• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Difference between Character model heights in Ultimate

Wadanny

Smash Rookie
Hello,

Just out of curiosity, is there a difference in height between Ike's younger and adult models?

Thanks!

Qualk

Smash Cadet
Writing Team
I am 99% sure that there aren't any height/weight/hitbox etc differences between costumes of any of the characters in the whole cast.

h4 Gambiteer

Smash Cadet
Writing Team
I am 99% sure that there aren't any height/weight/hitbox etc differences between costumes of any of the characters in the whole cast.
Isn't there actually a slight difference between alph and olimar though? Or is that just a rumor?

Wadanny

Smash Rookie
Thanks! I was just curious as I was playing recently with a young and old Ike and it was ended before a winner was decided.

I remembered thinking that adult Ike looked taller but it may be the way he stands next to his younger incarnation.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Yep, there shouldn't be a quantifiable difference.

DeDeDIke

Smash Apprentice
There really isn't any difference in height between the two. However, there is a difference in voice (only in the Japanese and Mandarin translation of the game) between PoR Ike and RD Ike. In the Japanese and Mandarin version, RD Ike's voice is much deeper than that of PoR Ike.

Edit: I don't know why smashboards censored the word "J A P" (I had to spell it that way otherwise it'd just censor it). It's my short-form for the word Japanese...

Last edited:

Qualk

Smash Cadet
Writing Team
There really isn't any difference in height between the two. However, there is a difference in voice (only in the Japanese and Mandarin translation of the game) between PoR Ike and RD Ike. In the Japanese and Mandarin version, RD Ike's voice is much deeper than that of PoR Ike.

Edit: I don't know why smashboards censored the word "J A P" (I had to spell it that way otherwise it'd just censor it). It's my short-form for the word Japanese...
I think some people consider it a racial slur, in certain context I could see it. Obviously your post wasn't though lol

Top Bottom