• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 6 - December 7th, 2013 - Plano, TX

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it feels good to know that I'm ruining a community's reputation. Well, sorry for being burden, I'll quit my thread tomfoolery.

Also, I have no idea if your addressing me, or just Ali, or whomever, but honestly, if I'm bothering you that badly by making jokes on threads, then I'll stop haha.
I guess some people just don't have a good sense of humor... :ike:

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
Wow way to run this on my graduation date douchewad >:|

And to respond to alpacas post constructively
1. Uh no. Have you seen puff players? (Dont answer this because i already know the answer). If that were true, puff would only throw up cuz its guaranteed. But it ain't, so they don't. It doesnt even work on marth or sheik ffs. Or people who can hold right or left when they're grabbed. Omg the tech
2. That is sort of true but its avoidable w practice. By that I mean stop being scrubby and learn to play video games
3. Umm if you get caught by that im so sorry that u sux. Hold down if you're playing as marth being dthrown. If you're puff or peach deal w it cuz that matchup is in your favor and falcon sux so there. Are you gonna complain next about dk having combos on fox? Its such a derivative game, I kno
4. Youre saying that marth can link his moves in a manner that is conducive to victory? Hold me tight cuz i feel like im gonna faint. We call them combos and they're not ezpz or as basic as you paint them. Marth w techniques, nerf plz

I feel like I've been properly trolled. U winz

D

Deleted member

>Melee is broken because it has confirmed setups, P:M is interesting and unique in every way
>plays ness in pm
>PK fires people
>D throw can't be DI'd, there is no escape from a followup/kill
mfw :glare:

NoxD

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-2891-1990
>Melee is broken because it has confirmed setups, P:M is interesting and unique in every way
>plays ness in pm
>PK fires people
>D throw can't be DI'd, there is no escape from a followup/kill
mfw :glare:

That is seriously my biggest Ness strat.

Also, Waterless. Sorry if my jokes went too far.

pootTheBox

Smash Ace
TIL: right left click avatar > ignore > refresh page is a thing. A glorious thing.

Adding a Southwest tag may help people find this thread. I typically use the filter

Bringing a full setup for this.

D

Deleted member

When do you plan on having Lunch breaks? You know, so I don't go walk to Wendy's and get DQ'd for being gone.

D

Deleted member

When do you plan on having Lunch breaks? You know, so I don't go walk to Wendy's and get DQ'd for being gone.
Usually there is a break between singles/doubles. It depends on the time we finish doubles.

D

Deleted member

If I go, I can try and bring a full setup. I have a CRT, Cube and Melee, but the ****ing CRT won't go to "input 1" or any input for that matter, and I don't own any universal remotes.

Also, just wanted to say thanks to Waterless for hosting another DIME!

D

Deleted member

If I go, I can try and bring a full setup. I have a CRT, Cube and Melee, but the ****ing CRT won't go to "input 1" or any input for that matter, and I don't own any universal remotes.

Also, just wanted to say thanks to Waterless for hosting another DIME!
There's a Walmart right next to the venue, so you might find something there. If not, pair your cube Setup with AbsoluteBlack's TV. Scotch, can I get the model name for your CRT so I can find the input codey thing?

I'll be bring a 1 full Melee set up. I won't be bringing my bigger TV this time; I'll be bringing my Nus TV.

Dear Waterless, Can I have my powerstrip back as soon as possible at DIME?

D

Deleted member

There's a Walmart right next to the venue, so you might find something there. If not, pair your cube Setup with AbsoluteBlack's TV. Scotch, can I get the model name for your CRT so I can find the input codey thing?

I'll be bring a 1 full Melee set up. I won't be bringing my bigger TV this time; I'll be bringing my Nus TV.

Dear Waterless, Can I have my powerstrip back as soon as possible at DIME?
It's an Emerson.

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
yes ali i will bring your powerstrip to the tourney.

i thought i said that somewhere before..

maybe i'm just remembering things i haven't done though lol

D

Deleted member

I'll team with you, Hazmanaz. I also play marth and falco. Scotch, if you want I can bring a spare TV for you.
Cool, I got my cube and hookups. Do you want the discount, or do you mind if I take it?

Well, if I go anyways lol

D

Deleted member

Uhh its starting to get really bad now actually, tons of schools in the area are closing down and saturday is looking to be just as bad. Are we sure we want to run this on this kind of day? It's looking pretty grim :(

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
Oh please it's just some ice you'll live.

Dress warmly I don't wanna hear any cold hand johns, bring gloves ******

D

Deleted member

I'm not concerned with the Ice in the venue itself, I'm concerned with getting a ride there. IDK if I can even go if the roads are all ****ed up like they're probably going to be so I'm slightly worried

NoxD

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-2891-1990
I'm not concerned with the Ice in the venue itself, I'm concerned with getting a ride there. IDK if I can even go if the roads are all ****ed up like they're probably going to be so I'm slightly worried

On the news or something I heard that the sleet, frozen rain, etc. will stop tomorrow night. Therefore, whatever ice on the road may be a result of that, and there may or may not be any ice on the road by then.

D

Deleted member

The joke was that the ice climbers climb ice and that if the roads are still iced over at the time I'd just fly to FX.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Idk if Arc and I are still coming or not, now :/ I want to, but if the roads from here to there are in bad condition then I'm not sure it's worth it.

D

Deleted member

Yeah guys, looks like I'm probably not going to go since my only ride has a Lexus that doesn't start, and I literally have no other ride haha.

Top Bottom