• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Panel (Recommendations)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Reserved for Diddy Panel

Recommendations Received

Currently Awaiting Response

To Do:

Invitations Submitted
Topics of Discussion
Testing
Release

DeLux

Alright, I haven't heard back from AlphaZealot via PM about the Diddy Panel. Suggestions on what we should do from there?

DeLux

Do any of you three actually play Diddy competitively/have ethos appeal/have made metagame contributions? Let me know if you do.

Otherwise, I'm going to try talking to AZ again and then I'll take it to the Diddy forum and THEN I'll have you guys be the Diddy panel in the event those two options fail

T-block

B2B TST
Diddy is my co-main in tournaments.

Not sure what you mean by ethos appeal.

Haven't really made Diddy metagame contributions... I've always been playing catch-up. I did collect Diddy's frame data though >_>

Anyways, just letting you know that I'd be interested. No offense taken if you don't need me =P

DeLux

lol, TBlock, should have said that upfront :)
I'm fine with that for the panel

Tin Man, do you contribute at all on the Diddy forum?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Contribute as in metagame wise towards their match up threads and whatnot, to be honest no :(. I had only started using him this year really.

I mostly chill in the social boards. As its been a while tho, I have started to look into their match up threads, and I'm starting to develop my own insight on things.

I must admit to also being in the same boat as T-Block. I'm definitely interested but if I'm not needed, thats all right by me.

DeLux

We'll see.

You'll most likely end up on the Olimar panel for sure. But I'm trying to draw on members of each character boards that contribute information already in terms of metagame stuff so people will be more inclined to listen to them come release time.

That's why I'm asking. Nothing personal or anything. Just gotta have some level of scrutiny lol
to please Yika

Top Bottom