• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion Groups Update! (Skype/Discord

Keep2D

Smash Cadet
NNID
Keep2D
Ey everyone! I'm making this thread to give a quick update on the G&W Skype Group and Discord Group
Recently, along with my ownership of the G&W Skype Group, I've been given the opportunity to now begin watching over the Discord Group initially created by Gimr!

As mod of both groups now, I encourage individuals interested in G&W to join BOTH groups. While, truthfully, the Skype Group is more active than the discord group, I, as well as other dedicated and active users on both channels, will do our absolute best to try and equally share knowledge of the G&W meta and sm4sh related knowledge on both ends of the channels, to meet up with everyone's preferences and/or inabilities to communicate through a certain channel. As well put an effort to make the Discord Group thrive with discussion! After all, both channels share one common interest, and that's out 2D Man!

To join the G&W Skype Group, feel free to simply add and message my username "dgondez" and I will have you added as soon as I can!

To join The G&W Discord Group, please let me know in the thread below!

Thanks for reading! Let's all enjoy and explore our findings together in The Flat Zone!

Last edited:

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
I want join G&W discord group, please send me the invitation!

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
Nobody updates this, I'm still waitting...

McWaffles

Still grinding to be decent.
Slippi.gg
JAKE#988
NNID
TheMcWaffles
3DS FC
2337-7097-9360
Switch FC
SW-6907-3206-1991
I'd like to join the G&W discord please!

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
I'm in the Skype group, but I hate Skype and hardly use it. Please include me in the Discord group, since it's far more accessible (for me)!

Top Bottom