• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Did I discover some sort of gay glitch?

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
So I did all 50 event matches (huge grind, i hate them) and event 51 still has not been unlocked.

Now, i went back and double checked, they are all finished. I got all of my characters from vs matches (1000 vs matches up to game and watch) so i've never done a classic mode, adventure, or all star run through. I don't think that should matter though, seeing as the prerequisite is having finished all 50 events in order to unlock 51. Also, I have all the characters.

Also I did the event matches sort of backwards, once I got to event 31 or so I went to 50 and proceeded downward until i got to 32 as my last one (i think it was 32). I went back and beat 50 again and it still didn't unlock.

WHAT'S GOING ON ;_;

LLDL

Smash Hero
No you don't, I've never once fought Giga bowser (Adventure Mode) in all the years that I've had melee. Yeah, you're glitched man.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
If you can you should try just copying data from a friend's memorycard if they have everything unlocked. I never unlocked everything, I just copied.

SoldierRift

Smash Journeyman
You should totally throw out a gay tatrumm

Go blame everyone in your life, even though thier not responsible

Then run out the door still yelling

Then get into a car(dosen't matter whos...)

Then shamelessly drive it into someones garage and

then proceed to blame it on your mom

Then everything might be better OR....(Yes the BIG or)

Follow what those guys said above me...

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm pretty sure you should've unlocked it. I didn't fight giga bowser until after unlocking event 51, and I've never heard of that as a prerequisite anyway. Your copy of melee probably just hates you. Beat it into submission.

Top Bottom