• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did we lose the original MBR Archive?

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
The current MBR archive we have only goes back to 2008. Do we not have the rest? I wanted to revisit the old reasons for stage banning and etc.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lmao. Love the old tier lists where mew2king rates sheik es #1 huehuehue and jigglypuff is mid tier.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
That one only goes to 2007, for some reason I thought The Melee Back Room existed longer than that. Am I wrong?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
As far as I can tell posts from 2006 and earlier are simply gone.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
They did. They can bring back specific threads if you know what you need...but...yeah, pretty much all gone.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Can we ask for the entire Archive of the MBR :X? I was really interested in reviewing historical trends and discussions.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I mean, 90% of it was just the Ship of Fools trolling. We could probably choreograph a re-enactment if you are really that interested.

*:troll:*

Strong Badam

Super Vegeta
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
"when you play at the highest level like I do, Fox isn't as good anymore"

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
Best of Vidjo was one of the best threads ever.

We were actually hype serious back then. Our trolling percentage was closer to 75%. Even then, though, our motto was:
Ship of Fools - Good at everything from trolling to tournaments to taking your money.

Ah, the days gone by.

Top Bottom