• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Mains: Introduce Yourself!

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
There is going to be a new section in the new social thread's OP that lists a brief description of each of us who frequent the Diddy boards so newcomers will get an idea of who they're talking to. In this thread, give a brief introduction about yourself by answering the following questions. Don't reply to any posts in here; if you want to poke fun at the Austrailians say something about what someone posts, quote it and post in the social.

You obviously don't have to answer anything you don't want, especially for privacy reasons; however, please don't post blatantly wrong info. If you really want to troll, you can always make a reply in the social thread instead.

If I missed a question that would be good, let me know in the social.

Some questions to answer:
Gamertag:
---Region:
Favorite Default Diddy Color:
Favorite Stage:
Other Info:

:phone:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Gamertag: Goofy
---Region: Europe
Favorite Default Diddy Color: I would say pink now and something else in 2 weeks my color does switch once in a while.
Favorite Stage: FD,SV,BF,Frigate
Other Info: I'll give some background info about me maining diddy.
When I did start brawl competetive I was a dk main and I did main dk almost 1 year.
I met RiVer a diddy main.He did teach me diddy and it went out so well that I mained them both for 2 months.I went to my first tourney in October last year and I didn't use dk at all. At that moment I knew that diddy would be better for me since I didn't really improve a lot till I did pick up diddy as my main.
I still use dk but not really srs. I did had some subs like mk but I dropped them all.

Schwa

Smash Apprentice
Gamertag: Schwa

Favorite Default Diddy Color: pink in singles and blue in dubz
Favorite Stage: Frigate, Delfino, BF
Other Info: I don't post here too often, but I try to share my knowledge on things that I know something about (some MUs like Sheik and DK and other random stuff) and whenever I feel like I have something useful to say. I should probably be here a lot more though.

I use DK as a secondary, and Falco and Snake as well from time to time, I've been sticking to Diddy lately as far as tournament matches go, since my secondaries aren't on par with my Diddy at least not at this point, Diddy is just too much fun to play.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Gamertag: ¤TreK (Teneban on SWF)
Gender: M (girls don't exist in Smash. The Nicole is a lie.)

---Region: you'd say 'Europe' I guess.
Favorite Default Diddy Color: Blue/Red.
Favorite Stage: There's no such thing. I hate Lylat but I like every other stage, no exceptions.
Other Info: I'm a Luigi/Diddy dual mainer, been playing both for over three years. My diddy sucks compared to my Luigi, but I'm equally successful with both characters because Diddy is that much better as a character. I'm trying to start a French match commentating youtube channel with a few other French players and I'll make sure I add English subtitles so you guys can enjoy it as well :3

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Gamertag: RiVer
Country: The Netherlands/Holland/low lands/some other nicknames
---Region: Europe
Favorite Diddy Color: Blue
Favorite Stage: Brinstar, but from our legal list: PS1/Castle
Other Info: I've been playing since summer '09 and started to main diddy mid '10. I also use a variety of other characters, most notable Ike, Luigi and Pika, but i use those mostly for friendlies or trolling purposes. Just like Schwa, i'm not the most active poster on the boards, but i do try to give input on the things i know. And like Ingulit posted, if there are any questions you may have for/about me, just ask them in the social.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Gamertag: Zekey
---Region: SoCal
Favorite Default Diddy Color: Problems Pink
Favorite Stage: FD
Other Info: I comain Diddy along with DDD. Since My region is not banning MK, I want someone who has more of a chance of not getting brutalized than DDD. And Diddy has a lot of dynamic.

I primarily use Diddy for MK and the rest of DDDs bad MUs (ICs, Pika, Fox, Oli, Falco to name a few). I use DDD for like all low tiers, Snake, Lucario, etc. My don't know any MUs as Diddy yet except partially the Snake MU and a little bit of the MK MU.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
Gamertag: Roan Yagyu

---Region: New England
Favorite Default Diddy Color: Blue
Favorite Stage: Frigate Orphean, Pokemon Stadium 1 and Smashville
Other Info: I secondary Peach and hopefully if plans go well I will be able to be quite active soon enough, though things never go as planned. I don't post here often due to lack of lots of tourney experience, so I feel like unless I have a bunch of solid experience in what I'm talking about I should just keep to myself (such as matchup advice, practice against 1 or 2 people offline isn't enough , for myself at least) I still feel as though I know quite a bit about this game and I love analyzing matches.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Premium
Gamertag: Zwarm
---Region: Illinois
Favorite Default Diddy Color: I use every Diddy color pretty evenly, but I guess I use green most.
Favorite Stage: Pictochat! If only it was still legal. Legal stage: Smashville/Frigate/Halberd
Other Info: I was a ROB main for almost 3 years. I switched to co-main ROB along with Peach about a year ago now, and I've always played Diddy in friendlies on the side. I'm finally making the switch to Diddy as my main, and Peach/Falco/PT as my secondaries. No more ROB. :)

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I'm going to be adding these introductions to the first post of the new social thread along with a map of where everyone is from (in case anyone was wondering what these were for).

Kantrip

Kantplay
Gamertag: Kantrip
---Region: BC
Favorite Default Diddy Color: Classic
Favorite Stage: Delfino Plaza
Other Info: :banana:

Player-1

Smash Legend
Gamertag: Player-1
---Region: Kanto
Favorite Default Diddy Color: Green
Favorite Stage: PokeFloats
Other Info: I used to main mewtwo in halo 4 but after I graduated from the academy I decided to become a pokemon doctor. After going to med school for 12 years of my life I finally decided it was time to pursue other works in my life and became an intergalatic hobo travelling from planet to planet. After joining a 'street' crew that got me into competitive bop-it I became king of ireland and then i mained diddy.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Gamertag: Vega4
---Region: South America
Favorite Default Diddy Color: Yellow
Favorite Stage: Smashville, Yoshi Island (Brawl)
Other Info: I live in Montería, a smalll city in north coast of Colombia. Here I'm the only pro player, so only time that I can play vs top level people is when I travel to tournaments (one time per month, sometimes two months...).
I'm trying to get people to practice here in my city, but till now I only have founded a couple of noobs and I'm teaching Brawl to my girlfriend (lol).
I guess I just love this game too much, otherwise I would have retired long time ago (only playing for real once in a month (or two) is kinda frustrating...).

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiS0RizBFaE

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Other Info: I used to main mewtwo in halo 4 but after I graduated from the academy I decided to become a pokemon doctor. After going to med school for 12 years of my life I finally decided it was time to pursue other works in my life and became an intergalatic hobo travelling from planet to planet. After joining a 'street' crew that got me into competitive bop-it I became king of ireland and then i mained diddy.
I might sig this lol too funny.

Gamertag: Zinoto
Region: Midwest East (Michigan)
Favorite Default Diddy Color: Purple
Favorite Stage: Smashville
Other Info: I've been playing competitively in offline tourneys since September of 2011 and originally started as a :yoshi2: main with :rob: as a secondary. I got a lot of my player experience from wifi, but picked up :diddy: because of the quick playing style that usually follows. Now I main :diddy: and secondary :peach: (mainly for the ditto). I mostly play in the AA area now and am starting to develop better player habits. I'm not too interested in being the best, so long as I get to play top players. Apparently I'm known for being to nice, but I guess that's my personality. I know a lot about mid tier and the odd match ups, but have little practical experience in high tier match ups (like :snake: or :falco:). I try to spread knowledge around whenever possible and always try to help new players ^_^

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Gamertag: DiSQO_BuNNY(Disqo/NegroSupreme)
Region: Southwest (Texas)
Favorite Diddy Color: Purple, Pink
Favorite Stage: PS1 like a motha ****aaaaaa
Other Info: I guess I'm a baby player in the community, haven't been playin competitively for more than a year, but I've done so much wifi I don't even know if I'm improving or whatever faster than normal. I originally played diddy but didn't know wtf to do with em until after I had started playing other characters. Pika, Lucas, DK, D3, Kirby, and Wario later, chimpy started comin out. I ****in hate the snake MU, Idc how many times I play that ****. I still play me some D3, Kirby, wario, and sheik and like bowser and ****. P-1s already the best, so I'll just be like the second or third. That'd be cool. I'm currently working on a hardcore thread for the diddy boards that analyzes the thought processes and **** that happens in our head when we play to help us recognize stuff about ourselves and help other diddys either improve faster or convince them to quit diddy all together.....I'm fine with either......really......I am.......**** you.....

KiraNumber7

Smash Apprentice
Kira7
Male
Edit: United States, Florida
I've been on smash boards for a while but haven't been on recently. Haven't posted too much either so I consider my self rather new. I play brawl off and on competitively but mostly just for fun now. The funny thing about me playing diddy is that when I first played him I thought his nanners were useless(due to the time it took to take them out and having to pick them back up). Yes, typical "noob". Though I'm probably still considered a noob, I think I'm pretty good besides my tendency to go into auto pilot mode where I throw and glide toss bananas without really thinking about it. Some people may remember me...maybe.

Oonai

Smash Cadet
Gamertag: Oons/Oonai/^9000
Region: Nova Scotia
Favorite Diddy Color: Red
Other Info: I lurk a lot... still improving as a player. I have been competitive for a little under a year. I don't get to play a lot, guess I haven't made it a big enough priority. I have my doubts about wifi, but am currently looking for a good diddy player to whip me into shape.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Gamertag: Prophet of The Jiggz God Choco The Wifi Naner
Continent: Antarctica
---Region: Penguin Island #7
Favorite Default Diddy Color: White Supremacist
Favorite Stage: Smash of the Ville variety
Other Info: :I

I'm so honest :pichu:

Neath

Smash Cadet
Gamertag : Neath
---Region : Europe
Favorite Default Diddy Color : Blue
Favorite Stage : SV, PS1, Brinstar
Other Info : I've been playing Diddy since 2010 but I'm still terrible at some MU so I want to learn more things on smashboards and stop playing Casper on this website.
Also, my english is pretty bad so I don't think I can help you very often but I will try to do my best =X

vato_break

Smash Master
Gamertag: Vato_break
Region: Southern California
Favorite Default Diddy Color: I like all of them but, yellow/white one makes me feel like im choco and sometimes i do better
Favorite Stage: I really like smashville
Other Info: I was getting really good when i was playing a lot but, now my diddy is maybe average..i'll get good again though. Im supposedly a top 5 diddy but, i feel like i still have a lot to learn. Jebus has an amazing diddy but i guess im the only one whose seen it lol oh i really LOVE fighting other diddys, i think its my best matchup ^.^

Sails

Smash Ace
Gamertag: Sails
---Region: New England
Favorite Default Diddy Color: Red, I lose sight of my character if he's not Red and I like plain Diddy.
Favorite Stage: Battlefield
Other Info: I like to be technical and then SD because of it.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Gamertag: Ty!
---Region: Atlantic South (Alabama)
Favorite Default Diddy Color: Red
Other Info: I've been playing competitively for a little over a year but I'm new to Diddy. I played Falco for a while and decided he wasn't going to get me where I wanted to go. I'm looking forward to improving as a Diddy player over the summer.

Deez.

Smash Lord
GamerTag: Deez/SluG
Favorite Diddy Color:Red
Favorite stage:Smashville
Known for:Worst diddy of all time...

JJROCKETS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JJROCKETS
3DS FC
5129-2280-4196
Gamertag: JJROCKETS
---Region: Midwest (Chicago area during the summer, Iowa during school)
Other Info: I don' really post often but maybe I'll change that

×MÁR× the best diddy

Smash Apprentice
Gamertag:xMARx
Region: Louisianna
Favorite Diddy Color: blue
Favorite Stage: sv
Other Info: Best diddy kong that plays wifi. I go offline usually place well. Uuuuuuum I've been playing since melee around 2006. I main diddy because he's the funnest character to me lol always have always will.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
gamertag:xmarx
region: Louisianna
favorite diddy color: Blue
favorite stage: Sv
other info: Best diddy kong that plays wifi. I go offline usually place well. Uuuuuuum i've been playing since melee around 2006. I main diddy because he's the funnest character to me lol always have always will.

^^^^^
baahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

SuperSej

Smash Rookie
Gamertag: SuperSej
---Region: East
Favorite Stage: Battlefield
Other Info: Rising local Diddy mainer in NC, let's git'it onn

sadpanda811

Smash Cadet
GamerTag: Deez/SluG
Favorite Diddy Color:Red
Favorite stage:Smashville
Known for:Worst diddy of all time...
Deez u troll :coolmonke and yet you critiqued my diddy and btw thank you for that it helped my game out quite a bit

sadpanda811

Smash Cadet
Gamertag: Sadpanda
---Region: southwest, arizona
Favorite Default Diddy Color: PINK DIDDY
Favorite Stage: FD BF
Other Info: i am trying to rise up in arizona as a diddy kong main but its difficult when there is only one diddy kong that goes to the tournaments and thats me :*( so i have no one to help me with my diddy game

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Deez u troll :coolmonke and yet you critiqued my diddy and btw thank you for that it helped my game out quite a bit
I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A COOL MONKEY SMILEY :coolmonke Awwww yeah
Now all we need is :kongmunism:

Well, I just found out my summer school schedule will be much lighter than I expected, so I'll work on getting all these introductions into the Diddy social tonight. :coolmonke

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Gamertag: Sadpanda
---Region: southwest, arizona
Favorite Default Diddy Color: PINK DIDDY
Favorite Stage: FD BF
Other Info: i am trying to rise up in arizona as a diddy kong main but its difficult when there is only one diddy kong that goes to the tournaments and thats me :*( so i have no one to help me with my diddy game
I namesearched you O_o just wanted to let you know.

But play online, AiB has a good wifi ladder to practice on.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Gamertag: Diddy is Cheap
---Region: Don't worry about it.
Favorite Default Diddy Color: They are all broken
Favorite Stage: Which ever one makes diddy the worst.
Other Info: I think Diddy Kong is cheap.

JB IV

Smash Cadet
Gamertag: JB IV
---Region: Midwest, Kansas
Favorite Stage: FD
Other Info: I won some local (non-pro) tournaments organized by DeLux before he picked me up.
I am currently training with DeLux as his Fat Bat Prodigy and I main Diddy and ICs.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So an old thread bumped, might as well.

Gamertag: Geoberos (Beros)
---Region: Southwest (Texas)
Other Info: Tried to main ZSS before first Brawl tourney around '08 but fellow Smashers convinced me I had a better chance maining my secondary Diddy. Mained Diddy since then. Nothing noteworthy, worst in city, rarely attend OoT, no one in city to strictly teach me Diddy. Won a first stock to win the first time I played Gnes in friendlies just as the tourney is called to start then he proceeds to three stock me in bracket. Unusual gameplay includes charging rocketbarrels as a form of physical counter. Also once played a naner-less Diddy and the transition back to using naners has left my naner game weak.

Top Bottom