• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 8 Results 2/22

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
All I did was get bored and call you a cutie.
Really no need to get your panties in a bundle about it.
I apologize anyway though cause it clearly bothered you for whatever reason.
(zachattaxdabess)
No good deed unpunished, homie.

Really Gabe.
Really. Not cool, especially for a TO to stoop down to Aliami level.
Just a bit of good-natured, friendly ribbing. It's all good. Chill. <3

D

Deleted member

I'd kill for a fan. I think you should have considered yourself lucky, Zach. :cool:

(Also to stay on topic, Shoutouts to @hamyojo for repping DFW, your performance was legendary.)

D

Deleted member

I'd enjoy having a fan, someone who truly does like watching me play/learns from me. And there are people like that that admire my toonlink in pm

This isn't a fan. This is a fishie who couldn't get enough water to maintain reality.

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
Oh yeah, shoutouts to Gabe for being the reason SW comes to TX and not even getting to watch the man play.

******* don't know 'bout sacrifice

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
so i'll do some lazy shout outs:
sw and toph: thank you guys so much for coming out. i never imagined attracting players like you guys to one of my monthlies. i fanboyed out LOL. sw def one of my favorite players. made my month to see you guys. i'll forever regret not getting to play either of you. congrats on all da cheddar$$$$
hannah: the gengar is super super awesome and i love it. sorry for telling Will to play peach against you though lol... thanks for coming to my tournaments!
bluezaft: stay for a tournament sometime god damn it
tai: always nice to have your opinion when i seed stuff. taikidabess <3
zach: wow you're getting good. hope you don't take my little troll account the wrong way. i don't want you to think i'm trying to pick on you or anything, cause i'm not. :)
hamlin: most hype set of the tourney period.
houston: thanks for driving up. i love getting people to travel for events it's p cool. congrats on 2nd in both singles and teams. too ****in good
MTirno: pretty stoked you guys could drive up and make it like perfectly on time rofl. props to mt for basically giving me a schedule to do and making me look really smart.
luci: unsurprised to see you since i'm the only TO in tx who doesn't have you banned lmao
john and billy: thanks for coming and streaming! makes a huge difference to the whole tournament to have vids imo.

and to shaya for being a ****

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom