• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diddy Kong in Doubles

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I have been using my Secondary Diddy Kong and I am wonderng what are good character to team with (I am pretty dominant with almost anyone)

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Unless ur teammate is good with items, I wouldnt use em in dubs
I almost always do well even if their skill level with Items are bad (I have once teamed with a Nunchuck Kirby and did pretty well) and most people like teaming with me. (Its on Wifi tho)

Last edited:

Searing_Sorrow

Smash Journeyman
I would also make a case for Zelda making a very good teammate. The mad early kills of her moves combined with you not having to constantly bail her out so she can recover is really useful. Plus since diddy excels at pressure and stock tanking, you can force the opponents to approach Zelda's strong punish game, and if they are dumb enough to allow din's to be placed, diddy has some of the best setup combos in the game. Not to mention Zelda players tend to have better than avg item play which doesn't hurt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom