• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digimon Rumble Arena 2 for the Nintendo Gamecube

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSSH | fish

Smash Rookie
Does this game have any chance at being competitive? I've recently been fooling around with my roommate and after unlocking all the characters we decided we'd try to formulate a competitive ruleset of some sort.

Red Background/Mega Digimon are Banned

Stock Battle with 5 stocks

Legal Stages

Jungle (Port 2 Banned)
Chaos Wasteland
Pier 47
Ice Palace

Every character is super fun to play and combo with, although as far as we can tell none of the stages are exactly neutral and the item pickups are super jank.

Who do you main and what do you think the tier list should be? I'm interested what people think.

Gomamon main with a Guilmon secondary here.

MoLaDaT

Smash Rookie
Finally! Someone who sees the potential in this really bad game. I used to play this game all the time when I was a kid, and still dig it out from time to time when me and my friends need a break from Melee. I've made a tier list for the game recently actually. I based it mainly off of who has strong moves for KOing and collecting orbs from opponents. Also I agree with your rules entirely, I had all red background digimon banned on my tier list for obvious reasons, except Neemon, who I feel isn't too overpowered to be ban worthy, but he is high tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom