• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Sing-A-Long Mafia - GAME OVER, IT'S A HAPPY ENDING FOR DISNEY!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Gheb_01 (5) - T-Block, Radical Fiction, Anomandaris_Rake, Clover, Shadow Moth
Shadow Moth (2) - Gheb_01, Inferno3044
Radical Fiction (3) - Macman, J, Sworddancer.

Not Voting (3): John2k4, Krystedz, Яagnarock

deadline is july 18th 11:59 pm est

with 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

:phone:

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Wtf has Ryker done so that anyone thinks we could be a play?

You are not lynching Swiss D1 and that is final. Don't give a **** if my activitiy has been a little sub-par.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's pretty much between you or Gheb for toDay's lynch and then Smoth for the inactive lynch buffer.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't know what Inferno is doing as of late. Makes me want to dislike him but I liked his middle play of D1. Basically a typical roller coaster read for D1 going from dislike to like to dislike. I don't get why he is taking the middle ground with a Smoth lynch.

However, the thing that makes me like him is that I feel that he is genuinely trying to find out who scum is.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I don't know what Inferno is doing as of late. Makes me want to dislike him but I liked his middle play of D1. Basically a typical roller coaster read for D1 going from dislike to like to dislike. I don't get why he is taking the middle ground with a Smoth lynch.

However, the thing that makes me like him is that I feel that he is genuinely trying to find out who scum is.
I chose Moth for simple reasons: I think he might be scum and want him gone over Gheb and RF. They are both null to me. Gheb's behavior and RF's lack of activity do not make me want them gone, but they don't help me determine their alignment.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wow, J just cut down the empty threats and put your money where your mouth is already. All those imputations of my being "self-destructive" and "having no reason to keep me around" are so underhanded and fake, I really don't know why you can't just play without such BS consistently for once.
Do you want a constructive solution to this Day phase / dilemma or are you just wreaking some complex of yours on me? I really can't tell what the hell you are doing but almost every sentence you post just drips of you wanting me dead just for your own satisfaction.

My game plan is to get those ******* off my wagon who have been clogging the progress of the game by just sheeping the same crap arguments that I debunked pages ago. Once that is done I'm trying to sort out the sheeps from the goats and actually resolve this cluster**** and get scum lynched. You're not doing that right now. If you cared about it you'd not **** in the face of the guy that everybody is kicking on for no reason already.

:059:

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Gheb, why did you even vote RF in the first place if you were going to just switch to Moth again?

I'm considering voting you, tell me why I shouldn't, I dislike your play this game and you resorting to AtE in almost all your posts is grimy.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
It's not an empty threat Gheb, I will vote/hammer you if you continue to be this way.

Your logic is just so flawed, people are only good in your eyes if they don't "push" you or "pressure" you or consider your scummy self-destructive behaviour as reason to be lynched.

I don't want you dead for my "personal gain" and quit trying to make it personal. Actually read what I'm saying instead of just trying to resort with bad AtE.

Now explain, why did you jump vote RF if you just re-jumped onto Moth.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I wanna sheep a wagon, but I don't want to put Gheb at L-1, and RF isn't going to be killed.

What do... =/

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Soup, talk to me about Gheb. Is there any positive in keeping him besides the fact that he is purely a possible town slot playing this poorly?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
If he shapes up his play and stops being a whiny girl about everything, possibly. But I haven't seen that change and his moaning about his own wagon isn't helping anything, if he can prove why his candidates are better choices then i'll consider keeping him around.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That is all I am asking from Gheb too. He shows no sign of improving nor being "useful" in terms of scum-hunting yet.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Return of the Swissaiiiiiiiiii. Standard Swiss catchup en route.

This game is giving me headaches already. Looking over at things again almost all of the prominent connections we have in this game so far seem so ... ambiguous. Like, I can read almost every interaction as TvT just as much as TvS or SvS and it makes sense in my head either way. I really hope this isn't the kind of game where townies bash each others heads while scum coasts along laughing their ***** off.

Vote Moth

dislike, washy

tblock town

YES TBLOCK

Rake dumbtown

Gheb reads indie

Soup can be town, otherwise I'll slit my wrists

Inferno/Gheb looks plausible but too obvious

didn't you tell me that you thought swiss was one of the better players in dgames? :reverse:

but uh, i think i'm leaning towards tblock being scum(my) in this gheb vs tblock argument(thus far). Gheb's point about easy town lynches day 1 IS valid despite it being pretty weak due to wifom/sworddancer wagon being like the first wagon of the day.

i hated that poetry **** though, i didn't even read it and my thoughts are based on what people quoted from it/gheb said later
dat callout

Explain Tblock scum

Baffled as to that read

I'm cool with a Gheb claim.

Not so cool with a Gheb lynch.

I'll settle for it though.

But I need to figure out who I really want.

:urg:
wtf

i skimmed a couple of the more recent long posts

ok so, rake, soup, J, obv town.

not feelin a gheb lynch.

inferno/sword lynches both work because infernos reasoning for voting swords was ********. doesnt make any sense at all and seemed somewhat bandwagony. swords i care less about but the inferno vote early on was scummy.

but id rather lynch radfic. I'm so down with J's gut read on rad.

out of the inactives, probably john.
Explain RF lynch

You mean the point where he hops off the swords wagon just to hop on Gheb for little to no reasoning.

That's what got me looking at him weirdly.
nyararagghhghg grimy

Dislike Inferno

just to be clear, i'm still down with lynching inferno
Do not understand your thought process. Push a lynch. Weak. Unable to call scum.

>mfw all votes on RF from 'gut'

You guys really make me wonder why I'm even playing this game anymore. I have worked my ****ing *** off to make you fools see what's going on, I've dug into every single one of your gogdamn walls and responded to like every question about three times, have backed up my stance on free-block PLENTY of times now, as well as my stance on Sword, I have not budged to your pressure in any way and have literally nullified every point of suspicion against me.
And yet Clover piles her vote on me without giving a legitimate reason, Rake doesn't react to anything related to it anymore, Krys is depending on his "gut" [which so far has failed him in dGames every single time], T-Block still pushes for my lynch even though he of all people shouldn't have any doubts about Ghebtown anymore and J / Macman - both who are against my lynch - are asking me to claim, as if this was one of the first games of mafia they're playing.

If you just don't like playing mafia with me I'd prefer you guys to just tell me and I'll replace out. That'd save me the frustration of having all of you ****ting on me on principle [and really, at this point it's the only motivation I can see for you guys to do it considering I've gone throught *everything* for you and a lot of it more than once].

Already did that in great detail.

Rake, can you please change your font color? I can't read it with my current background.

Missed the nerd rage.

Says he's all mad and uses the word fools? mfw

Laughed IRL at 553, legit.

Gheb dead yet?

Ahaha, Ryker was this me or you? 2gud.

I promised a case? On who? You're not getting it.

569 icky, Mac=/=Gheb scumteam

oh god Ryker Inferno town? Explain in one of the QT's.

Gheb, are you implying that Clover is scum with that post? I missed the read there.

rofl

Gheb redeeming....

Skip 575

1. J - Town
2. Inferno -lean town
3. Macman - null
4. Radical Fiction (Ryker/Swiss hydra) -lean scum
5. Gheb_01 - null.
6. Shadow Moth - lean scum
7. Krystedez -lean town
8. John2k4 - lean scum
9. Anomandaris_Rake - town
10. Soup - town
11. Clover - town
12. Sworddancer - me
13. T-Block - lean town

Yes my scum picks are mostly inactives. Nothing I can do about that.

Willing to see one of John/Moth die toDay. RF would be a butt load of information. So would Gheb, but Gheb does at least make some posts that I like, so I'm not too sure on him.
Explain what info

Your head should be finding scum. All you have done was push for the sake of pushing. Drop Swords for the time being. I guess since this was asked to multiple people I'll ask you it. If we were to lynch an inactive who would you pick and why?

Dislike

Krys straight null

Moth dislike

Swords 588 HOS. Walk me through it again.

+1 soup 591

*looks at votecount*

unvote

Are we good with just going Gheb today or are we really going to be trying to push RadFic? Clover doesn't seem open to the idea and SMoth doesn't really either, Rake might change but everyone else doesn't seem likely.
Explain.

John is the one player I would agree with Mac/J on given what I've seen of their stances.

I make no apologies. I have not read all of this game. I've skimmed it and have a vague idea from everyone for the past two days. There's a blank from prior to the 12 after wherever I started reading.

I'm not going to be reading the rest of the game without Swiss catching me online and reading everything with me.

Gheb can die for one post, literally one post. He tells Swiss to shut up and to let me do the posting. I have LITERALLY never seen that from him aside from where he did it to us in Dissidia. That threw up a red flag where he was scum then and it certainly does here. NOTHING he's done since then has made me feel better about him.

Sworddancer had such an ungodly terrible reaction to pressure in the beginning of the game. We started on him after started asking after the tonality of a post. The way Sworddancer approached this game at the start accomplished nothing except looking like he was doing something. Then, votes started coming out. He cared for nothing but numero uno. After that, he disappeared until he wasn't a huge conversation topic and could try and better his reputation.

Shoot him in the face.

Moth doesn't need to die if no one has something damn solid on him. If he's scum, he'll **** up badly and we can shoot him there. I see people wanting to vig him for "just wagoning." You're a moron if you take that shot. Shoot John everytime.
We need to talk on Moth/John/Inferno

I don't like Macman. I don't like J.

I do like Soup. I do like Rake.

I do not like Inferno anymore. I do not dislike Inferno.
nvm gg

+1 +1

+1 +1

+1

I have not heard from Swiss in two days.

In before he was arrested again.
Police can't touch this.

Advance warning I have bail next Thursday, I have no idea how much I'll be available if they want to press charges.

What crap. You were scum in Dissidia and the only reason I said that was because I initially found Swiss' comic-responses unfunny, which has literally nothing to do with anything that's happening here.

Bull ****. My responses are hilarious.

627>Swords with a rod in his ***

What bugs me about RF is the fact that they played in just a way that could only be interpreted as null earlier. I don't really that accusation can hold up now, but obviously I don't think someone is going to play in a certain way after being called out on it.

Like, it's a safe position for RF to be in, because it keeps them away from WIFOM of "why didn't they die during the Night," and it allows him to make pushes while keeping his cards close to his chest just because "that's the way they ALWAYS play."

Lol yes RF will do more under pressure. Trust me on that. They might say that "we need to let them play the game," but faced with the threat of dying, Ryker/Swiss will definitely do more, unless they are legit busy.

Besides, couldn't you really brush aside any push by simply questioning rather or not it will be useful? That's a counter-productive mindset if you ask me.

"How long do we intend to push RF?" As long as it takes. There is no "set" amount of time that's needed to push anyone, it just plays out naturally.
We ARE legit busy.

RF make catching up in the game your first priority if you're really that pushed for time.

Also I'm going to need you to expend on those other reads that aren't me or Gheb.
wtf no

drink

1. J - null
2. Inferno - scumlean
3. Macman - scumlean
4. Radical Fiction (Ryker/Swiss hydra) - Swissai
5. Gheb_01 - Scum
6. Shadow Moth - Null post more
7. Krystedez - Null post more
8. John2k4 - Not read
9. Anomandaris_Rake - Town
10. Soup - Town
11. Clover - Town
12. Sworddancer - Null
13. T-Block - Town

These are the views of Swiss and do not necessarily represent the views, opinions or beliefs of Ryker. Swiss hereby accepts no responsibility for conflicting reads.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
My bad RF if you have been legit busy. Ryker just kinda tempted to pop in while the Gheb wagon was going and I just expected more content at the time. I see Ryker as very chrasmatic person and a leader and the idea of him just saying "is Gheb dead yet?" makes me think he wasn't really committed to the wagon.

However, I think a Gheb lynch (or at least a claim) would be beneficial for information sake. Im down for a claim and we can base our play off that.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Unvote

Worth keeping around for at least another day. Glad to see some stuff from them now.

Question though at RF, you pointed out a couple posts of mine you don't like, yet you have me as null, why's that?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Basic things based on how he flips. If he flips town, who was just trying to blend in to cause a mislynch. If he flips scum who he has interacted with and who his partners might be.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Inferno, what specific info do you have. You say there will be info but what do you on certain people at the moment?

What you said could be said for any lynch? Why does Gheb's, in your opinion, have a lot of info in his flip? Who do you feel we learn a lot on based on his flip as both town and scum?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Inferno, what specific info do you have. You say there will be info but what do you on certain people at the moment?

What you said could be said for any lynch? Why does Gheb's, in your opinion, have a lot of info in his flip? Who do you feel we learn a lot on based on his flip as both town and scum?
I think Gheb's lynch gives a lot of information because he has had interactions with various people. If Gheb flips town I'm looking at RF first. He is really getting dirty into how obvscum Gheb is and for him to try and take out a more experienced player early could be a good move as scum. If he flips scum, I'd take a 2nd look at T-Block and MAYBE Swords. Moreso T-Block because I can definitely see what he did as a bus attempt.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
RF, they mean that if they were to lynch you, they would gain a lot more pertinent information.

Example: You get lynched and flip scum :

Everyone looks at who you were interacting with / how those interactions went.
Everyone looks at your reads to see if you hid your partner / partner's in their.
Everyone goes through your posts with an even finer grain of salt to find them.

@) You get lynched and flip town:

We look at who was on your wagon with BS reasoning
We check who voted late / bad-waggoned you
We see who lead the charge , check interactions, etc
We see what we lose role wise (i.e VT / cop / vig ) whatever role you are.

3) You get lynched and flip Indie

No one would be too interested, all that would mean really I would think is your reads are legit and we eliminate a common problem.

(Until proven otherwise in this game I will assume there is any number of Indies).

Same type of information would be gained with a Gheb lynch as well. I would assume.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I am fully aware of how mafia works, Rake. I am rather experienced.

My question was what information.

Who is incriminated, who is cleared.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Unvote

Worth keeping around for at least another day. Glad to see some stuff from them now.

Question though at RF, you pointed out a couple posts of mine you don't like, yet you have me as null, why's that?
I find you slightly toxic to read.

Top Bottom