• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discussion: Brawl/WiiU vs Project M - Which Toon Link is better?

TheRocan64

Smash Cadet
As the title says, I'd like to hear the community's opinion on which Tink is better. One of my friends refuses to learn PM Tink and says he's horrible while I think both are great with PM Tink more equipped for the faster tone of PM.

Professional to casual, all opinions are welcome.

TheRocan64

Smash Cadet
How about Brawl/WiiU Tink aka official Took Link? I was more asking about a discussion between styles than anything. ^^;

bboss

Smash Journeyman
Their styles are a crazy lot different. PM Tink can be played aggressively fairly easy but i find Sm4sh Tink is pretty pretty defensive. Most Sm4sh Tink players use tilt stick and let you live longer, relying on reads to kill, while PM Tink can actually gimp with his arrow (against character such as Falco, Falcon, Ganon).
PM Tink is way faster. As for Brawl tink, I really don't know cause I didn't play him in that game and I haven't played Brawl for years.

Top Bottom