• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

diff up-b cancle

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
not sure if any has tried this before but. take a bomb out short hop to drop at the top of the short hop. fast fall to the ground then up-b. if done right link will only be able to hit you with the front part of the move cuse thats all the time it has to come out. but doing this will allow you to tech chash with the up-b on the ground. its a littl tricky but fun to do.

zBOREDOMKINGz

Smash Apprentice
I kinda had trouble with it.
Are you supposed to push Z or throw the bomb down?
I did it from a platform, found it pretty interesting. =D

xIcelinkx

Smash Cadet
I think I've tried what you're talking about before.. it's basically a faster way of using the bomb to cancel the up-b.

Spife

Smash Master
not as good as the Spair or the Spiller but I'll take it.
Spomb Cancel.

XIII ways to die

Smash Apprentice
all you do is short hop then press z to drop it and fast fall past the bomb to the ground to an up-b. its not easy to do at first but after about 2 or 3 times of doing it youll get the timing. but the cool thing about this is it allows you to tech with the up-b.

HiIH

Smash Lord
I was trying it, and could only do it with a full hop, but I was trying it in the middle of a friendly instead of just practicing it.

Top Bottom