• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJ Nintendo VOD Playlist (64 Videos and counting!)

Plague von Karma

The Resource Mogul
NNID
chippy2000
3DS FC
1848-2511-8044
Switch FC
SW-0980-5769-9485
rsz_bowser_palette_ssbm_1.png
I've realized I have a knack for tracking down old VODs, so I decided to get some gameplay of DJ Nintendo's Bowser compiled into one tidy playlist. There was one playlist I could find, but it didn't have every video, so why not make an improved one? Those who may have followed me around know I tend to do these for Ult King K. Rool, but I've also done it for Brawl King Dedede stuff before. I'm willing to do these for pretty much any player so long as people can learn something from them. This playlist features every DJ Nintendo VOD I could find through a boolean search, including doubles games and streamed money matches. I don't include combo videos or montages, though if requested enough I could chuck em on.

For those who don't know, DJ Nintendo is a legendary Melee Bowser player. He's famously taken entire sets off of Bones and Ryan Ford, and taken games off of top players. Few players in fighting games, in general, can claim they've had the level of success DJ Nintendo has had with Bowser. While he mostly sticks to Fox these days, there are some times he's bought out the ol' Koopa King to surprise people. While I think there is still some work to be done in optimizing Bowser, DJ Nintendo will go down in history as one of the best players of the character of all time.

You can access the playlist here.

This playlist features VODs dating back up to 12 years. Yep, 2008! The first-ever VOD of DJ Nintendo's Bowser is a set of two 240p videos on Bobby Scar's YouTube channel, on Pokemon Stadium and Battlefield. These were at the Tunes Biweekly, dated 20th April 2008. From what I can tell, DJ Nintendo won 2-0. Here, how about you give em a watch?

If there's any I missed or if some new ones get uploaded, feel free to let me know. I'm willing to keep this updated for as long as I'm active on the internet, heh.

Top Bottom