• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

direct tommorrow

lukinator1

Smash Apprentice
do you think they'll show/announce joker gameplay? possibly have a working render? use this thread to discuss

Last edited:

lukinator1

Smash Apprentice
looks like we got a model and a release date by the end of april, unfortunately one thing i noticed about his model is that it didn't include his gun, which may mean it was censored and not a part of his moveset

Bobert

"...And His Music Was Electric"
NNID
MetallicBlur
Switch FC
SW-1415-6753-4608
looks like we got a model and a release date by the end of april, unfortunately one thing i noticed about his model is that it didn't include his gun, which may mean it was censored and not a part of his moveset
Wouldn't really make sense considering Bayonetta uses real guns that fire bullets in just about every single attack she has.

lukinator1

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't really make sense considering Bayonetta uses real guns that fire bullets in just about every single attack she has.
well the argument i've heard from other people is that bayonetta's are a lot more stylized and for the most part used magic bullets, while joker's is realistic, now that i think about it however it could just be that he doesn't carry it in his idle animation (like how fox/falco have one but don't keep it in their hand), i think that's also what the idle animation was in P5

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
He doesn’t need to have his gun handy in his neutral stance. Previously, Link had to whip out his bow from his wormhole pocket. Plus, Bayonetta.

Top Bottom