• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dixie Kong Reveal Trailer

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys! No one will have a clue who I am, but I've been a long time member for 10 years now, held some statewide tournaments in California in the past for Smash 64 and Melee.

Not to tease you with the title....but this is something I worked on and storyboarded because, personally, I've wanted to see Dixie Kong make the cut. Sadly, I doubt she will but I believed if she did they could make a final third DK trailer following King K. Rool and Banjo Kazooie.

Anyway, I enjoyed this and wanted to share this with the Smash community from one Smasher to another.

Thanks all

MrGameguycolor

Smash Lord
NNID
MrGameguycolor
Switch FC
7681-9716-5789
Hey guys! No one will have a clue who I am, but I've been a long time member for 10 years now, held some statewide tournaments in California in the past for Smash 64 and Melee.

Not to tease you with the title....but this is something I worked on and storyboarded because, personally, I've wanted to see Dixie Kong make the cut. Sadly, I doubt she will but I believed if she did they could make a final third DK trailer following King K. Rool and Banjo Kazooie.

Anyway, I enjoyed this and wanted to share this with the Smash community from one Smasher to another.

Thanks all
This was really good.

While I feel the song part could of benefit from being shorten, it was still well drawn, fit the cartoonish nature of Rareware and was fun to watch.
Nice work!

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny

Thanks all
OMG this was EXTRAORDINARILY BEAUTIFUL!! So much attention to detail and love for the characters! You did an EXCELLENT job!

I wish you dropped a link on the Dixie thread, but that's A-OK cuz I'll give you a shout-out in the thread's title. I think I'll share your Vid in the 1st Party Support Thread too. Really well done, I'm gonna re-watch lol.

EDIT: Actually, I shared it in the newcomer speculation thread instead. There's more traffic there.

Last edited:

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
OMG this was EXTRAORDINARILY BEAUTIFUL!! So much attention to detail and love for the characters! You did an EXCELLENT job!

I wish you dropped a link on the Dixie thread, but that's A-OK cuz I'll give you a shout-out in the thread's title. I think I'll share your Vid in the 1st Party Support Thread too. Really well done, I'm gonna re-watch lol.

EDIT: Actually, I shared it in the newcomer speculation thread instead. There's more traffic there.
Hey thats amazing of you thank you! I appreciate that. I actually was about to leave a link but I figured people can just access the youtube link by clicking on it anyways right? However, I could use some views on youtube, which was part of the reason I posted it here to and also because I wanted to share something relevant with the smash community =)

I'll post a link there as well as here

Cheers and Smash on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMgHpc5Xwok&lc=z22nv5ap0v3wd5wig04t1aokgkfkbx1i4pz0hsen5f3ark0h00410

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Hey thats amazing of you thank you! I appreciate that. I actually was about to leave a link but I figured people can just access the youtube link by clicking on it anyways right? However, I could use some views on youtube, which was part of the reason I posted it here to and also because I wanted to share something relevant with the smash community =)

I'll post a link there as well as here

Cheers and Smash on!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMgHpc5Xwok&lc=z22nv5ap0v3wd5wig04t1aokgkfkbx1i4pz0hsen5f3ark0h00410
No problem, I think you should also post it on reddit. Certain subreddits have tons of traffic.

MiketheMike

Smash Journeyman
No problem, I think you should also post it on reddit. Certain subreddits have tons of traffic.
Totally but I'm kind of considered a new guy on there and can't post any links there. So I guess I'm gonna just make some posts in order for me to post this video haha.

Top Bottom