• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dixie Kong's Barrel Of Support Spirits. Farewell Everyone, Thank You ALL For Making This Thread An Excellent Place For DK Fans!

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Been gone for a while and this thread is having a lot of activity, so a quick rundown:

-I'm not crazy about excluding potential new fans. We definitely don't want to split the fanbase since that'll spark infighting and we don't want DK to have its Crash of The Titans equivalent. One way to keep the fanbase on good terms with its members is to emphasize what makes particular games great and why we like certain characters, elements, etc. Let's respect each other's tastes in games from the franchise and make sure it's mutual. If say a Donkey Konga-only fan pops in and asserts that rhythm games is all DK's good for, or a Mario vs DK faction does the same for that series while trashing everything else, that's not okay. Different tastes with a mutual respect for others' preferences should be a good way to keep the fanbase from antagonizing itself. Mutual is definitely the keyword though; we can respectfully disagree and provide constructive critiques. It'll basically be a robust version of our tastes in the DKCs and DK64 if done well.

-The newest members of the Barrel is ninjahmos ninjahmos and Doc Monocle Doc Monocle ! Welcome to the Support Buddies, how are you 2 liking the discussions we've been having?

If this team are true fans, then we'll need to see Bluster Kong. Only then will I be convinced.

Seriously, if they make even the slightest reference to Bluster Kong I will surpass Hyle's challenge and eat 70 bananas in a row while dressed in blue tight pajamas. I will then post the video to DK Vine. Screenshot this.
....Please don't. Potassium Overload is a serious health concern. It's not worth it no matter what, I HOPE you're joking but just in case, DON'T DO IT!
Dixie Kong coming from a game with which I am very familiar, I should have posted this a long time ago, but I am here now, and I support. Although we don't see her doing THAT many combat moves, it somehow feels like she has limitless moveset potential due to her famous, signature ponytail and the way she uses it in Donkey Kong Country II, and this is forgetting her later appearance in Tropical Freeze ( I have not played it ), which undoubtedly gave her more to work with.

So let us get to business. I cannot resist the temptation to make at least a rudimentary moveset:

Jab (AA): Dixie throws her ponytail in front of her, then snaps her head back to pull it behind her head.
Ftilt: Dixie performs a dropkick by using her ponytail to propel her forward.
Utilt: Dixie launches her self upward with her ponytail on the ground and flip kicks.
Dtilt: Dixie sweeps the ground in front of her with... How did you know?
Dash attack: Dixie performs her signature spinning attack.

Smashes: I am at a loss here except to say... PONYTAIL!

Aerials: Hello again.

Throws: I have only three specific thoughts. 1: She can carry opponents like Donkey Kong, but she moves slower depending on the weight of the carried opponent (Dixie's Double Trouble reference). 2: Her throws, with the exception of up throw, are simply the ways she could throw Diddy or Kiddy when they were partnered. 3: Up throw is her tagging animation from Donkey Kong Country 2.

Neutral Special: Dixie blows a bubble that expands with the amount of timed elapsed that B is held. The bubble pushes opponents away (as ridiculous as that sounds), and holding B too long causes it to pop, obscuring her face for a moment as endlag. If an opponent attacks the bubble, thus causing it to pop, they receive small damage and knockback. (I could not think of a better idea if it seems awful)

Side Special: This move acts as a command grab. Dixie coils her hair around an opponent and violently slams them on the ground. The move is also a tether recovery.

Down Special: Dixie sits down and sips from a juicebox, recovering a quick 3% damage.

Up special: Dixie spins and flails her ponytail once. By tapping B rapidly, you perpetuate the spinning, thereby generating lift. The more rapidly you tap B, the faster she rises, and the stronger the damage output. The move only lifts her to a certain height before descending in a controlled fall while you continue to tap, but it may be continued indefinitely, even as she lands! The crowning trait of this move, in my opinion, is that it can be used as long as you desire, anywhere you desire, and the quickness of startup makes this a go to out of shield option, similarly to Bowser's up special, giving her great defense that is extendable. The only real weaknesses are the blindspot above her head, the tremendous endlag that Bowser's Whirling Fortress would laugh at, and the semi-helpless fall that results if you stop tapping. Fortunately, Dixie has a mechanic that allows you to tap B when you are helplessly falling in order to trigger the move, which is also an attack, so the last weakness is almost void and gives her a powerful asset in battle. As you can tell from the length of the description, this is my favorite idea.

Final Smash: Dixie strums her electric guitar rapidly, as in her debut game end-level animation, encompassing herself with a damaging sphere, and tossing nearby, helpless enemies back and forth with electrical effects. There is a certain misfortune under which the opponent will be knocked out of the attack under the right circumstances, but it will often inflict something in the proximity of a terrifying 95% damage. The attack finishes with a massive shockwave that blows opponents away and causes an additional 24%.
Not bad! Thanks for cooking this up, it's been a while since I've added a new set to the OP, but I will in a few hours. Also I feel like I added your username a long time ago but I stand corrected. Welcome!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
how are you 2 liking the discussions we've been having?
To be honest, I have not kept up with the discussions that well, and it is a daunting task sieving through the pages of a character so popular as Dixie. Because of this, I would easily lose track of context, so virtually every visit would have to be a navigation puzzle before a discussion for me.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Old and new fans of the Country games should be able to feel at home with each other easily. There aren't all that many fans of only the rhythm games, PAON games (I think am the only PAON enthusiast here, and that's mostly due to their respect for the Rare characters; play Jungle Climbers though!), or Mario vs Donkey Kong unless they're also arcade fans. I don't see much potential for in fighting here honestly. This is the Dixie Kong thread, a Rare created character, featured in only the games most hardcore DKC fans care for; DKC2, DKC3 and Tropical Freeze. That should make us quite united honestly.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Old and new fans of the Country games should be able to feel at home with each other easily. There aren't all that many fans of only the rhythm games, PAON games (I think am the only PAON enthusiast here, and that's mostly due to their respect for the Rare characters; play Jungle Climbers though!), or Mario vs Donkey Kong unless they're also arcade fans. I don't see much potential for in fighting here honestly. This is the Dixie Kong thread, a Rare created character, featured in only the games most hardcore DKC fans care for; DKC2, DKC3 and Tropical Freeze. That should make us quite united honestly.
You might be surprised how quickly heated arguments can start over simple things by even the most tight-knit communities. In any case, I think it is only safe to promote actively the encouragement of each member to treat everyone with respect, regardless of how close or common they are to each other.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Hyle from DK Vine has posted some new info on his "source".

Imagine a world where DK has a consistent developer focused entirely on DK projects! If what Hyle says is true, a team of younger developers who grew up with the DKC would definitely understand what made those games special, from the gameplay to the atmosphere.

Picture a DK TEAM logo popping up at the start of each game similar to the Sonic Team logo!
This is very exciting news. And nobody better but in house Nintendo developers that grew up with the classic DKC games to bring the franchise forward into the future back to it's glory days. I understand Planet Cool Planet Cool 's concern about DKC possibly losing it's English/Western humor since the franchise would fully be going back to Japan. But I wouldn't worry about it too much since if it is really Nintendo's intention to bring the series back to it's glory days, make it a full fledged Nintendo brand again, and have a in house Nintendo studio from Japan of dedicated fans who grew up with the classic games working on them than I think nothing bad could go wrong. I actually think while this team of dedicated Japanese fans might not be able to capture 100% the same magical gold that Rare produce back in the day, they probably will do better than Retro and that alone is good enough going forward.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
This is very exciting news. And nobody better but in house Nintendo developers that grew up with the classic DKC games to bring the franchise forward into the future back to it's glory days. I understand Planet Cool Planet Cool 's concern about DKC possibly losing it's English/Western humor since the franchise would fully be going back to Japan. But I wouldn't worry about it too much since if it is really Nintendo's intention to bring the series back to it's glory days, make it a full fledged Nintendo brand again, and have a in house Nintendo studio from Japan of dedicated fans who grew up with the classic games working on them than I think nothing bad could go wrong. I actually think while this team of dedicated Japanese fans might not be able to capture 100% the same magical gold that Rare produce back in the day, they probably will do better than Retro and that alone is good enough going forward.
Yeah the British humor will probably be gone. It was mostly gone already since Rare left. That shouldn't even have been a topic of concern, it's very obvious that that is how it goes. For that sort of thing, play games made by Rare or Playtonic simply.

I'm just very curious about how this supposed game would look and play like. I haven't played modern Mario games at all. I stopped with NSMB Wii or so. I've seen some of Mario 3D World and Odyssey, and wouldn't object the DKC franchise take this direction, but with more action based gameplay.

D

Deleted member

I think am the only PAON enthusiast here, and that's mostly due to their respect for the Rare characters; play Jungle Climbers though!, or Mario vs Donkey Kong unless they're also arcade fans
I love Donkey Kong Jungle Climber and Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 March Of The Minis as they were my childhood DK games.

I have fond memories of playing both games a lot with my cousins, and seeing who got through specific levels first.

Those memories are also the main reason Pauline is my favourite Mario character.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Well that's just a hypothetical scenario. I'm not saying we gotta be on the lookout for fans of those series stopping by, I'm saying that we all should have a mutual respect for everyone's tastes in games. Some of us like DK64, others like me aren't too keen on it etc. If we get a brand new entry that doesn't satisfy our expectations in a DK game, but it brings in tons of fans who never touched the series before, I'd like the old and new fans to have a mutual respect for why we like the games we like. That way, nobody feels alienated and we hurt the likelihood of attacks.
You might be surprised how quickly heated arguments can start over simple things by even the most tight-knit communities. In any case, I think it is only safe to promote actively the encouragement of each member to treat everyone with respect, regardless of how close or common they are to each other.
Fair enough. I was gone a week and I had to sort through a lot of posts, and many were very well-written essays so I see where you're coming from. I've added your moveset to the OP as well.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
Well with the twitter trailer drops of both Bowser's Fury and New Pokemon Snap and the fact we haven't gotten an actual Nintendo Direct since September of 2019. I think its safe to say General Nintendo Directs are dead. So if a new DK game is coming this year I expect it to be shadow announced on Nintendo's twitter/youtube ala Origami King and Age of Calamity. Gonna be Christmas morning when I boot up twitter and see a random new DK game trailer pop up. Lol

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Another prominent upside to Nintendo doing mainline DK games in house is the possible effect on spin-offs and crossovers.

The buyout era of Donkey Kong had him prominent in stuff like Mario Kart and other titles, but it was hampered by the fact that he wasn't getting big mainline titles (thus the former games were the only exposure he was getting to younger players) and that such appearances weren't really reflective of the more cool and interesting elements from the Country/64 releases. This made sense given that the series was in an identity crisis with Nintendo trying to figure out a new role for it; it just had the impact of making such appearances far less enjoyable than they could have been. Even finally getting a level from DKC Returns in Mario Kart 7 likely came about because Retro was helping with it.

However a Japanese developed DK game would not only allow easier access to resources and concepts to pull from for the next Kart/Golf/Tennis/Party title given its proximity, there would be all the more incentive to include them because such work would be coming from an internal studio that various other teams would be more familiar with and potentially even worked alongside. Rare and Retro did some fantastic work but between the distance, language barrier, & lack of history, core Nintendo teams likely had difficulties in properly utilizing what Western developers had for use in spin-offs. A young core team like the one being rumored would have the enthusiasm and the means to do better pull it off.

GAINAX

Smash Journeyman
If Nintendo's focusing on a 2D game, how would you guys feel about a Metroid style of the map design?

Imagine a giant 2D world with connecting warp barrels and shortcuts, long platforming sequences with branching paths and shortcuts, some only accessible with new abilities, different Kongs and animal buddies? Each part of the island could would focus on different biome, but they'd all naturally bridge together, especially if they added a night and day system with random weather effects. That kinda stuff would really bring the island's atmosphere to life.

I remember Kirby and the Amazing Mirror attempting something similar, but ultimately I felt that the way the world was constructed was really boring and tedious to traverse.

Last edited:

Justin Little

Smash Ace
....Please don't. Potassium Overload is a serious health concern. It's not worth it no matter what, I HOPE you're joking but just in case, DON'T DO IT!
I'm sure dressing up as Kiddy Kong would be more damaging to my health than dying of a Potassium overdose. :shades:

Fine then, I'll walk in town dressed up as Kiddy Kong while eating a banana. Surely no one would kill me. Everybody loves Kiddy.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I'm sure dressing up as Kiddy Kong would be more damaging to my health than dying of a Potassium overdose. :shades:

Fine then, I'll walk in town dressed up as Kiddy Kong while eating a banana. Surely no one would kill me. Everybody loves Kiddy.
I like Kiddy. May not be the best Kong out there, but I think he is underrated.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
If Nintendo's focusing on a 2D game, how would you guys feel about a Metroid style of the map design?

Imagine a giant 2D world with connecting warp barrels and shortcuts, long platforming sequences with branching paths and shortcuts, some only accessible with new abilities, different Kongs and animal buddies? Each part of the island could would focus on different biome, but they'd all naturally bridge together, especially if they added a night and day system with random weather effects. That kinda stuff would really bring the island's atmosphere to life.

I remember Kirby and the Amazing Mirror attempting something similar, but ultimately I felt that the way the world was constructed was really boring and tedious to traverse.
The one downside to that approach is that a lot of the inherent kinetic energy in the DKC games comes from the more linear design (with exploration for collectibles) in a lot of stages. There's certainly a way to make multiple paths and the DK set pieces that made Tropical Freeze work, but its tricky.

I'd split the difference. Have an overworld that is somewhat Metroidvania like with how its a non-linear platforming space ala the Ori games, but also have background paths/doors that lead to specific linear stages. You get the focus of DKC2 levels while still doing something different with Donkey Kong at the same time. Beating such levels could be what unlocks more Kongs, animal buddies, abilities, etc while maybe parts of the overworld are more/less accessible depending on whether its day or night.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I like Kiddy. May not be the best Kong out there, but I think he is underrated.
All good Kongs carry their barrels in front of them (:

To most people, Kiddy grew on them with the ages. For me, he was a sort of substitute Diddy back in the days, now I just don't think he ever was a good choice. Could've just made DKC3 a game starring Dixie, and you unlock both DK and Diddy later on or something.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny

Yknow what, I'm starting to think you're a masochist, kind sir!

Last edited:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Kiddy isn't bad, he's just not as good as the other three. He looks kinda creepy in renders but his in-game sprites are very appealing, imho. I've said this before, but I love that he faces the camera and wiggles his eyebrows when he grabs a Bonus Coin.

If you ask me, the absolute weirdest things in DKC3 are the bosses. What a bunch of freakazoids. A giant belching barrel monster? A snowman? Some kind of rock... slug... thing? Arich and K. Rool are the only normal ones (I guess you could say Barbos is normal, since it follows DKC1's "a regular enemy, but bigger" convention, but... well, just look at it!). Next to them, Kiddy looks downright debonair!

I actually think while this team of dedicated Japanese fans might not be able to capture 100% the same magical gold that Rare produce back in the day, they probably will do better than Retro and that alone is good enough going forward.
"Better than Retro" is a high bar to clear. I think Retro's games are as good (and in some ways, better) than Rare's. Tropical Freeze is almost as good as DKC2 and DKC Returns is, at the very least, better than DKC1. As much as I want to see King K. Rool, the Kremlings and more animal buddies, I don't want the next game to be "Donkey Kong Country 4: The Last Two Games Didn't Happen" and throw out cool stuff like the item inventory, slot machine barrels, DK's improved ground pound, the Snowmads and so on (I'd even miss the much-maligned Professor Chops). Feels like a baby-and-bathwater situation.

I wouldn't hate it, but it's not ideal. We could split the difference and have a smaller, simpler Metroidvania-style world map with themed areas that connect to individual linear levels via barrel cannons or something. Does that make sense? Like the world hubs from Kirby's Return to Dream Land, but bigger and interconnected.

Or we could just do what Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair did (amazing game, btw), since that's basically the next logical step after DKC3's free-roaming maps.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Arcadenik Arcadenik , I was looking through the original post, and your moveset proposal is the first one I have seen that incorporates Kiddy Kong. This is ingenious on many fronts. Most notably:

1. It gives Smash Bros. a larger set of tag-team archetype characters.
2. It fits the kind of teamwork observed in Donkey Kong Country 3.
3. It sounds like a very competent collection of moves.
4. It was not convoluted.
5. Kiddy does not have (if my impression is correct) much popularity or chance for being a single, playable character, so this gives him an opportunity, and therefore grants rightfully wider Kong representation (he is also essentially a main character) , 'two-for-the-price-of-one' style.

While I probably would not make using Kiddy my personal choice, it is brilliant nonetheless, and solves several problems.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
"Better than Retro" is a high bar to clear. I think Retro's games are as good (and in some ways, better) than Rare's. Tropical Freeze is almost as good as DKC2 and DKC Returns is, at the very least, better than DKC1. As much as I want to see King K. Rool, the Kremlings and more animal buddies, I don't want the next game to be "Donkey Kong Country 4: The Last Two Games Didn't Happen" and throw out cool stuff like the item inventory, slot machine barrels, DK's improved ground pound, the Snowmads and so on (I'd even miss the much-maligned Professor Chops). Feels like a baby-and-bathwater situation.
I agree that Retro's games is about on par or better than Rare's in terms of gameplay, but Rare certainly had the better humor. I think fans of the classic games working on it at in house Nintendo might come close to recapturing that magic that Rare had with the games. Yes, Tropical Freeze is my favorite DKC game and Returns was amazing as well, but I think a dedicated group of DKC fanboys working on the series like Hyle heard could be a very good thing for the series. But yes, all the good stuff in the Retro games like the inventory, slot machine barrels, puzzle pieces, ect should all be in the Nintendo in house DKC games.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
100% AGREED! We're not looking at a Crash Bandicoot-like Dark Age where the post Naughty Dog games got mixed reception. The Retro games did really well and I would hate for them to become non-canon fever dreams that we pretend never existed. Both games did a LOT as a high-budget sidescrollers for their genre. It is still very rare to find a game that weaves in the fore, mid and background, has that level of detail, and is quite frankly action-packed. Sure, the tikis can be forgotten but everything else should be remembered.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't really agree that both Retro games topple DKC2, in my personal opinion, the order of quality of DKC games is;

DKC2 > Tropical Freeze >>> DKC / DKC Returns > DKC3.

And most of the criticism of some of the choices Retro made didn't really came around untill we got something else. Tropical Freeze is universally praised, Returns only has its criticism for not having Kremlings and David Wise, and there's the occasional guy like me who doesn't like the new buddy system. But that's about it.

Retro delivered quality, Rare did too. But unfortunately, I think it's obvious they didn't prioritize the Donkey Kong franchise as they could. They are both more focused on flexing their gaming development skills on their own creative projects, which isn't bad, but still a shame. Donkey Kong is always a great name to put on your resume of course, but it's a shame nobody really cared to carry the series to it's ultimate potential. I hope Nintendo makes a great headstart towards this direction, if the rumours are true of course.

Justin Little

Smash Ace
DKC 2 is still the best to me because of the variety in the bonus rooms and I can play as Diddy and Dixie.

Bring back Kremlings, more animal buddies, more Kong friends, improve the tag team and find a way for it to coexist with Retro's buddy system, add variety to bonus rooms, stick with the creative and cinematic level designs of Retro's games, make the world map like DKC3 but better, add that british wit, and spread it all with David Wise. There you have a recipe for the perfect DKC game.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Arcadenik Arcadenik , I was looking through the original post, and your moveset proposal is the first one I have seen that incorporates Kiddy Kong. This is ingenious on many fronts. Most notably:

1. It gives Smash Bros. a larger set of tag-team archetype characters.
2. It fits the kind of teamwork observed in Donkey Kong Country 3.
3. It sounds like a very competent collection of moves.
4. It was not convoluted.
5. Kiddy does not have (if my impression is correct) much popularity or chance for being a single, playable character, so this gives him an opportunity, and therefore grants rightfully wider Kong representation (he is also essentially a main character) , 'two-for-the-price-of-one' style.

While I probably would not make using Kiddy my personal choice, it is brilliant nonetheless, and solves several problems.
Thank you!

DKC 3 is one of my favorite SNES games and I am probably one of the few people who like Kiddy Kong.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
The difference between Rare and Retro is that of True Journey vs. Fun Adventure.

The SNES games especially in hindsight emphasize the nature of the settings and progress by way of aesthetics. The world maps became increasingly detailed and tied into the individual levels as the series went on. Krem Quay could just have a basic layout for its swamps and one bramble level, but takes the time to have a thorny vine section on the map proper to illustrate where you go next. The sprite design itself is indicative of being a genuine experience, with a sense of authenticity the Kongs and their foes that most platformers don't have, further inviting players to experience the game as real place. Even the music of the respective world maps immediately signals the tones of the trilogy's games: fun romp, avoiding dangers in enemy territory, and exploring a mysterious setting. Even the more gimmicky experiments in DKC3 feel rooted in matching the environments rather than creating ones in a vacuum and sticking them in a stage.

Retro goes more for being a rollercoaster of sorts. That's not to suggest there isn't diversity in aesthetics or a few different emotional tones to its levels, but so many of them have a sense of being beautiful backdrops for the exciting set pieces you'll engage in. There is some narrative being told by progress (see the Bright Savannah for an example), yet the world maps are more simplistic even with the music, acting as a means to move the Kongs from one world to the next and no story to tell. A lot of the stages while great to look at and have the best platformer level designs ever (while never featuring mere floating platforms) yet the cartoony nature of Returns and Tropical Freeze means ones from those two always feel a bit more video gamey than the SNES games' efforts. It does however allow the gimmicky levels to be made for fun rather than having to exactly match what the setting would initially suggest.

I'd probably liken it a bit to Mario Galaxy 1 vs. Mario Galaxy 2 in some ways. Rare often made for the better experience while Retro often had better design.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Is it fair to really compare design choices between Rare and Retro, if Retro is about 15 years ahead of Rare ? 🤔 I mean, the SNES DKC games look great, even till today. Aging like a fine wine in fact. But Retro has more modern development skills and studios (ironically despite the name).

Just think about the Mario games that came out in these periods of time, and make a comparison of them. That's how I personally see it.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
So who should all be in Dixie's Spirit board besides Kiddy and the Animal Buddies?
They could take the ARMS route and give Baron K. Roolenstein or the Blast-O-Matic spirit battles. (I'd think that K. Roolenstein would be more likely, between the two of them) Maybe KAOS?

Last edited:

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
They could take the ARMS route and give Baron K. Roolenstein or the Blast-O-Matic spirit battles. (I'd think that K. Roolenstein would be more likely, between the two of them) Maybe KAOS?
He used all her best pots and pans to make him...and then they just tossed him aside like a stack of empty tins!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
So who should all be in Dixie's Spirit board besides Kiddy and the Animal Buddies?
Maybe some of the Brothers Bear, as unlikely as that is? Or Kaos?
Brash the Bear seems to have a plenty to say about his adventuring experience. Perhaps he would be represented by Banjo (not unlike most or all the Bear Brothers), and the opponent receives a ground/air speed buff. I am not very familiar with Ultimate's spirit dynamics, but in addition to the above, the screen shakes every time the opponent does a smash attack, and they taunt frequently.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The Banana Birds and the Banana Bird Queen.
Oh, those would actually be nice! That's for sure! Speaking of which, it would be funny if the Banana Bird Queen was incorporated into Dixie's Final Smash, and dropped a giant egg on the characters caught in the Final Smash like how she did with Baron K. Roolenstein at the end of Donkey Kong Country 3.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Oh, those would actually be nice! That's for sure! Speaking of which, it would be funny if the Banana Bird Queen was incorporated into Dixie's Final Smash, and dropped a giant egg on the characters caught in the Final Smash like how she did with Baron K. Roolenstein at the end of Donkey Kong Country 3.
That would be pretty cool.

Top Bottom