• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital pre-download release question

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
Will this be a simultaneous release, or does it unlock at midnight for your time zone? I digitally predownloaded the game but I've heard I can't play it until 5PM CST, which is three hours away.

RedBr971

Smash Cadet
Midnight EST is when the game unlocks
I'm sorry, i'm bad with timezones but if you can help me out I would like to know if I pre-download the game, at what time I would be able to play the game? (PS: I live in Brazil, I think it's 1 hour difference but not sure)

maxistrife

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry, i'm bad with timezones but if you can help me out I would like to know if I pre-download the game, at what time I would be able to play the game? (PS: I live in Brazil, I think it's 1 hour difference but not sure)
I reckon that means 3am for you....take a long nap and pull an all nighter friend =)

dav3yb

Smash Journeyman
I think they break it down by REGION. So for North America, the game unlocks at 12am EST, 11pm CST, 10pm MST, 9pm PST, respective to your timezone.

Top Bottom