• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did you watched Nietono's Diddy in last night tournament?

Vega4

Smash Ace
I just watched this dawn japanese stream, and Nietono's Diddy is surprising. He is super fast, it's a weird style of Diddy, because it's like he doesn't use naners so much, but it pretty good, you should watch it.
He beat ArC/Luminous (best Rob in the world, who almost beat Rain yesterday), and almost beat 9B IC's (Nietono had the advantage while he was playing offensive, and had a full stock advantage in last match of the set, but in 9B's last stock, Nietono suddenly started to play defensive and troll, so he lost 2-1 lol).

Anyways, let's talk about Diddy once more :)

JB IV

Smash Cadet
I wasn't impressed TBH
Same, I just didn't want to be the only one who thought that.
TBH I think he plays a slow diddy. Maybe his ICs playstyle carried over to his diddy. He kept waiting to punish (look at the times when he attacks. If he was ICs in that situation they would have been grabbed). I main ICs and side diddy and I noticed that I grab/wait to punish often.

Top Bottom