• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Smash Wars 2008 Disputes? Problems? Need a Ref?

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
If you are in need of a referee for some reason, get on AOL Instant Messenger and join the group chat room named SmashWars. Referees will idle in that room all day to resolve any disputes.

Video Evidence:
If a player cheats by quitting out of a match or using a glitch to indefinitely stall a match, please record that video evidence to share with a referee. Referees will review any submitted video and determine if the opponent is cheating.

Replays:
If players dispute a result without any video evidence from either side, referees may be called in to spectate a match and assure accurate results. In this case, a referee will join the match as a player and then jump off the side until his stock is depleted. The players may not attack one another until they are on opposite sides of the map and the referee has lost his final stock. Then the match may begin and the referee will observe it to determine the results.

ALL REFEREE DECISIONS ARE FINAL

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Go to the menu section that allows you to do a "new chat" and look for "join group chat." Enter in the name "SmashWarsPools"

kingofping4

Smash Cadet
I posted a result in my pool, 18 west, and it hasn't been updated yet. I think this is where I let you guys know about it?

Top Bottom