• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Discord Group (including Toon Link!)

TDF_Lewis

Smash Cadet
NNID
TDF_Lewis
3DS FC
4613-7345-1015
Hi everyone! I lurk these forums a lot, but tend not to post.

I wanted to share with you a social group for the Smash4 characters, this includes (for a lot of characters) Discord and Skype groups. The full list is here if you want to also find the server for your character!

The reason I am sharing this on this server also, is to also say that there is also a Toon Link Discord as an extension of this group. The instant invite link is here, if you wish to check it out ---> https://discordapp.com/invite/0mFF5tDuoe2RYHOp

Being a part of this group has a benefit in the form of events such as JMUs, where the members of another character's Discord chat are invited to a shared channel where you can discuss the character matchup alongside players who main them.

It is a nice social group for any player - we hope to see you there!

_.png

If there are any questions, my PM box is always open, and feel free to send me a message c:

Top Bottom