• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 5 Results 11/9

Sliq

Smash Master

JPEG (AKA Little Black Kid) goes to my old high school. He's 13, I think, and a bit of a behavior problem in general. I'm sorry he was such a problem for y'all, I'll talk to him.

GGs, fantastic venue, It was a blast to see you all!!

Don't be too hard on him. He's a bit hyper energetic, but he's a nice guy. He does need to know money matching with cash he doesn't have is a ****ty thing to do though.

Oh god why is my font red.

D

Deleted member

Don't be too hard on him. He's a bit hyper energetic, but he's a nice guy. He does need to know money matching with cash he doesn't have is a ****ty thing to do though.

Oh god why is my font red.
Remove the formatting.

Oh hey guys, I seem to have left my Black Power stip at FX. Did any of you happen to pick it up or know where it is? I have my name (Aliami Armador) stickered onto it.

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
I went home full of Salt and Knowledge. And it was delicious. DIME 6 has a spot reserved on my calendar already.

I wish I could've met more of you guys in detail, there were a lot of cool people whose names I didn't get. So to all of you guys, one big Shoutout!

Aliami - I bombed Jiggs so hardcore in that crew battle. I still feel residual shame. But hey, it was fun! And we definitely need to smash more!

Vurmin - I had no idea you played, dude! MtG to Smash, is that just a natural progression? I think so.

Sethlon - Wow. Wow. Wow wow wow. Roy's our boy, and you're the man!

Jpeg or Agie or whatever the **** your name is - Please don't come back. At least until you can control yourself a bit more. Thats the nicest thing I can think to say, yo.

Storytime - You're a cool dude, and even I can see you have promise in Smash, pools was great, and we need to play again soon.

Sliq - Despite how you crushed me (and the rest of our pool, I think, except our PL) I think you were calm and collected and pleasant to play with. Haters gonna hate, yo.

EDIT: GABE! I FORGOT YOUR SHOUTOUT! FORGIVE ME! AND THANK YOOOOU!!

Everyone in my pools who has a face and not a name now, GG! And...sorry I forgot yall's names.

Excellent time, and I will be looking forward to more festivities of the Bro Smashing variety!

Stay Salty, my friends <3

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
Shout outs to Zach for placing.
Good job. Drop these trash games when smash 4 comes out pls

Also shout outs to mew for teaching me to dsmash with peach at Who's Tyler? 3

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
ARC - omg your spacing is amazing, like the best I've ever played against excluding Wobbles, omg. GGs doe, you're hella laid back and I'm glad I got to play you as much as I did.
NatPort Hole - We played a few friendlies but not enough for me to win one D: def need to get more in next time
Sethlon - Always good to see you, glad you came out to this. Sorry Austin was in the way of you taking all our lunchmonies as you normally do. It's been awhile since we've played I wanna get back at it
JF - Yo what happened to second ma dude, you were goin' hard in the games we played and I had my hopes up for you. I wish I had played a little better against you but it was just a few technical flubs and minor stuff that you really punished me for, never let me get in the groove
Dr. Drew - You had me ****in' worried in that last game when you took my third stock without getting touched, GGs doe. I think I would have placed higher if I had lost to you but no regrets :D
Lunchables - thanks for all the games at the start of the tourney, really helped me warm up. Does this mean you're over your mental blocks now and can play for srs? You were lookin' rough coming out of pools but obv you did well in bracket (you will always and forever be Zachattax)
Problemo/Jesi - You both seem like you went p hard this tourney so good job with that, one of you needs to get a namechange though, it's confusing
Thoraxe - Thanks for cheering me on against Drew :3
Sliq - we never played but I caught a few of your games. Damn dude makin' link look almost legit with them grab sequences
HAMLIN (The real one) - Hey real talk Hamlin, you're getting really good at this vidya game, keep that **** up and take my monies next time kk?
Tadeo - I saw some of your pools stuff dude, definitely steppin' your game up. Just needa work on smoothing some stuff out and get dat experience in and you'll be tearin' dfw up

General shoutouts: I wish I had the chance to get in some friendlies with more of y'all after I got knocked out but I was nearing on 30 hours of being awake so I had to run home and pass out. There was a ton of us there so sorry if we played and I forgot or we just didn't get the chance to play.

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Thanks Penguin, I'll try <3
And I wanted to say I liked how we did that Circle of CRTs. Are we going to do the same thing next time?

Jesi

Smash Ace
Hey everyone!! I had a ton of fun at this lil' tourney - more than I have in a long time! Reminds me of my youth... *sigh* ;)

Shout-outs!

Aliami - Good job in teams. Don't worry about being good/bad or whatever, every tournament is a learning experience anyway, just have fun. :) Besides, we didn't even place last, so how about that for randomly teaming for the first time? :D

Austin Kids!
Arc - Great to see you again! It's nice to talk to someone about my peeps back home in KC. :) GG's winnin' the tourney!!
JF - Great to see you again too!! It's always good to see people from 'the old days' so I don't feel so outta place at tournaments hehe Good job in the tourney!
Jose - You are a lot of fun to hang out w/! I made my own recipe of nacho's using the chips you left right after you guys left... lol. GG's gettin' 2nd at the tourney - that was awesome!
Frisbie - Keep gettin' better, and American Horror story is not THAT freaky... come on bro. lol ;)

You guys were a ton of fun to house, strangely, I didn't play you guys in melee even once haha! You are welcome back at my place anytime! ^_^

Problemo - Are you the guy named Jesse? Omg that drove me nuts... I can't switch to using my tag cause it's still my name.. so... I think we know what the only choice is here... ;) Fun playing you in friendlies/teams!

Denthorn - Awesome falcon matches, you had that first one haha! I got lucky.. :p But I really wanted that win, losing to a falcon in tourney is against my principles... unless it's darkrain. lol But, until next time! ^_^

Dr. Drew - *sigh* it was nice to see you, and overall I had fun in our peach ditto lol but I can't say I'm not a tiiiiny bit disappointed in you actively wanting to troll lol...still it's cool you placed high! :)

Disafter - Who knows how our pools match would have gone if you had played fox the first match! Should be fun to play again sometime! GG's bein a 9th buddy!

Mew - omg! too good. :) It's so awesome to see how much you've grown since the first time I've played you!! :) Keep up the awesome work!

Richie - Fun shiek matches! I never get to play against shiek any more. My old team's partner in KC used to play shiek and our matches totally reminded me of playing him... fond memories... anyways, start throwing some smash fests so I can get in some shiek practice sometime. :)

Sethlon - nice to see ya, glad you got some fun hype at the tournament, that always makes things more exciting! :)

Gabe - Thanks for hosting the tournament. Pools did run a tad long, but I think that was just as a result of how many people were there, and not as a result of poor organization or anything. Sorry you didn't get to play but, tourney ran super smooth, looking forward to the next one!

Overall, ton of fun like I said... and if I beat you in tourney/friendlies or whatever... don't feel too bad you got beat by a "girl", I've been playing competitively since like 2004? lolol And have been to countless local/regional/national tourneys. I have been in close company w/ darkrain and crew for roughly 8-9 years... When you think of it that way, it's kind of sad I'm not better bah hahahha! ;)

I will never have enough commitment to practice and be a technical player, and I'm totally okay with that. :) But I'm very satisfied with just playing, having fun, and hanging out w/ people. So thanks for the occasional opportunity to do so DFW melee community! :) <3

hazmanaz

Smash Cadet
i had a great time guys

shoutouts:

PTjon- that was a hype money match we played, i hope to take more of your money next time :)
agui- not as hype money matches but still fun
aliami- i had fun playing your jiggly puff, i dont often get to. also, that mario match in pools was as hype as hype gets
mr.clean- for beating me in marth dittos
vurmin- we were a good team, or first match was really good

and everyone who was in my pool- i had a lot of fun, cant wait to play you guys again

PTJon

Smash Cadet
Yea Hazmanaz that was a fun mm! We should play more, especially since we live so close to eachother.

Also shoutouts to Frisbie for teaching me so much about Doc and Dr. Drew for the great Doc dittos. Thanks for teaming with me Penguin by the way, I just wish I couldve been a better partner for you.

hazmanaz

Smash Cadet
Yea Hazmanaz that was a fun mm! We should play more, especially since we live so close to eachother.

Also shoutouts to Frisbie for teaching me so much about Doc and Dr. Drew for the great Doc dittos. Thanks for teaming with me Penguin by the way, I just wish I couldve been a better partner for you.

definitely, the closest smasher to me(mr clean) is gone

Humbone

Smash Rookie
@Dude I met from Denton - ****, sorry I forgot your name. But me and Barron were talking to you right before we left. We definitely need to meet up for a smashfest some time soon!
That was me. I'll PM you my number.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Lunchables moving up in the world.
You gonna be deep dish soon.

qqwwrrmm

Smash Cadet
MY SMASHBOARDS NAME IS ZACHATTAX64 BUT I AM LUNCHABLES (I wore a melee shirt at the venue and I was a small child (not the black kid))

17: Tadeo - I don't know why I lost vs you, I know I'm better than what I played but I guess my results made up for that :)

For some reason I really really wanted to beat you. Anyways I got lucky and it happened...
My performance in brackets dwindled from there ...

Tadeo - I saw some of your pools stuff dude, definitely steppin' your game up. Just needa work on smoothing some stuff out and get dat experience in and you'll be tearin' dfw up
thanks for the kind words - I really appreciate SOMEONE seeing improvement haha.... we DEFINITELY need to play sometime- you got my number so whenever you're free shoot me a text.. kinda disappointed we didn't get any friendlies in but Gabe said you were feelin' real tired.. hope to see you soon.

Tadeo: I had a lot of fun in our friendlies. They were one of my favorite parts of the tournament. You're Falco and Luigi are dope as hell. Hope we can smash sometime.
Was a pleasure meeting you - you gotta killer link, those bombs are insane!
I live in plano too so we should definitely get together sometime - pm me and we can exchange some info- I forgot to grab your number while I was there.

Hamlin - I really enjoyed playing our friendlies and then having to play our first set against each other was kinda crazy-- synchronicity....

Gabe - awesome turnout and great job managing a buncha wild aminals... Also had a nice time afterwards too hah.

To everyone else that lives near where the tournament was - I live about 10-15 mins from the venue and my roommate and I love to have people over to play. If anyone is interested pm me the days that would work for y'all and we can try to set up a little smashfest soon.

cowabunga dudes

D

Deleted member

So you changed your name to "Lunchables", Zach?

Well, that explains 7th Place.

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Hamlin - I really enjoyed playing our friendlies and then having to play our first set against each other was kinda crazy-- synchronicity....
Yeah dude, that was hella weird.
Also I'm really sorry for getting super salty after that set, that's unlike me. I'm not used to my parents/grandma distracting me during the set, and I thought that my character selection was silly and fairly dumb. I wasn't thinking, and I set myself up for failure by not communicating with my family that they couldn't do what they were doing.
I think our set should have been a lot closer, and I'm sad that I wasn't playing at my best.

I like your Falco, even if it's a bit odd, and our friendlies were fun and I'm glad I got to play you, hopefully next time I'll be at my fullest.

Also, everyone, I can't promise this but I doubt that the little, loud black kid (His name is Aggi, but I'm not sure how it's spelled... But it's pronounced Ag-ee) will be coming back for awhile. I didn't bring him, but I did inform him and tell him about all of this stuff. Being an annoying little kid was one thing, but him not paying people after money matches is crossing the line quite a bit. If he does come back, I will be sure to make sure he understands a bit more about what goes on in this community, and how stealing money is not part of what we do.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Imo, nobody should be accepting money matches from children to begin with. Problems with paying up. You'll look like a jerk if you win. You'll be embarrassed if you lose. Just don't do it. :p

Sliq

Smash Master
Was a pleasure meeting you - you gotta killer link, those bombs are insane!
I live in plano too so we should definitely get together sometime - pm me and we can exchange some info- I forgot to grab your number while I was there.
Outside of an occasional smashfest and the nights before a tournament, I probably won't be available for smash because of real life ****.

Getting old is a drag. I'd love to smash forever, but I've got a lot of obligations anymore, which are simultaneously awesome and a bummer.

hamyojo

Smash Ace
Imo, nobody should be accepting money matches from children to begin with. Problems with paying up. You'll look like a jerk if you win. You'll be embarrassed if you lose. Just don't do it. :p

I love looking like a jerk when facing kids, it's so fun.
I just hope their parents aren't around when they fight me, they wouldn't want to see that.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
please put pikachu and roy after my name. maybe not roy, i only used him for one of my matches. but i used pikachu a lot!

1: ARC :marthmelee: - dude, it was a blast, wasn't it? always looking forward to traveling and stuff with ya.
2: NatPort Hole :falcomelee::pikachumelee::foxmelee::roymelee: AWESOME
3: Sethlon :marthmelee: :roymelee: i feel like i shoulda let you win so that you coulda taken ARC down, since it seemed like you had a better chance. in any case, i was in odd form and pulled out the win. hope to see you again!
4: JF :falcomelee: :jigglypuffmelee: - :cool:
5: Mew :falcomelee: :foxmelee: - we didn't play a single match. instead, you'd rather play people from dallas than see me. i h8 u. and i love u. but i h8 u all the same.
5: Dr. Drew :falcomelee: :sheikmelee: - lololololol i honestly had no idea that our matches were for realz. i thought you just wanted to play with me before the tournament ended.
7: Lunchables :marthmelee: :falcomelee: - from what i can see, you're getting better, and you have potential, but as a person you're not getting any more tolerable. treat people you have bested with dignity and respect because this community doesn't support itself solely with the victors. being proud of yourself is not bad, just don't mention it with the air of superiority that you currently exhibit. it only burns bridges.
7: Problemo :falcomelee: :linkmelee: - we didn't play this time around, but i recognize your name. let's play next time!
9: Thoraxe :marthmelee: :sheikmelee: :foxmelee: - oh gosh man, friendlies with you is awesome. you almost got me in that moneymatch! hope to see you again.
9: Penguin :falcomelee: - hey penguin, good shizz beating drew. he purdy good. hope to play you again! you seem to be improving every times we play
9: Jesi :falcomelee: - woah, the woman of the hour. i really appreciate you hosting us as comfortably and welcoming-ly as you did. your apt is totally awesome and the stuff you got lying around is super cool. in tournament you did pretty well and that was great. we didn't play much smash, but i don't think that really matters since the convos and non-smash stuff is equally fun. lololol about the cheese. hope to hang out or see you at another tournament! same goes for daigo. oh! on behalf of austin, tx, you have a home here too.
9: Disafter :foxmelee: - i didn't play you other than our doubles set. you didn't seem like you wanted to be there so i don't think i bothered too much to try and play you outside of the tournament >_>
13: Sliq :linkmelee: - good link but i thought you were a puff player. anyways, it woulda been a great opportunity to get link practice. next time i guess. PS: i love your diction on the boards. hopefully i may someday be as verbose.
13: Denthorn :falconmelee: we didnt play. why? you dont like me or what?
13: Frisbie :drmario: - hey man we should play some more! sorry sometimes i'm a little old and get tired of smash hahahaha. next time just ask and i'll be more than willing to acquiesce.
13: HAMLIN (The real one) :yoshimelee: :foxmelee: - yo your play is so fast. we shoulda played more, i feel. next time just ask, you don't gotta money match me if you just wanna play me hahaha. i'm fun!.... right?
17: Xori - didn't play
17: Prodigial - didn't play
17: Cone :marthmelee: - didn't play
17: LaserKirby :peachmelee: - dude you were getting that techskill by the end of doubles. good job and i hope to see you again. HERE'S MY ANIMAL CROSSING FRIEND CODE ADD ME PLS- 4270-1211-3941
17: PTJon - didmt play
17: Tadeo :falcomelee: - woah tadeo, paisano. good games! gj beating zachattax64. i hope to see you again!
17: Pinku - didn't play
17: Richie :sheikmelee: - woah richie. your sheik reminds me of my friend's sheik, and he's pretty good! keep at it. hope to play you again.

people in my pool:
crownley - hey dude, it was a blast playing you! im happy that you listened to some of my advice even though i don't know what I'm talking about half the time. if you want to get better just play a lot for now using the techniques that i mentioned. you'll get the hang of it organically. see you around, cameron.
vurmin - hey man, practice your chain grabs and your opponents will be ezpz. learn how you should approach each matchup and maximize your damage after a grab (on spacies you can grab them to death pretty easily). see you later
redrocket - woah SO FAST. keep practicing and i have high hopes for you if you're planning to continue going to tournaments! see you around!

hasta luego, everyone!

PS: MT: thanks! i wanted to beat Sethlon with marth but then i got scurred. my performance here was pretty unprecedented. LOLZ to everyone who wanted to beat me or counted me out (coughJFcough)

and HUGE shoutouts to Gabe, who i wanted to play but couldn't play 'cause he was working but i bet he woulda tossed me around and killed me at all percentages if he had the opportunity. this tournament was ran very well and we had plenty of setups from you and the rest of DFW to finish the task on time. some of the pools were a little heavy, but you know what? idgaf 'cause the tournament was awesome. i always have a great time at those and i always appreciate a good TO. because of that, i thank you for taking the time and energy to host a tournament in possibly the most vibrant and potential powerhouse that texas has to offer. NOT YET THOUGH BECAUSE AUSTIN IS BEST CITY. i'll see you around space, cowboy.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS

1: ARC - Oh god please don't hurt me :( YOU'RE SO GOOD
It was awesome playing you man. Good stuff on getting 7th. It was cool playing you and I've heard good things about you keep it up man.

Arc - Great to see you again! It's nice to talk to someone about my peeps back home in KC. :) GG's winnin' the tourney!!

Thank you for being such a phenomenal hostess! It was nice to catch up about the KC crew also funny, makes me remember the good times. :D

Arc you suck.
<3 the haters!

1: ARC :marthmelee:- Congrats on winning! I don't think we played though.
Thank you! I also don't think we played. Lets change that next time okay?

@Scotch98 - You're a cool kid, however you really need to not money match people without money. Also don't step in front of set ups while people are playing. It's just rude!

ARC - omg your spacing is amazing, like the best I've ever played against excluding Wobbles, omg. GGs doe, you're hella laid back and I'm glad I got to play you as much as I did.

You are too kind! I'm glad I got to play you as well homie. You were a ton better than I thought you would be. Keep it up homie!

@ Hamyojo - DAT MARIO DOE!

@Thoraxe - Our matches were epic, not nearly as epic as our slow mo run to hug though. <3 you always!

@JF - Was fun as always! Felt like old times man. SUCH FRIEND SO CRY

@Jose - Good **** taking to and beating me on my counter pick. You are so silly! I look forward to our next adventure!

@Sethlon -
<3

D

Deleted member

Thanks to everyone at this tourney who put up with me being a *****
<3
Also penguin idk this game is still a desert to me, I don't understand anything about it tbh. I think my home will always be P:M but I'll come out here and play since I have nothing better to do in the life of a child

D

Deleted member

Okay guys, just to cover Scotch up - He wasn't the black guy at the venue (Aggi).
Scotch is just trolling around like most thread jockeys. He didn't even attend DIME 5.

D

Deleted member

Okay guys, just to cover Scotch up - He wasn't the black guy at the venue (Aggi).
Scotch is just trolling around like most thread jockeys. He didn't even attend DIME 5.
Gee thanks for giving an obvious explanation. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Crownley

Smash Rookie
crownley - hey dude, it was a blast playing you! im happy that you listened to some of my advice even though i don't know what I'm talking about half the time. if you want to get better just play a lot for now using the techniques that i mentioned. you'll get the hang of it organically. see you around, cameron.
Thank you very much for the kind words! I really appreciate the advice. I'm brand new to this community and have only played a little with my friends (Xori, Aspen, Scaremonger, Pinku) and watched YouTube videos of high-level matches, and this was a great opportunity to see what specifically I need to start improving upon if I want to start getting into this game more.
Everybody at DIME was super chill and fun to talk to. Surely next month's will be just as great!

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Just to clarify, he did pay me for the money match. However, this was only after Aliami talked to him about it (right?). I don't know if anyone else had money issues with him, but I want that to be known.
I was hesitant to accept a money match in the first place, but he was rather insistent about it. 13 is young, but I don't feel like I'm money matching a kid or something. Still, I get your point (@Problem2).
Also, I personally am not against him returning for future tourneys. I just won't be playing him for money any time soon, even if I can beat him. ;P

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Well that's good that he eventually paid. I'm not opposed to him coming back either. He's not absolutely terrible for the community, he's just young and immature. If he's really 13 (I thought he was younger), puberty will hit him soon enough too and he'll likely be more tolerable.

But to anyone reading this that is under 14, this discussion might look unwelcoming to you, so I want to explain that we do not hate having kids/tweens coming to these tournaments. In fact, we try to keep it PG at the venue so that it can be fun for everyone. It's easy to get excited at these events. Hype is great, but just remember to be mindful and courteous to those around you when you are hyped. Don't be incredibly distracting to players in a tournament match, and be respectful to those you defeat and stay positive if you lose. The issue lies with attitude and respect, and we've had occasions where grown players had just terrible attitudes as well, and we dealt with that respectively.

Getting a huge army of middle/high school aged players coming to these events would be hype. It would be like we're growing our own super players from the ground up. An army of Mew2king like proportions!

D

Deleted member

Getting a huge army of middle/high school aged players coming to these events would be hype. It would be like we're growing our own super players from the ground up. An army of Mew2king like proportions!
DIME 1: Around 20 Entrants.
DIME 6: Around 50 Entrants.
GG, Waterless. Thanks for hosting all this.

Frisbie

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs-
Arc- **** you again
Jose- you're hilarious, i had so much fun hanging out with you. yeah i get tired of smash sometimes too, but i really wanted to play y'all more cause i've really wanted to get better lately. i wouldnt change a thing about this weekend though, it was super fun!
JF- thanks for setting up the carpool! I'm glad i got to get to know you better, next time we need to play more though cause i suck vs sheik and puff
Mew- GGs, it was fun talking to you during pools!
Dr. Drew- our ness and samus dittos were janky and amazing
Luncables- thanks man, your marth is pretty good too, i also like that it's pretty aggressive. keep it up!
Thoraxe- good seeing you again, i hope i see you at the next pats!
Jesi- you were like the best host ever, it was so much fun staying with you! American Horror Story is pretty freaky, but in a good way :p im definitely going to start watching it now.
Sliq- GGs, that first match was soooo close it makes me salty haha. you're pretty good though, you had a pretty legit win over Mew. keep up that link!
Richie- your sheik was pretty good, after i won our first game i thought i had the set but you sure came back!
Tadeo- GGs man, your falco's pretty good
People in my pool- GGs, you were all pretty good, Dallas is better than I thought.
That doc main that i played against- you're pretty good, it's nice to see another doc main in Texas. keep it up!
Gabe, you da bomb-omb, this tournament was awesome. everything was run well and there were plenty of setups. i'll definitely go to more of these. i hope i see you at pats!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I beat your Yoshi with my Mario in our mm. Do you not remember?

*edit

I seem to have accidentally left a few people out of the shoutouts. I've been told through PM's and messages so I do sincerely apologize for that.

@ Frisbie - I forgot about you again....... I'm sorry, please forgive me? Keep at that Doc, from what I remember you were doing things for the most part correctly, however you need to add in more baits to your play. Things like jump at people waveland back and see what they do. Also you seem to fall apart when being juggled so work on doing different things with that. Examples go as follows... Cape, dair, air dodge, and fade away pill. Next time we are together I'll give you as many matches as you want, I promise! ;p

@ Mew - It was a lot of fun talking with you and Frisbie outside while I was smoking. Also good stuff on taking a set from JF good stuff. If you have any questions or things you'd like to go over feel free to message me on here or add me on facebook and we can talk about it there too.

@ Denthorn - YOU ARE AMAZING! Had a blast playing friendlies with you especially our Mew2 matches. I would love to get together and play the new blazblue with you and the rest of the guys up there. Keep me posted please!

Quot3

Melee'er
3DS FC
4253-4705-1339
Yeah we've actually got a decent amount of smashers at my highschool, including 2-bit, PTJon, Charlos and myself (I went under the tag Full Metal at Dime 5 and unfortunately had to leave super early due to a miscommunication with my parents) If we are all free during the weekend of Dime 6 there could be around 8 of us that come down to play.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I came, I saw, and I trolled. Thanks everyone for putting up with me ditto'ing you. I got to play so many fun characters for once! Maybe next time I'll not ditto the Falcos though... so many Falcos...

Anyways, some super late shoutouts:

My pool: way to be the best pool ever, practically did everything yourselves. I always hate running pools because people randomly disappear but you guys were great!

1: ARC: We never got to play in singles :( Congrats though
2: NatPort Hole: Weirdest set ever lol. Good stuff on 2nd.
3: Sethlon: We never got to do that Roy ditto... probably for the best, I'd be lucky to take two stocks.
4: JF: Someone else I never got to play in singles. We totally could've had an awful puff ditto! That double rest in teams was sick.
5: Mew: I don't think we even spoke, that place was way too crowded. We should team again sometime and make those Austin kids sweat a little.
7: Lunchables: I was not looking forward to getting wrecked in Marth dittos, good thing I bracket dodged you :)
7: Problemo: I was pretty terrified you would go Link and force me to remember how to play Link.
9: Thoraxe: We never played :(
9: Penguin: You beat me so bad it made me forefit my principles. I almost stole that last game but I didn't deserve to for going against my trolling tendencies.
9: Jesi: I think those were the first Peach dittos I ever enjoyed. I finally learned how to float cancel mid-set!
9: Disafter: We never played :(
13: Sliq: Adults! Teams was fun even if we had basically 0 synergy. The important thing is I got to play Ganon and punch things :)
13: Denthorn: We never played :(
13: Frisbie: You are awesome for playing Ness and Samus vs. me. So much fun!
13: HAMLIN (The real one): I was dreading Yoshi dittos lol, another successful bracket dodge!
17: Xori: Pool buddy!
17: LaserKirby: You wrecked me in teams so bad.
17: PTJon: Doc dittos!

It's cool to see so many people excited about a game that's almost as old as they are. It's like 2003 all over again!

hamyojo

Smash Ace
13: HAMLIN (The real one): I was dreading Yoshi dittos lol, another successful bracket dodge!
I'm bad at the Yoshi ditto. It's pretty awful, I probably would have gone Pichu.
I've been working on my Pichu. Yeah guys I know, big surprise. I play low tiers as well as Yoshi.
(I wish we could have played, I think next time I'll MM your Sheik :3 I'm getting better at the MU)

Top Bottom