• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Didn't receive e-mail

Nanatsu

Smash Rookie
Hello. I registered my Super Smash Bros. Ultimate copy with My Nintendo to get Piranha Plant. Apparently, e-mails with codes have been sent out? I've checked all 4 e-mails it could have gone to, but I did not find anything. Should I be concerned?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
It should send the code to you within 10 days; I think that's what the info about it says on the website.

I'm kinda concerned too, though; it's been about 9 days or so for me, hoping I get mine tomorrow.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Haven't received mine yet either. Hopefully we all get it by the end of tomorrow.

I seem to remember there being a problem with me receiving my Mewtwo code in the Smash 3DS/Wii U days too. Maybe it has something to do with aol (I have an aol email). Calling Nintendo ultimately resolved the solution.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Don't forget to check your promotional email folder. I've heard it's not a very conspicuous email, so just look for anything from Nintendo

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Don't forget to check your promotional email folder. I've heard it's not a very conspicuous email, so just look for anything from Nintendo
I don't think there is a promotional email folder for aol, unless I'm missing something. Still have not received an email.

Nanatsu

Smash Rookie
It should send the code to you within 10 days; I think that's what the info about it says on the website.

I'm kinda concerned too, though; it's been about 9 days or so for me, hoping I get mine tomorrow.
Yeah. If it's supposed to be within 10 days, there goes my chance of getting Piranha Plant.

StormC

Smash Hero
Check spam/junk folders, if you get nothing then contact Nintendo.

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
I haven’t gotten mine yet and I started playing on the 7th

Pakky

Smash Hero
If you haven't gotten a code nd don't have a gmail connected to your Nintendo account call up Nintendo.

If you do have a gmail account check your 'promotions' folder for the e-mail if its not there then call them up.

Top Bottom