• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Presents: Kingdom of Combat (a Disney-themed platform fighting game)

Which version of Mickey Mouse should we use?

• Classic Mickey Mouse

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Fantasia Mickey Mouse

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MartianSnake

Smash Journeyman
Special mention goes to Reuben, whom I really like but I think that he should be the Goldeen of this game, where he'd essentially be useless.
If I may share my two cents.

While Reuben is too lazy to use his actual powers, I personally feel making him of all experiments the useless one would be a disservice to his character and his fanbase.

You don't want a load of players unfamiliar with the Lilo and Stitch sequels and series to have their perception of a fan favorite character be something like disappointment because he doesn't do anything.

Having an ability relating to sandwiches is also more representative of his character. And if you want an experiment to act as the goldeen of the game, Woops (Experiment 600) is right there.

LoZ00

Smash Journeyman
Is everyone doing okay?
I apologize for my long absence. I think that I should provide some background here.

Basically, as I said a few posts ago, I moved to another town and started my Master's degree. This means that I have very little free time. Also, for my the degree, I have to extensively code (I study something similar to data science, just to give you the perspective) for many hours a day. This means that, in my free time, I'm trying to cut down the usage of the laptop and any other electronic devices.

Thus, I am afraid that this thread will have to go to an indefinite hiatus, at least until my situation becomes ever so slightly more bearable. I am so sorry everyone. I hope that in the near future I'll be able to settle things down a bit better.

Also, by the way, happy Disney 100th anniversary, I suppose...

I apologize for my long absence. I think that I should provide some background here.

Basically, as I said a few posts ago, I moved to another town and started my Master's degree. This means that I have very little free time. Also, for my the degree, I have to extensively code (I study something similar to data science, just to give you the perspective) for many hours a day. This means that, in my free time, I'm trying to cut down the usage of the laptop and any other electronic devices.

Thus, I am afraid that this thread will have to go to an indefinite hiatus, at least until my situation becomes ever so slightly more bearable. I am so sorry everyone. I hope that in the near future I'll be able to settle things down a bit better.

Also, by the way, happy Disney 100th anniversary, I suppose...
I understand. Just make sure you go and GET that Master's degree.

Top Bottom