• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dining Philosophers Mafia! Game Over - Who Won???

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Who dare thee to hammer? Had a swell evening and not gonna ruin that dealing with ****~

Your head tommorow if RR isn't scum Dabuns

#HBC | ѕoup

That's a money lynch.

It feels good to be a baller, Dabuns still whack as hell with his sudden dislike of me #irunthis****

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't blame the self-vote because goddamn this game is a headache so i'm not gonna be pissed regardless if this isn't money and you did that just because you didn't wanna put up a fight (i really doubt this) then tell us some reads otherwise sleep peacefully

#HBC | ѕoup

Actions are more fruitful than not letting scum kill. I'm sure we'll reap results if we just attempt to use our actions.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Everyone seems to have an action of some sort.

I guess it's up to people's discretion how important they think their ability is and whether or not they want the person next to them using any.

#HBC | ѕoup

potassium what do you think of RR's random vote on TBG suddenly and not sticking to his original vote on you

it sucked massive but is he trying to distance TBG

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hmm.

Possible. Coupled with the repeated "told you TBG was the better lynch why'd we lynch Tac"s and now this, I could definitely see it.

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
oh cool that's a neat thing to come back onto.
lemme look at the table settings real quick for something.

Known Mafia

Smash Apprentice
RR scum clears Joey.
still think soup is the second mafiat, but I'll look things over in night phase and reevaluate.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Votecount 2.4X;
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

dabuz [0]
Known Mafia [0]
Potassium [0]
Masquerain [0]
TBG [1] - Red Ryu
Red Ryu [4] - TBG, Potassium, dabuz, soup
soup [0]

Not voting [2] -Known Mafia, Masquerain

Red Ryu has been lynched! It is now Twilight.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
So if Red Ryu is scum, we all attempt to use our night action, correct?

I hate it when I forget to check the thread when I get a notification and then I get no more notifications, so I assume there have been no new messages >_<. Gah!

Won't forget to use my night action tonight though :'D.

#HBC | ѕoup

There's something I want to get at before this phase ends.

Known Mafia, and TBG allow me to use my action. I will take the consequences if I happen to put a target on my back. This is far more important to me than your trivial scum-read on me, because I know it's full of **** and I personally laugh at the idea of you getting me lynched.

#HBC | ѕoup

Truly, you don't have any problems with this? Red Ryu is basically claiming scum right now. Why would I as the partner ask such privilege or want this? Because I want to get a kill off? You mean something that would incriminate me completely? Perhaps it's laughable for me because there's no justification on my scum-read. It's also laughable because I spearheaded this whole goddamn day. Either I'm playing a scum-game that I can't simply win, or you need to trust me.

#HBC | ѕoup

Actually, let me put another spin to it.

TBG, you shouldn't have a problem of letting me use my action if you're not scum. This will also clear TBG of performing the kill too, someone who is suspected.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Truly, you don't have any problems with this? Red Ryu is basically claiming scum right now. Why would I as the partner ask such privilege or want this? Because I want to get a kill off? You mean something that would incriminate me completely? Perhaps it's laughable for me because there's no justification on my scum-read. It's also laughable because I spearheaded this whole goddamn day. Either I'm playing a scum-game that I can't simply win, or you need to trust me.
Only the person to your left has the power to block you.

I don't see how beneficial your action could be that it would be integral to ruin our plan of ensuring scum doesn't get a kill off. Besides, scum could have some power role that could help them (something as drastic as a recruit even!) and I don't want to chance that being you no matter how good your role may be.

Everyone is using their actions. Everyone.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Actually, let me put another spin to it.

TBG, you shouldn't have a problem of letting me use my action if you're not scum. This will also clear TBG of performing the kill too, someone who is suspected.
Bad reasoning. As long as the person next to TBG ALSO uses their action, we accomplish this just the same AND we don't put any risk on ourselves. Town has the advantage right now, why risk changing that?

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why would I do ______ as scum WIFOM is something that I don't want to even look at. C'mon soup, you know better.

Everyone is using their actions if Red Ryu flips scum.

#HBC | ѕoup

Scum WIFOM? No, it's logical. I'm trying to be logical with you right now because It's a bit disheartening to see people cling to me yet provide nothing that even proves their dislike. I don't even really have anything to respond to, other than 'oh he gambited that makes him scum' or whatever inane bull**** there is.

Done arguing about the stupid fork ****.

TBG

Smash Cadet
I don't see any reason why I shouldn't action if RR flips Scum. You'll block me, and I'll be unable to action, but I'll block the person to my right.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Someone put their elbows on the table! What bad manners indeed; we better do something about that, eh?
Red Ryu has been lynched!

"All human activity is prompted by desire."

Bertrand Russell, Mafia Goon won't be dreaming anymore... Certainly not with that fork stuck irrevocably in his throat

It is now Night 2! No more posting!

Night 2 ends 10AM GMT, 18th March. Send in your actions!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Day 3 begins!
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Votecount 3.0;

dabuz [0]
Known Mafia [0]
Potassium [0]
Masquerain [0]
TBG [0]
soup [0]

Not voting [6] - all y'all

Deadline 18:00 GMT Monday 25th March!

#HBC | ѕoup

My action didn't work.

TBG, Known Mafia, your turn.

Also, I think today is good for a massclaim.

I'm Ludwig Wittgenstein, Town Reporter.

I'm allowed to check one player and see if they made an action or not. N1 I checked dabuz, and N2 I checked Potassium (even though I wanted to check dabuz/TBG but lol TBG is sitting right next to me._

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Someone put their elbows on the table! What bad manners indeed; we better do something about that, eh?
Red Ryu has been lynched!

"All human activity is prompted by desire."

Bertrand Russell, Mafia Goon won't be dreaming anymore... Certainly not with that fork stuck irrevocably in his throat

It is now Night 2! No more posting!

Night 2 ends 10AM GMT, 18th March. Send in your actions!

dabuz you are a genius btw

TBG > Masquerain > Known Mafia > dabuz > me
Masquerain should claim last. He's cleared as town pretty much because he was sitting next to RR since D1, and considering the entire fork passing mechanic, having scum partners initially sitting next to each other shouldn't be possible. Otherwise I agree with this order.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Whoa I forgot about Joey being super town from mechanics. We could just lynch TBG, or we could be cautious about this and cover all our bases.

I got a message asking why I didn't take an action. It said "person next to me" as it was sent by dabuz. I took no action last Night, and dabuz sending me this message confirms that as his fork was left available. This clear me as well as dabuz, since no kill occurred and he was able to freely act (which he did).

Since that is 2 (or 3 if you clear Joey) clears, it is literally impossible for Town to lose this game.

Scum you can surrender now or we can just waste time lynching until we find you. Either way this is over.

Top Bottom