• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 8 Results 2/22

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
Gentle Breeze: Yeah you've gotten better but I still kind of solidly 2-0'd you... Falcoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I seriously was playing so bad in pools and just in general all day (inb4 johns). Trust me, it could have been way closer. Next DIME we'll play again. Don't underestimate me, punk!

D

Deleted member

You john more than anyone I know. Own up to getting bodied for once.
So because I was playing well and match after match as I grew bored enough to stop caring I'm getting bodied?
When I decide I would like to play someone or go to lunch or something rather else than sit and continuously play the same person over and over does that really mean I'm getting bodied?

p.s. don't double post

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
So because I was playing well and match after match as I grew bored enough to stop caring I'm getting bodied?
When I decide I would like to play someone or go to lunch or something rather else than sit and continuously play the same person over and over does that really mean I'm getting bodied?

p.s. don't double post
Edited again for a clean thread.

Last edited:

Zydrah

Smash Rookie
didn't do any shout outs for bit battles or DIME 7 so time to redeem myself (my tag is Pinku)

Dr Drew the Dragon - ggs in pools, you and bluezaft always put in work in doubles.

Nike - those marth dittos were pretty intense, ggs

Cole - YOLO @ stacked pools

Bro - haven't seen you at tourney before, but your marth is legit, ggs

Richie ( LoudDog ;) ) - always in my pools making me qq because of that sheik, ggs

MT_

Smash Ace
GGs to everyone I played. Gabe- I'm glad that there exists other TOs in Texas that can run events in a timely fashion as this is one of the first tournaments I've been to in Texas that was run on time (that I didn't personally run). SilentWolf & Toph- thanks for making the trip. The MMs against you guys were fun and getting a taste of such clean moving Foxes was a real treat. Hope to play you guys again sometime in the future.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, look at me! I'm a post furthering arguments and discrepancies about prior matches that no wants to read! Don't you wish I weren't here?

No more of this, please. You make my bluetooth ache.

Edit: Shoutouts to [players] for [adjective] games with [some broken mid-tiers]. More [salty runbacks] at DIME 9!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Breezy, stop complaining about every little thing and let my stupid subconscious decisions go and I'll let your messups slide as well. I'm not trying to come off as rude or anything, but double posting multiple times can and will get you banned for repeated offenses. I'm just trying to give you a friendly warning on the matter.

Regarding the restart of the match however is another thing. I was tired and I didn't want to play the game anymore. Scotch (and yourself) kept nagging me about doing a MM, and I finally broke down and decided to partake in it, even though I was completely mentally shut off. I tried to restart the last match because I didn't want Scotch to be disappointed I wasn't really trying when he asked me to. Scotch and Element where literally the only reason I still play this game and I want to support them as a competitor by attending Melee events even though I've quit playing the game.

Last I checked this was a friendly community with understanding people. I guess I was wrong. People are so arrogant and controlling. I'm sick of being pushed beyond my willpower into things I don't want to get into. This whole 'MM me even though you don't want to' thing happened at PARG2 as well, with the incident where some Zelda main kept yelling at me to MM him. For christ sake people, learn to let things go. I know I have. I'm done with this game.

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
Breezy, stop complaining about every little thing and let my stupid subconscious decisions go and I'll let your messups slide as well. I'm not trying to come off as rude or anything, but double posting multiple times can and will get you banned for repeated offenses. I'm just trying to give you a friendly warning on the matter.

Regarding the restart of the match however is another thing. I was tired and I didn't want to play the game anymore. Scotch (and yourself) kept nagging me about doing a MM, and I finally broke down and decided to partake in it, even though I was completely mentally shut off. I tried to restart the last match because I didn't want Scotch to be disappointed I wasn't really trying when he asked me to. Scotch and Element where literally the only reason I still play this game and I want to support them as a competitor by attending Melee events even though I've quit playing the game.

Last I checked this was a friendly community with understanding people. I guess I was wrong. People are so arrogant and controlling. I'm sick of being pushed beyond my willpower into things I don't want to get into. This whole 'MM me even though you don't want to' thing happened at PARG2 as well, with the incident where some Zelda main kept yelling at me to MM him. For christ sake people, learn to let things go. I know I have. I'm done with this game.
*friendly comment incoming*
You were the one that offered me a MM, but I understand. Wasn't trying to hammer you about it, I just wanted to play a lot of MM's and you asked me so I figured you actually wanted to. I honestly am a very friendly guy and never **** talk anyone (except jokingly of course), but I don't like being disrespected with the whole no handshake thing. I understand you were frustrated and tired but at least shake my hand and be a good sport. That's the friendly thing to do if you ask me. I'll stop the **** talk and honestly as much as all of this seemed personal, it's really not. I totally came off as a **** in this thread, and that sucks because I am a really nice guy as long as respect is shown to me, but it was my own fault for coming off that way so there's nothing I can do really except apologize. So, I'm sorry. Also, don't stop playing the game because people **** talk. It happens all the time. Sorry if I pushed you to that point. I really am. Hopefully you read this and didn't write it off as more trash talk. Also lol at Breezy. No one has called me that in quite some time.

Sorry for the salt once again.

Last edited:

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Aliami vs Breeze? I'm kinda mad I couldn't go.
Mojo and Jake13 taking a set from silentwolf and toph? I'm really mad I couldn't go.
MT getting his **** handed to him? why do the best things happen when I'm not here?

Zhea

Smash Ace
So shout outs.

@ W WaterlessFishie - Gabe you ran an amazing event, and you ran it in record time. You and the owner of FX stepped up your game in a big way. Good **** dude, I'll see you next time.
@qqwwrrmm - Thank you so much for housing us last minute, hanging with you and the rest of Dallas was awesome.
@hamyojo - GGs dude. You still owe me the money from the double or nothing mm before the 2 sets of 5.
@Scotch98' - Good stuff dude, you almost had me during our first set. You went on tilt the second dude, try to keep you confidence up.
@AustinRC - DAT BOOOOTY! I am going into serious peach training mode. I refuse to lose next time.
LaserKirby - Same as above. I'm comin' for dat booty.
@JesusFreak - Glad we got to play dude, seemed like you were having a rough day. Get some rest, hope you feel better.
@oscarmalherbe - Was cool hanging with you and the rest of the houston crew. Congrats on being the last man standing for Texas, you'll get your shot at him again. Also yeah, gotta play lamer. We'll get our MM next time.
@Jake13 - God damn was a lot of fun hanging with you, glad we got our mm in. You took my money.
Best Friend John - When you misfire: MY FIGHT MONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!
@ MT_ MT_ - You also took my money. I'll run RoC on time! I swear!
@Tirno - Glad to see you came to an event outside of Austin. I'll get my MM next time.
@ Sizzle Sizzle Good seeing you again, we didn't get to play though.
@ Dr Drew the Dragon Dr Drew the Dragon : No johns, I lost. Good stuff, I'll mm you next time.
@MimicMew - Once again you prove me to be a fraud at Falcon dittos, good stuff hope we get to play more next time.
@Silent Wolf - You beat me up and took my lunch money. Thanks for coming down, we'll mm again.
@Toph - Didn't get to mm you, but stuff was crazy. And I'm sure you and Silent Wolf were having breakfast. OF TRAINING.
@ZachAttax64 - SOON
@ 2-bit 2-bit - We'll play next time, you literally caught me at the worst time.
Phil - Good stuff, heard you wanted to falcon ditto mm. We'll do that next time.
Cole - Looks like you got your revenge.
HomeBone - Couldn't FP you this time. Progress!

And finally the SA crew.

@Nike. : Thanks for driving us out and back on close to 0 sleep! Was a great tournament and we would of missed it without you.
@S.O.S.: Taken out by west coast only. Good **** beat Luci. You'll get your shot again.
@x7king7x: Grats on making bracket, have more faith in your Marth dude, there is so much further you can go.
Blockhead - Glad to see you make it, don't let your match vs scaremonger get in your head

Rest of SA, you ****ed up.

Oh and for those curious, my mm history.

Silent Wolf : 0/3
MT: 0/3
Jake13: 0/3
Dr Drew: 0/3
Best Friend John AKA. Obsolete: 0/3
Hamyojo 1: 0/2
Hamyojo 2: 2/0 - owes me money
Hamyojo 3: 3/0
Hamyojo 4: 2/3
Scotch 1: 2/1
Scotch 2: 2/0

Last edited:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
4: Toph - Only 4th? Dissapoint
LOL, me too dude, me too. I'm still hella sad about losing both the sets I lost via SD... but such is the life of spacies (or smashers in general tbh). Actually, I feel like I played pretty damn well outside of the SDs. I was happy about my sets on the stream other than that, I feel like I got some dope combos off. :3

GGs to everyone I played, would like to come back someday. Open invitation to all of you to come visit me in Norcal, I'll house you no questions asked.

Incidentally, random compliment but I feel like all of Texas's best players have insane punish games. Mojo, Arc, Tirno and MT all have really good combo sense. (Also Wobbles, but yeah.) Anyway catch you guys next time :3

Last edited:

Thin Mint

Smash Rookie
Thanks to everyone who played me in singles and me n thoraxe in doubles. this DIME was an incredible experience. gabe, youre an amazing TO. toph and SW, thanks so much for coming to dallas. we all did our best to make it worth your while and i know the dfw scene really appreciates it.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Awesome tournament setup as always Gabe. :)

Also... I know I totally was john'n about feeling crappy during my matches, and left shortly thereafter - apparently I was working under a case of the chicken pox :(. I reaaaaally hope there wasn't anyone there that wasn't vaccinated or already immune... but if you start to feel crappy, just a heads up (chicken pox is super contagious).

Last edited:

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Always fun to get bodied by ICs and Luigi, so much for that six character metagame... At least teams is there to keep me motivated.

GC | Silent Wolf: Congrats. I thought we had you in teams after game 1 but then you and Toph both stepped your game way up and ruined us lol.
GG | Mojo: Somehow I dodged you all tourney, guess that's what I get for going 1-2 in bracket :(
AG | ARC: Our teams sets are always so hype, you'll get us eventually I'm sure.
Toph: I try to make it out to Norcal about once a year, maybe next time I'll bring a gamecube controller with me.
SOS: Well you beat every Texan you faced, now you've just gotta step up that OoS game.
Jake13: Someone else I dodged completely, I don't think we've played you in a meaningful set since like 2006.
TSC: Your falcon was so scary in teams, I'm just glad I had a puff around to rest you away.
Disafter: Good job with the stream. You'll be at GiMR status in no time. Maybe I'll hop on the mic a bit next time and share my wisdom as well as my awful voice with the stream monsters.
Pawl: Always impressive to see someone make Ganon work.
Lunchables: Are you better than me now in Melee too? Show up to more tournaments and we can find out.
JF: We finally didn't play in singles for once
Admiral: Now you're up 2-1. I think our next tourney set is going to be Peach vs. Jiggs lol.
Best friend Jon: Jon! You're responsible for half my losses at this thing, why are you so mean when you're supposed to be my best friend?
King: Stop respecting Sheik so much and you'll beat her a lot more. She's got plenty of flaws to exploit.
Denthorn: You literally asked for it ;) You always beat me in PM but I've still got melee going for me.
Bro: such a close set. I'll have to ban you again one of these days for old time's sake.
Bluezaft: Yay teams! Don't bail out on singles when there's all these new people around though, losing in singles can be fun sometimes I swear.
Richie: The loud dog! I hear you made those pins, which means you probably made more money than everyone there but Silent Wolf selling them.
Jesi: ugh chickenpox, pretty sure I had the shot when I was a kid. Feel better!

xoRi

Smash Rookie
A few pics: http://imgur.com/a/9qkfW

There are a bunch of people in the pictures here who I don't recognize or whose tags I don't know. If someone could help point out the unidentified people in the pictures so I could fill in the blanks, that would be awesome. :)

@Silent Wolf - You're a super chill guy and a super terrifying competitor. It was really cool of you to come down here. Congrats on winning singles and doubles, man. It was really fun to watch you play.

@ omgwtfToph omgwtfToph - Awesome of you to come down to Texas too. Love listening to your commentary on all the big streams.

@SOS - After that 0-death you got on me in the first 10 seconds of that match vs your sheik on FoD, I was seein stars. Thanks for the advice, and most of all thanks for coming up to Plano! There was no shortage of Texas's best representing in this bracket, and that's hella cool.

@ZachAttax64 - Fun nonsense in doubles, and even more nonsense in pools. It's nonsense how skilled you are. Thanks a whole lot for the advice on the Marth matchup, I'd say he's probably the hardest for me to deal with because of the amount of mistakes I make and valuable openings I allow to slip by. Keep wrecking kids, it's awesome to see. Also, where were you when pools started? Were you at Wendy's or something? I'm not le mad or anything but I was kinda worried you were gonna get DQ'd because you were nowhere to be seen whenever the pool was called. Glad that didn't happen tho.

@hamyojo - Doubles nonsense. Also, I saw you playing a looot of games with Toph, and it looked like you were winning a fair bit of them which is crazy. I'm actually one of the few people who hasn't money matched you yet, so we should change that in the future I guess, rofl.

@Thoraxe - Soon as you and thin mint were called to play against Pinku and I the first round of doubles I was like "welp, hello Loser's bracket." I just can't seem to land any good hits on your Marth. Hella frustrating for me rofl, but gg's.

@pootTheBox - Glad to see you here representing among Texas's best, even though we didn't get to play any matches.

@x7king7x - In that doubles friendly on Yoshi's where you played with Tadeo against Pinku and I, I was incredibly surprised we won against you guys because you're both really tight players.

@ BIGJOHNSONxPWNS BIGJOHNSONxPWNS aka GentleBreeze - Fun (and tense) Falco dittos in pools. I'm starting to like Falco dittos more. We should grind some out in friendlies next Dime, yeah?

@Problem2 - That one gimp you got on me in battlefield made me feel so dumb lmao. It was so elegantly done that I can't even be mad, just at myself for being so stupid. Well played. It just seemed like you knew how to deal with most of the stuff I was throwing down, and you won the patience game for sure. Link's a fun character that I'm considering exploring myself, actually.

@ Thin Mint Thin Mint - gg's in doubles. There's something about your defensive peach style that I can't seem to deal with, at least not during the mayhem of doubles, and especially not when Thoraxe is your team mate. You just live and live and live until you're at like 250% or however much it was, rofl.
Peaches are weird for me, because every peach I play uses the downsmash at different times, like they take different cues and see different opportunities to use it. So once I get used to one style of peach, I'll play another peach and they'll destroy me because they use their tools just a little bit differently. Hope to play you again soon.

@Scotch98' - we definitely never did that money match lol, and I definitely didn't even see you at the tournament even though you were there. Next time that dollar is mine tho ;)

Also, shoutouts to those two Falco mains that ditto'd with me for a while, that was really fun.

Large shoutouts to @ W WaterlessFishie aka SupahGabe for getting this ridiculous, almost 100 man tournament done right on time.

That's it for shoutouts, if I'm missing anybody in particular, please don't hesitate to yell at me.

-----

This is a very valuable opportunity to plug my twitch channel, for those who are interested.

I'm going to try to regularly stream games of melee with my brother Shishkebab, who mains Ganondorf. We'll also play matches as random characters/ try to work on alternates, too.

Music is going to be a big part of the stream. I'm going to play a lot of newer music in addition to stuff I just generally enjoy, expect to hear a lot of variety/different genres. So if you like music even a little bit, I'm probably worth following just for that because you might hear something different that you like. I'm also very open to suggestions of songs to play/albums to listen to from viewers, too.

I'm aiming to make the stream have a generally chill, laid-back type of atmosphere. People can watch and talk about the dfw smash scene, games, music, life, whatever you want. We're just two bros playing some melee and listening to some good music.

If that sounds appealing at ALL to you or you regularly watch streams on Twitch, get your booty on over to my channel and leave me a follow here: http://www.twitch.tv/evilxori

If for some reason the stream takes off and gets semi-popular or something, that would be pretty tight, and I'd like to think that it would be good for the DFW/Texas Smash Scene too, it'd give us more exposure to other regions and there'd be more active discussion going on about us which is COOOL!!!! :)

BIGJOHNSONxPWNS

Smash Apprentice
@ BIGJOHNSONxPWNS BIGJOHNSONxPWNS aka GentleBreeze - Fun (and tense) Falco dittos in pools. I'm starting to like Falco dittos more. We should grind some out in friendlies next Dime, yeah?
Definitely! You, me and @ RedGamer RedGamer should grind some. He's a great Falco.

Oh and @ RedGamer RedGamer we MM'd and things got salty when he didn't shake my hand, but hopefully everything is cool now. It was 3-1 me but I pulled out my fraud of a Fox so I think I could have gone 3-0. I wanna MM you next time though! Falco dittos FTW.

Last edited:

2-bit

Smash Apprentice
@2bit (Jacob) - We'll play next time, you literally caught me at the worst time.
aww whaaaaaaaaaaaat? there another 2bit? laaaaaaaaaaame

anyways, shoutouts
first off, im really bad with memory in regards to names
@ Zhea Zhea - darnit i wanted to play your falcon
@disafter - thanks for letting me help out with stream and whatnot
@ W WaterlessFishie - great job running the tourneyt man, we need to smash together more
@MimicMew - thanks for helping out with the conceptual side with smash
@AustinRC - same thing for you, you helped me view smash in a way that i have never before seen
@Toph - thanks for the games, I know I'm not the best practice
@Admiral - I have never been so caught offguard by wobbling in my entire life. our game has really helped me to reevaluate my IC matchup knowledge. I'm gonna win next time, mark my words
@ Penguin_ftw Penguin_ftw - great set as always. sorry i couldnt put up more of a fight.
@Denthorn - we never played! It needs to happen next time
@ZachAttax64 - thanks for hangin out with me an PTJon
@ Sizzle Sizzle - thanks for the fox advice
@ezra - play me next time

D

Deleted member

Actually I was directly at my pool when it started. I was right where I was supposed to be, I finished early ish so maybe thats why it seemed like I missed some games

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Gabe - Great tournament, ran extremely well, by far best Dallas tourney for me. Looking forward to the next one. Hope you can come down to Austin some time!

1: GC | Silent Wolf - 4x foxes in doubles was pretty fun. "Wanna just go to FD?" hahaha
2: GG | Mojo - Nice work in singles and doubles
3: AG | ARC - Was fun hanging out with you this weekend. Silly car ride, pho and boba on Sunday, "I don't understand four hundred twenty blaze it" ****in lol
4: Toph - GGs in doubles
5: SOS - Good to see you as always.
5: Jake13 - Thank you for convincing everyone to go to In N Out even though I'm not sure if you even made it XD
7: TSC - I should MM your kirby next time lolz
7: Tirno - Glad you made it, even though you were prolly disappointed with your performance
9: Boomstick - GG in bracket man. Was probably the most enjoyable set of the day for me.
9: Disafter - Close set in pools.
9: MT - Sucks you had to play Edgar in losers. I watched some of your MMs, was pretty hype.
13: Lunchables - We didn't play this time, but yeah, I'm just bad lol. Let's MM next time? I need to play all the marths lol
13: JF - Nice hanging out with you as always. I hope you made it back safely driving home without much rest
13: Admiral - I still haven't played you XD
17: Hamyojo - I wanted to MM you again but everytime I thought of it, you were in another MM lol
17: JESUS - Fun friendlies after the tourney, and thanks again for having everyone over at your place. That was a lot of fun
17: McBad - GG in bracket. You had some interesting rest setups and reads on me.
17: Mew - Fun friendlies at Tadeo's house. Fox/Falcon is my favorite matchup haha
17: Thoraxe - Fun game in doubles
17: pootdabox - We never played qq
17: Dr Drew the Dragon - Finally got to play you in a couple singles friendlies
25: King - We didn't have to play this time lol!
25: Redshadow - Nice hanging out with you Jamal. Thanks for the advice during pools, helped me calm down a bit.
25: Sizzle - zzzz

Zhea - Nice to see you as always. Not sure if I can make it to SA next week, but I'll try.

Thin Mint - Fun game in doubles. I love how you and the rest of Dallas seem so hungry to improve

Quote - Nice games at the end of the tourney. Your tech skill seems to be getting more and more solid, but with that comes anticipating when you'll get hit so you can tech correctly, and mix them up. I think you realized which habits you had, so that's the first step in fixing them.

Humbone - Always a pleasure playing with you. Come down to Austin some time!

Khubyar - You are my hero. I made bracket thanks to you haha.

AbsoluteBlack - GG in pools, let's MM next time.

Ezra - Fun friendlies afterwards.

To everyone else, thanks for all the games. Dallas is a fun place to play. Everyone is so willing to improve, it's awesome.

Last edited:

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
@Pox_Jes - Feel better! I know that can be horrible to deal with post-childhood, right? Well, to be frank, you must recover!

A few pics: http://imgur.com/a/9qkfW

There are a bunch of people in the pictures here who I don't recognize or whose tags I don't know. If someone could help point out the unidentified people in the pictures so I could fill in the blanks, that would be awesome. :)
Pic 3: Calm Animal has a ? after his name. I can confirm that that's him.
Pic 4: The middle guy standing is Saravia.
Pic 8: I have been identified. And that's without Silph Scope. :o

Last edited:

xoRi

Smash Rookie
Actually I was directly at my pool when it started. I was right where I was supposed to be, I finished early ish so maybe thats why it seemed like I missed some games
Maybe there was a time rift or something because I like, looked for you and everything. It's whatevs tho lol

Last edited:

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
My original post got deleted and I forgot a special shoutout to Zhea.

No one has ever so aggressively thrown a MM against me before. The only way it could've been worse is if you put the money in my wallet for me.

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
@ Penguin_ftw Penguin_ftw we were supposed to do a MM when I came for this dime but I didn't get a chance to. Come to SA sometime.
I went in to this wanting to MM a few people but I seemed to be able to play well against just Ice Climber(s) so I wound up only getting my money taken by MT.

I think our lil crew is gonna try and make it out for the WHOBO MLG stuff though so maybe I'll see you there?

Shoutouts to Texas A Tier for goin in

SW - It was a treat to play you and realize just how far this game can be taken, I kinda wish they hadn't been first games of the day so I could have maybe taken more than one stock but it wouldn't have mattered too much

Toph - thanks for playing some friendlies with me, it was a good 5 or so games and I got a lot out of it. I was sad to see you go out the way you did in tourney but that's smash I guess

Hamlin - Legitimately the most hype match of the tourney dude, so glad that recorded

Zachattax - You're getting pretty good at this game. Go 100% until the tourney is over. Trying to bust out Falcon for the first time that day against you was a big mistake and you punished me hard. I probably should have gone Falco and just 2-0'd you instead of trying out my brand new Fox because you clearly know that matchup too well, but hindsight and all that

Hannah - GGs :) if that offer for the sprite is still available I'd totes take an Empoleon >.>

Tourney was stacked as **** and it was a great time, I probably should have gotten more melee in than I did but I still had a good time. Disappointed with my performance for bracket but I got to take Wobbles' $2 bill and 3 stock Toph so it wasn't a total wash.

I don't have any shoutouts because I didn't playing with anyone looooool

D

Deleted member

Zachattax - You're getting pretty good at this game. Go 100% until the tourney is over. Trying to bust out Falcon for the first time that day against you was a big mistake and you punished me hard. I probably should have gone Falco and just 2-0'd you instead of trying out my brand new Fox because you clearly know that matchup too well, but hindsight and all that
If you're SURE you would've 2-0'd me with your falco then you would've done it. Not trying to be rude, but that sounds like some johns :(

D

Deleted member

Falco v Marth Bo5 5 dollar MM
Obviously your falco can 2-0 me so this should be a piece of cake

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
If you're SURE you would've 2-0'd me with your falco then you would've done it.
But in all seriousness I've been struggling with this whole "pick a character" nonsense for 3 years now. I've played literally every high tier at this point and at one time or another considered them my main. Just today I mused about maining Marth so I can get away with not practicing tech skill ever. I've been gravitating away from Falco recently because I don't want to laser spam and his recovery is just the worst and it makes me sad :(

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Alright, lets do this.
@-=Untamed-Beast=- Excellent **** in Marth matches, yo! We definitely need to rally behind the Emblem again soon!
@hamyojo I love playing your Yoshi in pools. Even though you beat me, I look forward to it. Good ****, holmes!
@AustinRC Thanks for the Marth talks outside, yo. Switching mains is hard, but at least I have people supporting me. Big shouts.
@Mojo We didn't get to play at all this time, but you guys are still righteous to chill with. I look forward to getting a match in next time!
@ BIGJOHNSONxPWNS BIGJOHNSONxPWNS Glad we got properly introduced! We will certainly MM next time.
@ 2-bit 2-bit MtG is good ****, man.
@ omgwtfToph omgwtfToph Dude, I'm still stoked to have seen you in my homeland. Sorry we didn't get that match in, again. Next time. Sparks will fly.
@Silent Wolf Sorry for scrubbin up the pool. It was an excellent experience to get a legit match in with you, though!
@ Thin Mint Thin Mint One of these days, we'll get that damn MM in. This I swear <3
@Jake13 Super chill dude. Come back next time, we'll make some room for a MM. You'll body me, but I need it.

And of course the biggest of shoutouts to @ W WaterlessFishie for another compelling chapter in the book of DIME. Here's to many more!

Much love to the Cool Kids, and if I left you out, I'm sorry. Cheers, and I'll see ya'll at DIME IX!

Last edited:
Top Bottom