, the doc user... that couldn't DI right lol.

Btw I could bring some N64 controllers and ****. Like, Diddy Kong racing and Bomberman 64 and Banjo Tooie and Mario Kart. Yeah.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
DeJay, me and Daisy would so love to be here an play with you guys, but Pound 4 is like right after (sad face)...but daisy might come too this :)

Top Bottom