• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dillon's -Ultimate- Western: Dead Heat Smash!

Souldin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Souldin
3DS FC
4854-6557-6769
It's a shame to hear that Dillon is still an Assist Trophy; a role I feel is little more deconfirming that other inclusion methods (though it's still up to debate). I'd like to think of Dillon being passed for promotion to fighter in a similar way to how Sakurai mentioned Rex being only a Mii costume; timing, with Dillon's 3rd game being a little late to give him the extra prominence needed.

Alas, that is merely speculation on my part but it's one that helps make me more optimistic towards Dillon's future chances. He remains my 2nd most wanted and I'll continue rooting for his playable inclusion one day.

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
Dillon is one of my most wanted additions and his new design from his new game is fantastic. Hoping it’s just a matter of time.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
How would you all feel if Dillon was promoted from an AT to playable within Smash Ultimate? I'm not sure if I'd want that before Isaac, but I wouldn't complain.

GoodGrief741

Smash Legend
How would you all feel if Dillon was promoted from an AT to playable within Smash Ultimate? I'm not sure if I'd want that before Isaac, but I wouldn't complain.
I'd be fine with it. Dillon's a cool character, and he'd have a pretty unique moveset. Would be weird to see him promoted over one of the bigger AT requests, but I wouldn't even be mad.

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
I don't know why it just came to my mind Dillon would probably have a support thread and only now commented on it, but I would love for him to get in. If you come back online, please feel free to put me on the support thread, he's probably my most wanted 1st party, and is up there for most wanted. And the music he'd bring would be really amazing, the aesthetic of western we don't have would be really cool. He gets slept on a lot, which makes me sad, I would love this cool character to get invited.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero

Well, this is interesting!

Top Bottom