• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dixie Kong's Barrel Of Support Spirits. Farewell Everyone, Thank You ALL For Making This Thread An Excellent Place For DK Fans!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
At least on /m/ you can hang out with the more tolerable anons who actually TALK about games in-between the pointless threads done by contrarians (having :ultsamus:, :ultmegaman: and :ultrob: helps).

On GameFAQs, you're practically ashamed to even go there at all, and just bother with the strategy guides. This board isn't perfect either, but it still beats trying to post positive things on GameFAQs.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Tons of snips, but maan, so man thoughs here ended up summing too well why I've been personally out of the loop with Smash Ultimate up to this point.

As of late, I haven't really bothered believing on Ultimate being game to gather some of the missing Nintendo All-Stars since K.Rool or Ridley (though I guess Banjo's an exception). In fact, at times I feel like the perception of the characters included by Sakurai and Nintendo most likely won't fall on what makes sense to me or others that thought it as that sort of a series up to this point - I've felt almost ridiculed over time with believing on seeing Toad or Dixie Kong due their "all star" and general recency/affinity with Nintendo's mainstream IPs, after seeing likes of Piranha Plant (and previously in 4, Wii Fit Trainer), getting included instead due how their moveset potential proved more interesting to work on instead.

Both 4 and Ultimate also ended up as games sporting none of the most deeply wanted newcomers consisting of Toad, Dixie, Takamaru, Lip, Starfy and Isaac (+ Lloyd Irving, Roll, Sakura Kasugano and Rayman), enough for me to claim the somewhat recurring statement among this community regarding "I'm not going to ask anything from Sakurai anymore, I've got everything I've wanted - everything's a bonus from here on out".

Probably just lousy luck, but as the series has now shifted to such different expectations and also reminding me that everytime I'd wanna be attempting to rally for some characters, all I need to be reminded is that Toad among many other Assist Trophified characters got shafted over Piranha Plant because latter seemed more fun and unique, while also having a bonus of being from a million-dollar icon franchise of Nintendo, making investment on the series feel like playing a lottery game with my vulnerability on the line regarding my general wishes and passions on certain favorite Nintendo-characters (call them "all star" or not) or beyond. It's utterly disheartening.

Probably what makes this more egregious Toad can't even be on the mural, yet we see taunt-only NPCs like Slime and Morgana included. What gives?

As of now I've looking on other things to even explore the series about and been feeling that Smash itself hasn't tried much to innovate itself from the base character standpoint - in fact, what kinda makes me feel pretty conflicted on DLC-characters and the general direction of them sporting some gimmick, is how it seems to present new ways to evolve the gameplay of Smash for the future titles. Probably what makes this worse is that Banjo&Kazooie, my most favorite of the bunch, aren't that mechanically "overcentralized" as other Fighter Pass DLC and feel most belonging to the base roster - which these days have led them to be the most unpopular or least excited newcomers on the Smash-community. :mybodyisreggie:

In fact I've been reading on how some of the fans have ended up calling characters like Banjo a "checklist character", which also is applied on Ridley - being characters fans demand for years from Sakurai and act toxic as well about it, even if "they wouldn't pose to have anything "interesting" or "exciting" on their movesets to warrant their inclusions" (I assume this is implying these characters are the worst bunch due proving how Sakurai listening to fans instead of doing his own thing and ideas leads to actually "Boring" characters, proving we need more out-of-box inclusions not necessarily driven by fan demand like Piranha Plant or Wii Fit Trainer, Terry Bogard, etc.)

Because of this, I feel we'll never see the series actually do anything much new with it's base roster, as the 3rd party inclusions have practically warped what seemed originally a Nintendo-centric party fighter. Kinda has me wish we just stuck on Sonic, Pac-Man, Megaman and Snake (and maybe Simon Belmont) to fill in the 3rd Party selections, and keep out other characters not necessarily associated with Nintendo-platforms heavily before - if not still seeing the characters most might have rallied for, we could maybe seen more newer ideas explored for the previously added fighters instead.

Regarding Dixie Kong, I dunno what to feel about her until June - though I'm seriously hunching that unless Sakurai and Nintendo just ends up discovering something to make her play mechanically as over-specialized to a point of Little Mac's level, we'll never really see her added - Isabelle kinda made the jump during the time Dixie would had the chance due how Echos aren't featured in Fighter Pass.

So really, I dunno what's there for me to explore on with this series unless it's possibly eventual reboot - which I could see happening after 5 years from here on out. I'll live, but it makes me wish Fighter Pass 2 actually didn't get announced to get this over with for me that has nothing really to come back for, sans Arle Nadja with how 3rd Parties are the new norm for Smash Bros's roster.

Ah well, I'll live.

Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Well this is neat

Never thought I'd see them acknowledge DKR DS again, but here we are.

Kritter

Smash Cadet
I don't want to get my hopes up but it looks to me like bringing her back into the spotlight and reminding people of her history before putting her in Smash. Did any other characters get videos like this? Did Funky Kong?

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I don't want to get my hopes up but it looks to me like bringing her back into the spotlight and reminding people of her history before putting her in Smash. Did any other characters get videos like this? Did Funky Kong?
This is an EXCELLENT question. The answer would be very helpful for reference.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Dr. Mario World is really that game which adds characters from the two farthest ends of a spectrum, but nobody from in between, say hello to Dr. Dolphin:

At least Mario Kart Tour gave us Funky and Dixie, even if we has to sit through a plethora of costumes and variants first. While an appearance in Dr. Mario World wouldn’t probably do much for Dixie (does anyone even play that game?), I still wish they’d go through some of the more relevant characters first.
I think Nintendo is trying to counter the complaints directed towards terrible roster picks in Mario Kart by adding even worse choices in another game.

Nintendo: 'Here's some new characters in Dr.. Mario: Traffic Light Repairman Goomba and Drunk at 5:02PM on a Wednesday Koopa Troopa! Mario Kart characters looks fantastic by comparison! Now do you love our MK choices!?'

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Finally dropping by real quick to give my support to Dixie Kong.

She's one of the last Nintendo characters (and newcomers in general) that I want in Ultimate. I was super satisfied with the initial roster up to Incineroar and Piranha Plant's reveals, but now that so much DLC has happened and with more on the way, her absence would be very notable on the final roster. Wouldn't be the same without her. Let's hope she makes it, even if she was late to the call unlike K. Rool.
Same here. Dixie Kong is literally the biggest omission from the roster in my opinion.

Not from what I could recall. The closest character I could even slighty think of is maybe Banjo & Kazooie because prior to them getting in Smash they were receiving quite a bit of merchandise and the Banjo-Kazooie series hasn't been relevant since Nuts & Bolts back in 2008. Sure 2018 was their 20th anniversary, but it was still kind of weird seeing all of the Banjo-Kazooie merchandise come out of nowhere prior to their Smash inclusion.

Last edited:

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
I think Nintendo is trying to counter the complaints directed towards terrible roster picks in Mario Kart by adding even worse choices in another game.

Nintendo: 'Here's some new characters in Dr.. Mario: Traffic Light Repairman Goomba and Drunk at 5:02PM on a Wednesday Koopa Troopa! Mario Kart characters looks fantastic by comparison! Now do you love our MK choices!?'
And still no Dr. Rudy the Clown...

He was in Dr. Mario 64 for crying out loud.

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
No, I don't think Funky got this. This is a Dixie exclusive.

And imagine if Dr. Rudy the Clown was your primary healthcare provider.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
And still no Dr. Rudy the Clown...

He was in Dr. Mario 64 for crying out loud.
Lol! Dr. Rudy the Clown for Mario Kart! lmao!
Not created by one of the main divisions, so they'll be too hesitant to use anyone besides the characters that are in the major Mario games.

I understand how creators over there don't want to step on anyone's toes, but it really causes issues sometimes. At least we got lucky with Funky and Dixie in Tour, but mainly because they've somehow completely managed to run out of ideas in that game's staff.

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Things just got awkward, though, when you threw the barrel and a monkey popped out.
Of course not, this wasn't a Buddy Barrel. Although, I could throw in my lazy, unmotivated colleague in there without hesitation. Also, I noticed you need a LOT of strength throwing these around casually! I'm a pretty big strong guy, but I couldn't dare lifting it like DK does, over his head and all. No wonder the guy has monster delts.

Like my username suggests, I threw it kinda sideways. Even that wasn't all that easy, BUT! Extremely satisfying.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Tons of snips, but maan, so man thoughs here ended up summing too well why I've been personally out of the loop with Smash Ultimate up to this point.

As of late, I haven't really bothered believing on Ultimate being game to gather some of the missing Nintendo All-Stars since K.Rool or Ridley (though I guess Banjo's an exception). In fact, at times I feel like the perception of the characters included by Sakurai and Nintendo most likely won't fall on what makes sense to me or others that thought it as that sort of a series up to this point - I've felt almost ridiculed over time with believing on seeing Toad or Dixie Kong due their "all star" and general recency/affinity with Nintendo's mainstream IPs, after seeing likes of Piranha Plant (and previously in 4, Wii Fit Trainer), getting included instead due how their moveset potential proved more interesting to work on instead.

Both 4 and Ultimate also ended up as games sporting none of the most deeply wanted newcomers consisting of Toad, Dixie, Takamaru, Lip, Starfy and Isaac (+ Lloyd Irving, Roll, Sakura Kasugano and Rayman), enough for me to claim the somewhat recurring statement among this community regarding "I'm not going to ask anything from Sakurai anymore, I've got everything I've wanted - everything's a bonus from here on out".

Probably just lousy luck, but as the series has now shifted to such different expectations and also reminding me that everytime I'd wanna be attempting to rally for some characters, all I need to be reminded is that Toad among many other Assist Trophified characters got shafted over Piranha Plant because latter seemed more fun and unique, while also having a bonus of being from a million-dollar icon franchise of Nintendo, making investment on the series feel like playing a lottery game with my vulnerability on the line regarding my general wishes and passions on certain favorite Nintendo-characters (call them "all star" or not) or beyond. It's utterly disheartening.

Probably what makes this more egregious Toad can't even be on the mural, yet we see taunt-only NPCs like Slime and Morgana included. What gives?

As of now I've looking on other things to even explore the series about and been feeling that Smash itself hasn't tried much to innovate itself from the base character standpoint - in fact, what kinda makes me feel pretty conflicted on DLC-characters and the general direction of them sporting some gimmick, is how it seems to present new ways to evolve the gameplay of Smash for the future titles. Probably what makes this worse is that Banjo&Kazooie, my most favorite of the bunch, aren't that mechanically "overcentralized" as other Fighter Pass DLC and feel most belonging to the base roster - which these days have led them to be the most unpopular or least excited newcomers on the Smash-community. :mybodyisreggie:

In fact I've been reading on how some of the fans have ended up calling characters like Banjo a "checklist character", which also is applied on Ridley - being characters fans demand for years from Sakurai and act toxic as well about it, even if "they wouldn't pose to have anything "interesting" or "exciting" on their movesets to warrant their inclusions" (I assume this is implying these characters are the worst bunch due proving how Sakurai listening to fans instead of doing his own thing and ideas leads to actually "Boring" characters, proving we need more out-of-box inclusions not necessarily driven by fan demand like Piranha Plant or Wii Fit Trainer, Terry Bogard, etc.)

Because of this, I feel we'll never see the series actually do anything much new with it's base roster, as the 3rd party inclusions have practically warped what seemed originally a Nintendo-centric party fighter. Kinda has me wish we just stuck on Sonic, Pac-Man, Megaman and Snake (and maybe Simon Belmont) to fill in the 3rd Party selections, and keep out other characters not necessarily associated with Nintendo-platforms heavily before - if not still seeing the characters most might have rallied for, we could maybe seen more newer ideas explored for the previously added fighters instead.

Regarding Dixie Kong, I dunno what to feel about her until June - though I'm seriously hunching that unless Sakurai and Nintendo just ends up discovering something to make her play mechanically as over-specialized to a point of Little Mac's level, we'll never really see her added (Isabelle kinda made the jump during the time Dixie would had the chance due how Echos aren't featured in Fighter Pass. So really, I dunno what's there for me to explore on with this series unless it's possibly eventual reboot - which I could see happening after 5 years from here on out. I'll live, but it makes me wish Fighter Pass 2 actually didn't get announced to get this over with for me that has nothing really to come back for, sans Arle Nadja with how 3rd Parties are the new norm for Smash Bros's roster.

Ah well, I'll live.

Checkbox characters huh? I guess that's what some of the "too big", "irrelevant", and "Impossible, he's owned by Microsoft" people have been reduced to in 2020, labeling those newcomers as such now because they couldn't take the L, and trying to spin them as examples as to why Sakurai and Smash shouldn't listen to fans or something and go with the random left field choice every time, 3rd party or otherwise.

K Rool/Ridley/Banjo are also occasionally baited as "Long requested characters that no one plays anymore". In reality of course, they're still played plenty by their superfans that pulled for them for years and new fans that were introduced to them through Ultimate, just they're not seen as often as they could in the competitive scene when they range among mid tier or so. Their movesets were definitely creative though that added something to the table (even if someone finds any of them boring which is subjective opinion like with any character), but doesn't always translate to being high or top tier in the meta. The three still have an established playerbase as much as the rest of the roster though, despite how some may try to spin it. "Oh, I come across Terry more online!", etc.

In any case, I feel ya with the cultural change in Smash character requests for lack of better word, but there's always going to be those in the scene in some form with callous disregard for what others want, which existed long before Ultimate, and will certainly exist after. Dixie's had an uphill battle over the course of this game, but even if she's not season 2 DLC, I wouldn't count her as a never ever for Smash so long as the support's kept up over the years; the ridiculers be damned. Those who laughed at the aforementioned three after Smash 4 certainly aren't laughing now!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Checkbox characters huh? I guess that's what some of the "too big", "irrelevant", and "Impossible, he's owned by Microsoft" people have been reduced to in 2020, labeling those newcomers as such now because they couldn't take the L, and trying to spin them as examples as to why Sakurai and Smash shouldn't listen to fans or something and go with the random left field choice every time, 3rd party or otherwise.

K Rool/Ridley/Banjo are also occasionally baited as "Long requested characters that no one plays anymore". In reality of course, they're still played plenty by their superfans that pulled for them for years and new fans that were introduced to them through Ultimate, just they're not seen as often as they could in the competitive scene when they range among mid tier or so. Their movesets were definitely creative though that added something to the table (even if someone finds any of them boring which is subjective opinion like with any character), but doesn't always translate to being high or top tier in the meta. The three still have an established playerbase as much as the rest of the roster though, despite how some may try to spin it. "Oh, I come across Terry more online!", etc.

In any case, I feel ya with the cultural change in Smash character requests for lack of better word, but there's always going to be those in the scene in some form with callous disregard for what others want, which existed long before Ultimate, and will certainly exist after. Dixie's had an uphill battle over the course of this game, but even if she's not season 2 DLC, I wouldn't count her as a never ever for Smash so long as the support's kept up over the years; the ridiculers be damned. Those who laughed at the aforementioned three after Smash 4 certainly aren't laughing now!
Yeah man, us Wario and Dedede fans had to wait two games to see our characters get in. And that's the shortest gap compared to many other fan requests.

On the bright side, the shift in culture will lead to more attention to characters like Dixie regardless of what the naysayers do, as bad publicity is still publicity. It still beats support groups that steadily died over time (see the Mother fanbase). Also, as we've seen, it's clear that we're starting to run out of major Mario characters getting chosen, so there will be no other choice for the big guys than to branch out elsewhere (especially with the company-shaking that resulted from K. Rool's addition).

Besides, it's not like trying to ask for a real obscure first-party that only ever got one little-known game to their name. Characters with series, active or otherwise, can always have a chance to show up in a future Smash installment from enough demand, regardless of how good fans think it stacks up.

I'm aware but it doesn't mean I have to like it...

Wario Land doesn't get enough love.
Maybe if we get enough people wanting Captain Syrup in Smash, that might change someday.

Last edited:

NeonBurrito

Smash Ace
Well this is neat

Never thought I'd see them acknowledge DKR DS again, but here we are.
It's honestly kind of interesting because I'm pretty sure the only new Mario Kart Tour character to ever get a history video like this is Dixie Kong. It's pretty clear that Nintendo knows she's a big deal. The Diddy Kong Racing DS shout out was unexpected too. It's pretty undeniable that she's a staple member of the DK series at this point.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Remember when Diddy Kong Racing DS came out in 1997? Forget Stop-N-Swop, the real delayed gratification was Rare putting out a game seven years before the console that plays it!

(Snark aside, wow! it's so awesome to see the Nintendo Twitter account making a tweet all about Dixie's legacy and importance to Nintendo! It's just nice to see this character get respect again!)

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
I seriously hope the next Mario Kart is Double Dash 2 and they port over a lot of these characters from Tour and 8 over to it. Man I would love to race with Dixie + Pauline or Dixie + Isabelle or Dixie + Toadette or Dixie + Funky or of course Dixie + Diddy. The possibilities!

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I saved up all my rubies for Dixie Kong. Spent the 90 I had saved up the past two tours.

I got Pauline, Hammer Bro, and a bunch of things I had. But Pauline and Hammer Bro were cool.

Dukemon102

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-8185-5597-2987
I have been trying to get her, but the gameplay and controls of Mario Kart Tour are so bad for me.... but I can deal with it if that means I can at least play with Dixie ONCE in my life in a Mario Kart game.
Wish me luck.

By the way, that Twitter by NoA was so surprising that almost made me fall of my chair. Finally they acknowledged the existence of 7 of the 8 games shown there (Diddy Kong Racing is wrong because that is the release date that appears if you google it hahaha).

zipzapsparkle

Smash Journeyman
I seriously hope the next Mario Kart is Double Dash 2 and they port over a lot of these characters from Tour and 8 over to it. Man I would love to race with Dixie + Pauline or Dixie + Isabelle or Dixie + Toadette or Dixie + Funky or of course Dixie + Diddy. The possibilities!
I would love that, it would definitely be one of my team set ups

Lenidem

Smash Lord
On a better note:

Personally, I agree with this guy.
I stoped after three minutes. The guy keeps repeting that it's huge and talks about something he didn't even bother to check ("a statue of DK that was removed... somewhere... in a park... or maybe in an office...").

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I stoped after three minutes. The guy keeps repeting that it's huge and talks about something he didn't even bother to check ("a statue of DK that was removed... somewhere... in a park... or maybe in an office...").
The only problem I have with Marson is him complaining on and on about K. Rool's placement on the tier list. I don't give two ***** about any character's placement on the tier list and I don't give a **** about the tier list. I don't think Marson has dumped K. Rool, but to say that he will or would just because of him not doing well on Elite Smash with K. Rool is poor sportsmanship on his part because he was one of the biggest K. Rool supporters for years. No way I would ever dump him with how long I waited for his fat *** to get in the game. 17 years is too long to wait for somthing only for you to throw it away the magical moment you finally have it.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
The only problem I have with Marson is him complaining on and on about K. Rool's placement on the tier list. I don't give two ***** about any character's placement on the tier list and I don't give a **** about the tier list. I don't think Marson has dumped K. Rool, but to say that he will or would just because of him not doing well on Elite Smash with K. Rool is poor sportsmanship on his part because he was one of the biggest K. Rool supporters for years. No way I would ever dump him with how long I waited for his fat *** to get in the game. 17 years is too long to wait for somthing only for you to throw it away the magical moment you finally have it.
Did he say that? That's... wierd. If you want a character in Smash, it's because you like the character itself, not because you want to win with it. I can understand if you don't like its playstyle (I like Mewtwo but seldom play him because of that), but that's different.

Vector Victor

Smash Lord
Did he say that? That's... wierd. If you want a character in Smash, it's because you like the character itself, not because you want to win with it. I can understand if you don't like its playstyle (I like Mewtwo but seldom play him because of that), but that's different.
I have a tough time using Banjo-Kazooie, but that sure as hell won't ruin my absolute joy in seeing those two in Smash.

Even a year later, I can't believe it.

Lenidem

Smash Lord
I have a tough time using Banjo-Kazooie, but that sure as hell won't ruin my absolute joy in seeing those two in Smash.

Although they're one of my three most wanted after Smash 4 (with K. Rool and Skull Kid) I still haven't bought them... They're the only character of the first pass I'm interested in, and I keep asking myself if I should buy them alone, or pay for the entire pass to enjoy the musics and the stages!

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
So speaking of the Dixie Kong Twitter account, how has Sabertooth Sabertooth been doing? I haven't seen that fella in awhile.
He posted a reaction recently to Dixie in Mario Kart, talking about the importance of the moment, even as Mario Kart Tour isn't something that most fans at least in our circles generally like.

To be honest, I was hyped because seeing Dixie in something new is exciting. But I'm feeling wobbly still. On Twitter, I read some fan spent $50+ and didn't get Dixie. I don't know how likely that is, maybe it's unlikely and an extreme case, but that sort of shows how exploitative this game is.

It's of course a great achievement for the character. But it sucks that there's this caveat underneath the celebration.

Last edited:

zipzapsparkle

Smash Journeyman
I remember when Super Mario Run was out people complained that it was too expensive. I’d rather have that than a gacha system. I can’t help but think they went with gacha mechanics because their other experiments with mobile Mario games didn’t meet their expectations.

Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
I remember when Super Mario Run was out people complained that it was too expensive. I’d rather have that than a gacha system. I can’t help but think they went with gacha mechanics because their other experiments with mobile Mario games didn’t meet their expectations.
Yeah. Nintendo tried to play nice and make a premium mobile game experience that didn't rely on predatory gacha garbage but the game didn't make as much profit as expected and most people credited it to it lacking said predatory gacha garbage. So here we are now.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yep. He has said that multiple times in his videos.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Although they're one of my three most wanted after Smash 4 (with K. Rool and Skull Kid) I still haven't bought them... They're the only character of the first pass I'm interested in, and I keep asking myself if I should buy them alone, or pay for the entire pass to enjoy the musics and the stages!

I've really gotten into Banjo&Kazooie myself, and they've really been climbing ranks to be my more beloved mains in the series since the time they got released. Guess it might be due how I'm usually involving myself with unorthodox characters in general, and B&K felt just natural to try picking up after remembering how they controlled like in their series.

Still ton of fun for me to play them, I say~

Dixie's had an uphill battle over the course of this game, but even if she's not season 2 DLC, I wouldn't count her as a never ever for Smash so long as the support's kept up over the years; the ridiculers be damned. Those who laughed at the aforementioned three after Smash 4 certainly aren't laughing now!
Probably what keeps bringing me down is that I tend to factor Smash Ballot on opening the gates for the trio above - meaning they might be closed now for Dixie and other highly requested choices that didn't make it through from all of the votes. As of now though, I've kinda been wishing there was something actually concrete indicators or even legitimate "leaks" for me to grab if to even allow myself to explore the idea of Dixie not missing the boat on Ultimate - or beyond even, since who knows if she'd be still MIA in next Smash-installment. I'd be hitting bit of a burn-out and wasted decades to even thinking on continuing that, considering how I'd consider frankly trivial it'll end up being to myself as I'd go on following my own personal pursuits and excellency to nurture.

Now I really don't wanna be sounding a like a pessimistic **** on this thread, what with somewhat ripple-effect-inducing news for Dixie's presence in future titles and other status quo-breaking events this month (Panel De Pon's no more Japan-only!) - butI feel it's more healing for me to spit my embitterment out to purge it out of my mind and get back to the present.

Last edited:
Top Bottom